The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 13th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13.

HE’LL GIVE TRUE GUIDANCE

(THE HOLY SPIRIT IS YOUR GUIDE AND HELPER)
TO THE BIBLE

John 16:13 “However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come”

LET’S TALK

The importance of having the Holy Spirit in your life can’t be overemphasised. He’s the One who actually makes it possible for you to enjoy the victorious Christian life. Without a relationship with Him, you can’t experience the exceptional blessings of Christianity.

As today’s theme scripture unveils, one of the essential things the Holy Spirit does when He comes into your life is to guide you in the way you should go. As a young person, there’ll definitely be several options before you as you make your way through the journey of life. How are you going to know which steps to take, or when to take such steps? The Holy Spirit will help you to navigate successfully through the maze of alternatives.

In every situation, the Holy Spirit will tell you what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. That’s how He continues to lead me through life every day. He gives me the wisdom to continually deal wisely in the affairs of life. If you’d yield yourself to Him, He’ll also lead you. He’ll help you respond accurately in every circumstance. When you connect with Him, you’ll be able to function effectively in the wisdom and power of God. This happens as you take time to meditate on the Word, and pray in the spirit.
Isaiah 30:21; Acts 11:12

PRAY

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for your kindness; and for the Word you’ve brought into my heart today. Thank you for sending the Holy Spirit to live within me. Your wisdom is at work in me now and forever. I’m inspired to bless my generation, in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

ONE YEAR
Hebrews 11:1-16, Jeremiah 26-28

TWO YEAR
John 11:47-57, 1 Chronicles 13

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

13TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that I know who I am! I may be in this world but I am not of the world. I am from above and my life is the supernatural life of God’s Word. I think, talk and do the Word, and I receive the results of the Word in my life today and always! The wisdom of God is at work in me, guiding me and showing me the way to go. Christ has been made wisdom unto me; therefore, I conduct all my affairs with prudence and discretion.

I have been granted insight into mysteries and secrets, and hidden things are revealed unto me by the Spirit of wisdom. Hallelujah! I am abundantly supplied and all my needs are met according to God’s riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Everything I require for life and godliness has been made available to me and I am conscious of this reality at all times. The ability of God is at work in me! I refuse to function in my own ability or strength, for God’s inherent ability is in me. My strength is renewed, and I am divinely energized at all times for excellence, victory, and success. Blessed be God.

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. –Live Tv–

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: THIS BOOK OF THE LAW

MEMORISE:
But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
James 1:25

READ: Deuteronomy 30:10-14

10 If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.

11 For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.

12 It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?

13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?

14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.

The Bible is indeed a book of law. It is a user’s manual that gives instructions on how best to live our lives successfully. Imagine buying a device you have never used before, only to discover later that the user’s manual is missing! You will either go back to the manufacturer for the manual or try to figure your way around using it. If you go with the latter option, you will have no idea of what you are doing, and if by chance you get the gadget working after playing around with it, you will never fully understand it in its entirety, and so you will not be able to fully optimise its use. That is how it is with our lives. Our lives are like the gadget, and the Bible is the manual meant to give us a step by step guide on how to live our lives. Unlike earthly manuals that you can master within a short time and discard eventually, the Bible is a manual that you will need till you breathe your last breath. As Christians, our physical and spiritual lives are not meant to be average. God expects us to live life at its best, and He has given us the Bible to instruct us on how to achieve this successfully (2 Timothy 3:16-17).

The Bible is our book of solutions, containing answers to every problem we may face in this world. At a point in time, I was having issue solving a mathematical problem. I was on the right track, but I had so many equations and it was difficult finding a way to solve them all. I decided to take a break and read my Bible. The portion of the Bible I read was where Moses parted the Red Sea. There and then, God told me to solve the problem just as the Red Sea was parted into two. He opened my eyes to see that all the equations could be divided into two categories based on certain qualities. Going by this inspiration, I placed some of the equations on the left and some on the right, and having grouped them this way, the problem was easier to work out. I solved those on the left and those on the right independently, and then I brought them back together again, just as the Red Sea came back together. That was how I solved the difficult problem and got the correct answer.

The Bible was inspired by the Holy Spirit and can only be understood by His help (2 Corinthians 3:6). The more you chew on the word, the more you will see things like God and become like Him. You need to note however that it is not just about reading the Bible, but also about understanding it through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Whenever you want to study the Bible, ask the Holy Spirit to help you understand it, and before long, you will have deep insights and see things that no one else has seen. You also need yo live by God's instructions in the Bible, for it is only then that the anointing of good success can be activated in your life (Joshua 1:8).

KEY POINT:
This Book of the law should never depart out of your mouth: is it part of your daily communication?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 1-2, Luke 21:5-28

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR

1. I Need Thee every hour,
Most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine
Can peace afford.

Chorus:
I need Thee, Oh, I need Thee,
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh bless me now, my Saviour;
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour;
Stay Thou near by;
Temptations lose their pow'r
When Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour,
In joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide,
Or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour;
Teach me Thy will,
And Thy rich promises
In me fulfil.

5. I need Thee every hour,
Most Holy One;
O make me Thine indeed,
Thou blessed Son.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH NOVEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: RISING TO YOUR NEXT LEVEL: 8 TIPS

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 4:1-18

In today’s devotional, heaven wants you to know that no matter where you are in life, there is always a level better than where you are. You can rise more in your business(es). You can love more! You can make more money! No matter how great 2018 has been for you and all yours, you can still give more testimonies this year! This is how:

1. NEVER ALLOW YOUR MEMORIES TO BE GREATER THAN YOUR DREAMS! Forget past failures and plan again.
2. ALWAYS SET NEW GOALS! Set higher goals because, the best is yet to come for you. Isaiah 54:2 says: “Enlarge the place of thy tent…spare not, lengthen thy cords…” It means – SET BIGGER GOALS! I see a greater 2019!
3. *RE-DISCOVER YOUR PASSION. Remain ‘crazy’ in your passion for your dreams.
4. SEEK NEW CHALLENGES. Dedicate yourself to seek challenges even if the odds of success are less than 5%. Leave nothing in reserve.
5. STRIVE TO OVERCOME THE ENEMY WITHIN (INTERNAL THREATS). The greatest threats to your life and ministry are not outside. They are just around you. The greatest threat to your business is not your competitors, but your corporate willingness to raise your commitment.
6. DETERMINE THAT YOU MUST SEE RESULTS. Be result-oriented and result-hungry.
7. STOP PLAYING SAFE: Take bigger risk! If God is your partner, make bigger plans! God does not call a man and give him a goal equal to him. The goal is always bigger than what your brain can carry. Think big; plan big!
8. BE JOLLY! Laugh often! Life is full of phases. Enjoy every phase! Remember the rule: Don’t take yourself too seriously. Laugh at your mistake! ALL MEN MAKE MISTAKES! Laugh at difficulties!
As 2018 ends, may GOD take you to your next and GREATER LEVEL! Always declare aloud: “Satan, you are a liar! My best days are just ahead and my best is yet to come! My maximum today will be my minimum tomorrow because God is busy on my case! Amen and amen.”

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: When The Morning Comes…
1. Pray on today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Pray about the 8 points above and ask for the grace to take action on each. Pray against stagnation! Uproot demotion! Uproot discouragement! Loose SPEED!
3. O Lord, between now and December 31st this year, establish me in my next level in life and ministry (Pray it seriously for 5 days). Bind SUDDEN Death!

To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below:
https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

Song 2: When The Morning Comes
1. Trails dark on ev'ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He'll guide us with His eye,
And we'll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

Chorus
By and by, when the morning comes,
All the saints of God are gathering home,
Tell the story how we’ve overcome,

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed, disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness, heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord, and according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares often take us unawares,
And our hearts are made to bleed for each thoughtless word or deed;
And we wonder why the test when we try to do our best,
But will understand it better by and by.
CAC LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2018

TOPIC: REVIVE US, OH LORD

Read: Psalm 80:12-19
MEMORISE:

Restore us, O LORD God of hosts; Cause Your face to shine, and we shall be saved! (Psalm 80:19).

EXPOSITION

Revival, contrary to what many think, refers to spiritual re-awakening. Physical and spiritual exercise like clapping, jumping, singing, drumming and fun-faring, of which we think revival is, are so many on our streets today. Only the body is revived but the spirit is dead! As if that is not enough. Having publicized in major media outlets and thousands gather at the crusade/revival venue, it is expected that the revivalist should first of all show the way of salvation to the revival crowd, which are mixed multitudes of sinners, religious adherents and slumbering Christians. However, this is not so, number one thing that is paramount to many of the revivalists is to distribute their printed bank account details to the crowd in other to get “instant miracles”! Is that what is called revival? God really needs to revive us.

True revival brings repentance, restitution and rejuvenation. It is not a commotion, but a committed effort, which starts with humble prayers and seeking the face of the Lord devotedly. The truly revival-prone prayers are not the ones discoloured with our denominational bigotry, or the ones occasioned by our selfish ambitions, but prayer that are firmly Bible-based that God alone be honoured because His honour is sullied; His blessed and gracious Son has been ignored, His Church insulted and assaulted; His laws broken with impunity; His Name profaned, His Blood undermined, His house, sadly, becomes a circus of social efforts!

Only these and the like prayers can make revival to occur. Will you be an agent? Rise today, let us go to God in faith, humility, sincerity and high expectation.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord Jesus, make me an agent of true revival in Your Church.
2. Lord, put an end to the bastardisation of Your intention for organizing indoor and outdoor revival programmes.
3. Lord, help the revivalists who are truly born-again and called of You to saturate our society with Your true gospel in evangelistic outreaches.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 51 - 52

Good morning and happy new day. May testimony of goodness fill our life in Jesus name Amen.
Jesus is coming soon. Be prepared to reign with Him.
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 13TH NOVEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: THE COST OF SIN

SCRIPTURE: For what shall it profit a man,"if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Mark 8:36

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It pays to serve God but it costs to serve the devil.

Sin is a destroyer and a person’s wrong desires are the keys to his destruction. A person’s wrong passion is the foundation for his temptation. That is why you must war against any wrong passion trying to creep into your life so that the devil does not use it as bait against you.
Some people’s uncontrollable passion is for money. They love money like Judas Iscariot. When the devil wanted to destroy Judas for instance, he tempted him with money. When he wanted to pull down David and Solomon, he used women. A local adage says, ‘What is sweet in the mouth of a goat is what would kill it’.

Beloved, sinful pleasure comes with a cost. It pays to serve God but it cost to serve the devil. There is no compromise without cost and there is no sinful pleasure without pay both in time and in eternity.

A person who drinks alcohol may be excited at the point of drinking it, but after a short time, he loses control of himself; after a while, the alcohol would begin to affect his marriage and family, then his health which may lead to death.

People have lost their jobs, destinies and lives on the platform of immoral affairs, stealing, etc.

Beloved, is that pleasure worth the pay? Is that compromise worth the cost? Think about it!

Remember this: It pays to serve God but it cost to serve the devil.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Examine your life and make amends where necessary.
2. Turn down every invitation to sin or compromise.
3. Make demands on the grace of God to live a holy life.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE TRANSACTIONS OF INIQUITY

PRAYER: O Lord, I cannot live without You. Please help me Lord to live right in this sinful world, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezekiel 27:1 to 28:26, Hebrews 11:17 to 31, Psalm 111:1 to 10, Proverbs 27:15 to 16

QUOTE: Whatever brings separation between man and God signals danger and invites destruction into his (man’s) life and destiny. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE VOL. 2 by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Ants never sleep. Also they don’t have lungs.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 13/11/2012 – A total solar eclipse occurred in parts of Australia and the South Pacific.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: 2 Power-packed Communion Services tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your life and destiny by 4:45pm & 6:30pm. God bless you as you come.

Download SOD App on your device
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...nsc.sodapp

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM