The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 12th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 12TH NOVEMBER.

DO IT BECAUSE HE SAID IT.

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves (James 1:22).

The Christian who’s come to spiritual maturity is always quick to act on the Word; he doesn’t question or try to rationalise God’s Word or His instructions; he simply takes the required actions. That’s where the blessing really is: acting on the Word. As we read in our opening verse, it’s the doers of the Word that please the Father, not those who hear, and do nothing. As long as it’s His Word, be quick and willing to act.

In the New Testament, God doesn’t have to convince us to obey His voice or do His Word, because we live the Word. Like Abraham, we’ve come to trust Him, because we’re acquainted with Him through fellowship. Abraham is, for us, an example of one who greatly esteemed God’s instructions. In Genesis 22:2, the Lord said to him, “...Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.”

As tough as this instruction was, Abraham didn’t question it; he acted accordingly and would have sacrificed his son, had the Lord not stopped him. His motivation was simple: God said to do it, and that’s it! This should be your attitude to the Word always. Your pleasure and delight should be in doing the things the Lord said to do. His instruction to you may seem unpleasant or illogical, but be wise and do what He says, because God’s “foolishness” is wiser than man’s wisdom.

If you’re about to make a decision and the Word of God reveals something different, don’t harden your heart; go with the Word. God’s Word will always show you the “more excellent” way. Yield yourself completely to the lordship of the Word, and watch the Word mould, correct, transform, and position you for greatness, and fulfil His destiny for your life.

PRAYER

Dear Father, your Word to me is the greatest of all treasures; I’ll forever yield myself to the lordship of your Word to mould, correct and fashion me into that glorious personality that you’ve ordained me to be, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Timothy 3:16 - 17 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 10:19-39 & Ezekiel 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Peter 3:1-18 & Ezekiel 43

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

12TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that the Spirit of God is alive in me, with unlimited power, abilities, and potentials. There’s no limit to what I can do or accomplish in life. My life is programmed for the top! I am not of this world; God has hand-picked me out of the masses, out of the corruptive influence of this world.

I am of a different breed; therefore, I refuse to allow the circumstances of my environment color my mindset. I hail from above, and my sufficiency is of God; who had made me an able minister of the New Testament. My life only goes in the direction of God’s will and purpose for me; nothing is permitted to happen to me by chance. There are no limitations in my life because the anointing I’ve received of the Lord abides in me forever and that anointing teaches me all things and makes me fruitful and productive in every endeavour.

Today, I go forth by the anointing to influence and impact my world for the Gospel. Nothing and no one is powerful enough to place a limit on me. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I am empowered to be all that God has destined for me to be. I refuse to struggle like the natural men because I am an heir of God. In all that I do, I prosper because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY 12TH NOVEMBER, 2018

*THE INFLUENTIAL POWER OF THE BLESSING*

SCRIPTURE: And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth…Genesis 9:1-2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Blessing of God makes a person a force to reckon with.

The Blessing of God is a depository of power and influence. That is why a blessed man or woman is man or woman of power and influence. For instance, wherever a prominent person is needed for consultation or support before a major decision is taken, it is a blessed person that fills the space.

The Blessing imparts the supernatural force that positions people for generational influence and impact. When God said to Adam, ‘…replenish the earth’ (Genesis 1:28), it means, ‘…influence and impact your world.’ When a person is blessed, he cannot be an onlooker in life because the Blessing of God makes one a force to reckon with.

Beloved, when the Blessing is on you, it makes you a generational influencer like Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. If you are blessed, you cannot pass through this world and your generation claims ignorance of your existence, whatever be your profession or calling.

Now, I want you to take note of the following key thoughts on the Blessing:
1. The Blessing is necessary for existence as a generational space occupier.
2. The Blessing processes the blessed into a generational problem solver and solution provider.
3. The Blessing causes the blessed to exist as a difference maker (Genesis 30:27-30, Genesis 39:5).

Today, I declare that you shall influence and impact your generation for God, in Jesus’ Name. You are blessed!

Remember this: the Blessing of God makes a person a force to reckon with.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make up mind to influence and impact your generation for God.
2. Develop the mentality of always providing solution and meeting needs; be an asset, not a liability to your generation.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your Blessing upon my life. Father, by this Blessing, make me a generational influencer for Your glory, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: Ezekiel 27:1 to 28:26, Hebrews 11:17 to 31, Psalm 111:1 to 10, Proverbs 27:15 to 16

QUOTE: Making a difference is more profitable than making a living. Culled from REASON FOR LIVING by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Baby horses can walk and run after just a few hours of being born.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 12/11/1990 – Tim Berners-Lee publishes a formal proposal for the World Wide Web.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: KEEP YOUR CHILDREN ALIVE!

MEMORISE:
Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. Exodus 20:12

READ: Proverbs 3:1-8

1 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:

2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

It is very unfortunate that many parents are the architects of the untimely demise of their children; not because they are witches or sorcerers, but because they are ignorant of God's word that keeps people, especially innocent children, alive. The word of God in today's memory verse is food for thought in this regard. At the initial stage of a child's life, he or she is ignorant of this scripture; it is therefore the duty of parents to teach them the way of the Lord established in the word of God. It however becomes a compound problem when parents themselves don't know the way of the Lord. Parents should serve as the voice of God in their children's lives. Godly parents will echo the words of the Lord in Proverbs 3:5-6, which says:

“Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”

It is saddening to observe that instead of parents teaching their children to trust in the Lord their Maker, they rather teach them to trust in the knowledge derived from the education they spend fortune to acquire. Some parents even see their children as being wiser than them, simply because these children can relate better with modern gadgets and appliances. Although these appliances can be deployed to serve beneficial purposes, they often mislead and introduce children to emotional, psychological and even spiritual trauma when the use of such devices by these children is not monitored and controlled. Some people read about Eli and his children but don't seem to learn from it (1 Samuel 2:11-4:18). Many parents are carefree when it comes to discipline, allowing their children to walk directly onto the path of destruction. The Lord was so grieved by the act of Eli's children that He declared this frightening judgement on Eli's household in 1 Samuel 3:12-14:

“In that day I will perform against Eli all things which I have spoken concerning his house: when I begin, I will also make an end. For I have told him that I will judge his house for ever for the iniquity which he knoweth; because his sons made themselves vile, and he restrained them not. And therefore I have sworn unto the house of Eli, that the iniquity of Eli's house shall not be purged with sacrifice nor offering for ever.”

May your household never come under God's judgement. Beloved, it is better not to bring children into this world than to bring them up without the fear of God. My prayer for you today is that your children will not fall prey to the devil's destructive works in Jesus' Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me to nurture the children You have given me with the spiritual nourishment in Your word. Give them ears that hear You and a heart that obeys You in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Lamentation 3-5, Luke 20:27-21:4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 17: GOD, GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES

1. God give us Christian homes
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught
Homes where the Master's will is sought
Homes crowned with beauty Thy love hath wrought
God give us Christian homes

2. God give us Christian homes
Homes where the father is true and strong
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong
Homes that are joyous with love and song

3. God give us Christian homes
Homes where the mother, in caring quest
Strives to show others Your way is best
Homes where the Lord is an honoured guest

4. God give us Christian homes
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow
God give us Christian homes.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 12TH NOVEMBER, 2018*

*TOPIC: YOUR VALUE IS ENHANCED BY ADVERSITY - Part 2*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 41:10-18*

Yesterday, heaven revealed that the value of steel is enhanced by the rough process of its manufacture. Three hundred years ago, a prisoner condemned to the Tower of London carved on the wall of his cell this sentiment to keep up his spirits during his long imprisonment: *

“It is not adversity that kills, but the impatience with which we bear adversity.”* No wonder William Arthur Ward scripted: *“Adversity causes some men to break, others to break records.”* So true! As 2018 ends, listen to Joyce Meyer: The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror!” Isaiah 41:15 says: “I will make you into a threshing sledge, new and sharp.” Thank God for that wonderful promise! The King James Version says: “Behold, I will make thee a new, sharp threshing instrument having teeth…” Note the words: *“I will make thee…”* Yes, the process of God making you sharper in life is by polishing you through allowed afflictions – (Psalm 34:19). The process of God making you to have teeth (you become a dangerous weapon to principalities), is through pain.

As 2018 ends, why are you getting discouraged? After this problem is over and after you have grown teeth, your value in life will be multiplied (enhanced). Yes, your testimony will be such that will shock the world. Never forget that: *The tree planted where the fierce winds twist its branches and bend its trunk, often nearly to the point of breaking, is commonly more firmly rooted than a tree growing in a secluded valley where storms never bring any stress or strain!* The same is true in human life! The strongest and greatest character is grown through hardship! *Fire is the test of gold, while adversity is the test of strong men!* Through all circumstances, God will increase your value and you shall be relevant wherever you are! Indeed, your star will shine like never before and your path shall drop forth sweetness, milk and honey! Trust God the more!
_(Sow the 2019 ODM into other lives as a Christmas/New Year Gift)! MY BIRTHDAY IS THURSDAY NOVEMBER 15TH. Your Eleventh-Hour Miracle is my birthday gift! Don’t miss the next anointing service!_

*PRAYER POINTS:*

Take any song of worship as led.

1. Pray about today’s message as led.
2. Ask for the grace to stand in the time of trials.
3. As 2018 ends, I terminate every terminator concerning my destiny in Jesus name *(Pray it seriously).*
4. Concerning my destiny, I speak to the headquarters of evil programmers and paralyze their altars now in Jesus name *(Pray it seriously for 3 days).*
To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below:
https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
CAC LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2018

TOPIC: LOST SIGNS

Read: Mark 16:11-19

MEMORISE:
And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues (Mark 16:17).

EXPOSITION

The Lord Jesus Christ, At His farewell speech before Ascension, informed His disciples about certain signs which would follow Christian believers. The signs include but are not limited to casting out demons, speaking in new tongues, power and authority over deadly things, among others. It is now down to us to ask whether we still have these signs in their originality and rawness or not.

A sister in a particular village was used to preaching every now and then. She entered a particular house one day and as she was preaching, a young girl convulsed and fainted. The sister, with faith laid hand on the child and the child resuscitated. This instantaneous sign that accomplished her evangelism made the whole house convinced that Jesus is truly the Lord. They believed the Gospel. There is no gainsaying that signs and wonders convert unbelievers’ hearts. The question remains: do we still have these signs?

There was another case of two young boys who went to witness to a man, who happened to be a notorious herbalist, though unknown to them. The man listened to the boys; in the course of their discussion, he told them he had power to make the tree under which they stayed to shift to another place, of which he did: the boys asked him to bring back the tree. He tree hard but failed. To the man’s amazement, the boys commanded in the name of Resurrected Christ and the tree was restored to its original place! What else? No more stories! Christ had won, Satan had failed! The man immediately renounced his gods and surrendered to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Hallelujah!

Make sure you get back your lost signs now! How? Return to the level you were once with the Lord Jesus that you have now lost due to sin or carelessness. Repent and reclaim His presence and power. Add prayer and fasting to your faith (Mk 9:29).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Oh Lord, restore to me every lost spiritual sign of Your power in my life, home and ministry.
2. Lord, help me to maintain the signs of Your presence and power in my life with the level of holiness and obedience You demand.
3. Pray that God should restore the lost glory of the Church in the land.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 50
Good morning and do have a glorious week ahead.
Jesus loves you. Embrace His love today by accepting Him as your Lord and Savior.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM