The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 14th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 14TH NOVEMBER.

NOTHING WORKS WITHOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works (John 14:10).

The Holy Spirit is the active agent of the Godhead; He’s the power of God; He carries out the acts of God. Man was created and formed by the Holy Spirit; everything God does outside of His throne is through the Holy Spirit. It’s important to understand that nothing works without the Holy Spirit; there’s no life without Him.

If you were tasked with an evangelical assignment in your local church, for example, until and unless, you execute it by the power of the Spirit; except He’s the one working in, and through you, it’ll be a fruitless expedition. The Bible says, “For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure” (Philippians 2:13); that’s referring to the Holy Spirit. No one can do God’s work without Him.

The Bible says, “…Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts” (Zechariah 4:6).
Not even the Lord Jesus could do without the Holy Spirit. All the great works He did were done through the power of the Holy Spirit. We read what He said in our opening verse: “…the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.” If Jesus needed the Holy Spirit, it then means you can do nothing without Him.
No wonder God wants us to be filled with the Spirit always (Ephesians 5:18). The Holy Spirit is God at work in us, building His Church through us. Recognise Him as your helper, and you’ll function always with His ability and strength; He’ll make you a success in life and in all that you do.

PRAYER

Precious Holy Spirit, I acknowledge you as my helper, and the one I need to be an absolute success in life. Thank you for your ability, strength and wisdom mightily at work in me. Health, victory, strength, prosperity and success are mine now and always, as you work in me, both to will, and to do of your good pleasure, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

2 Corinthians 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency [is] of God;

John 14:16 AMPC And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 11:17-40 & Ezekiel 8-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 John 2:1-14 & Ezekiel 45
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Good morning brothers and sisters......... TODAY Is TUESDAY NOVEMBER 2018 DAY 13 OF ODM devotional booklet for Champions......

TOPIC: RISING TO YOUR NEXT LEVEL; 8 TIPS
(PROVERBS 4:1-18).

In today’s devotional, heaven wants you to know that no matter where you are in life, there is always a level better than where you are. You can rise more in your business(s0. You can love more! You can make more money! No matter how great 2018 has been for you and all yours, you can still give more testimonies this year!

This is how:

1. NEVER ALLOW YOUR MEMORIES TO BE GREATER THAN YOUR DREAMS! Forget past failure and plan again.

2. ALWAYS SET NEW GOALS! Set higher goals because, the best is yet to come for you. Isaiah 54:2 says: “Enlarge the place of thy tent…….spare not, lengthen thy cords…….” It means – SET BIGGER GOALS! I see a greater 2019!

3. RE-DISCOVER YOUR PASSION. Remain ‘crazy’ in your passion for your dreams.

4. SEEK NEW CHALLENGES. Dedicate yourself to seek challenges even if the odds of success are less than 5%. Leave nothing in reserve.

5. STRIVE TO OVERCOME THE ENEMY WITHIN (INTERNAL THREATS). The greatest threats to your life and ministry are not outside. They are just around you. The greatest threat to your business is not your competitors, but your corporate willingness to raise your commitment.

6. DETERMINE THAT YOU MUST SEE RESULTS. Be result-oriented and result-hungry.

7. STOP PLAYING SAFE. Take bigger risks! If God is your partner, make bigger plans! God does not call a man and give him a goal equal to him. Te goal is always bigger that what your brain can carry. Think big; plan big!

8. BE JOLLY! Laugh often! Life is full of phases. Enjoy every phase! Remember the rule: Don’t take yourself too seriously. Laugh at your mistakes! ALL MEN MAKE MISTAKES! Laugh at difficulties!

As 2018 ends, may GOD take you to your next and GREATER LEVEL! Always declare aloud: “Satan, you are a liar! My best days are just ahead and my best is yet to come! My maximum today will be my minimum tomorrow because God is busy on my case! Amen and amen.”

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: When the morning comes……..

1. Pray about today’s word as has touched you.

2. Pray about the 8 points above and ask for the grace to take action on each. Pray against stagnation! Uproot demotion! Uproot discouragement! : Loose SPEED!

3. O Lord, between now and December 31st this year, establish me in my next level in life and ministry (Pray it seriously for 5 days). Bind SUDDEN Death!

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
WEDNESDAY 14TH NOVEMBER 2018
THEME: NEW DAWN!

Memorize:
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dick place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: 2nd Peter 1:19

Bible Reading: Exodus 12:1-11 (KJV)
1 And the Lord spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt saying,
2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you.
3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:
4 And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb.
5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:
6 And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.
7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.
8 And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.
9 Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.
10 And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire.
11 And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the Lord’s passover.

The children of is Israel experienced a new dawn when they left Egypt in circumstances that only God could have made possible. If the Lord could give a new dawn to a nation of slaves, I know that you will also experience a new dawn this season in Jesus’ Name.

The Lord told Moses and Aaron that the month at their exodus from Egypt would be the beginning of months to them. In other words, it would become the first month of a new year to them.

To someone using this open heavens devotional, regardless of the fact that we are in November, this shall be the beginning of months to you because you are entering into your new year this month.

You cannot afford to wait till the last day of this year to receive that miracle you desire so much, because the Lord is able and willing to do it now. He has done it before and He will still do it again.

We experienced this dimension of the Lord’s move in Nigeria a couple of years ago. The country was severely under the siege of a totalitarian ruler, and the children of God were seriously praying for the country’s deliverance.

During one of our monthly Holy Ghost Service meetings, the Lord suddenly spoke to me that I should instruct the congregation to greet each other ”Happy New Year”! Amazingly, this was the middle of the year.

As usual, I obeyed my Commander-in-Chief; the brethren greeted each other “Happy New Year”, and we closed the meeting.Barely 48 hours afterwards, the siege over the nation lifted. Announce to yourself or to those around you that it is a new dawn, and so shall it be in Jesus’ Name.

After declaring a new dawn for the Israelite’s, God dealt with the enemies that held them bound, so much so that their king called for Moses and Aaron in the middle of the night, begging them to lead the Israelite’s out of his land. These were the same people he had held in captivity for years Exodus 12:31-33. Beloved, Psalm 126:1 says:

“When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion; we were like them that dream.”

When the Lord brings you to a new dawn, even your neighbors may not easily recognize you, because your level would have changed drastically. Can you believe that Pharaoh even asked Moses to pray for him!

I decree into your life this day, by the time the Lord accomplishes what He intends to do for you, your enemies will come begging for intercessory prayers in Jesus’ Name.

Beloved, l announce to you today, it is a new dawn. All that is required of you is to keep to the precepts of God’s word, and don’t ever let it cross your mind to go back to the Egypt of sin again.

Prayer point:
Father, I receive my new dawn of joy, victory, breakthrough and a perfect walk with You in Jesus’ name.

Bible in one year:
Ezekiel 3:4, Luke 21:29-22:13,

HYMN 6: A NEW THING
(Tune: There shall be showers of Blessing)

We will soon shout Halleluiah
Because God will do new things
Sinners will soon be forgiven
Prodigals will come home soon.
Chorus:

Shout Hallelujah
Rivers in desert now flowing
Hallelujah to our king.

We will soon shout Hallelujah
Sickness and sorrow will be gone
Bondage will be forgotten.

The barren will be faithful soon
Failure will be forgotten.

Poverty will be forgotten
Stagnancy will soon be gone.

To all miracles are given
There shall be celebrations

Many will have testimonies
Of prayer answered fully.

One of us will chase a thousand
Two will conquer ten thousand

Songs of praises we will sing
Hallelujah to our King
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY 14TH NOVEMBER, 2018

*THE ESCAPE ROUTE FROM RESISTANCE*

SCRIPTURE: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:28

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you begin with the Blessing, you must end with dominion.

The Blessing of God is confirmed to be the answer to resistance and opposition, strife and rivalry. The Blessing positions the blessed in the realm of absolute dominion and authority. In a world where humanity is faced with all manner of resistance, opposition and oppression, the Blessing of God is the way out.

From our anchor Scripture, God blessed Adam and Eve saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion….

So, the Blessing positions the blessed in the realm of dominion and authority. If you begin with the Blessing, you must end with dominion, and dominion terminates resistance in life. This implies that a blessed person cannot end as a loser in life.

Abraham was at the background before the Blessing came upon his life and that Blessing took him to the forefront. You cannot be blessed and remain at the background.

A blessed person is in charge wherever he goes. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob were all in charge in their generation by the power of the Blessing. Joseph was in charge even in the prison because the Blessing was on him.

Beloved, desire the Blessing of God if you want to have dominion over the forces of resistance and fulfil your destiny.

Remember this: If you begin with the Blessing, you must end with dominion.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Determine to be established in God’s Presence always for the impartation of the Blessing.
2. Refuse to accept defeat; make demands on the force of the Blessing for the termination of anything resisting your progress in life.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING

PRAYER: Lord, I receive victory over every battle around my life and destiny by the power of Your Blessing. I refuse to be weighed down, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezekiel 29:1 to 30:26, Hebrews 11:32 to 12:13, Psalm 112:1 to 10, Proverbs 27:17

QUOTE: There can be no victory spiritually without warfare. Culled from REASON FOR LIVING by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: An elephant can smell water up to 3 miles away

TODAY IN HISTORY: 14/11/2003 – Astronomers Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz discover 90377 Sedna, a Trans-Neptunian object.
CAC LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2018

TOPIC: BATTLE OF THE CONQUERORS

Read: Romans 8:18-39
MEMORISE:

What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31-32).

EXPOSITION

The day you gave your life to Christ was the day an endless battle between you and the hosts of hell ensued. You got enlisted into God’s Army whose captain is our Lord Jesus Christ. You have war (and countless battles) to fight (2 Cor. 10:4: Eph. 6:10ff).

Not witches or wizards or household enemies this time around, even though they are part of the battles. There is just like attaches in an industrial attachment. They are not the main battles to fight
The principal enemy is Satan, the devil. He is God’s enemy and by extension, the arch-enemy of all the children of God. Remember he had been caused to exist by God before we were created (Isa. 14:12ff). Only God knows how long he had been in existence before man’s creation.

He knows your strengths and weaknesses. He lays ambush to always capitalize on the latter (1 Pet. 5:8). He is a defeated enemy who is waiting being sent into his final abide (Rev 20:10). Before then, believers are to rebuke the devil (James 4:7).

Other enemies which Satan, the arch-enemy, employs are the flesh and the world (Gal. 5:19ff). These work together to make you sin against God so as to cause His wrath to destroy the sinner. Flesh, which is part and parcel of you until death, remains an inner enemy that must be fought to standstill. You don’t overcome the flesh in just a day; it is a daily affair. Worldly pleasures are there producing the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life (1 Jn. 2:16).

Most encouragingly, the good news is that all these battles are for the conquerors, because greater is Jesus Christ in us than he (Satan) in the world. Provided you cooperate with the Holy Spirit, you are a conqueror (Rom. 8:35).

PRAYER POINTS

1. I am victorious–a settled conqueror, in the Lord Jesus Christ.
2. In the name of Jesus Christ, devil, you have totally and permanently lost over my life, home, ministry and other endeavours.
3. Pray that God should grant His Word (the Gospel) unprecedented victory in areas where the penetration seems to be becoming harder by the day

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:

Lamentations 1 - 2
Good morning people of God. May the light of God shine on us always, in Jesus name Amen.
Jesus died to set us free. Don't let this be in vain, accept Him as your Lord and Savior.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM