The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 11th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 11TH NOVEMBER.

BE CONSCIOUS OF YOUR ABILITY IN CHRIST.

Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God (2 Corinthians 3:5).

2 Corinthians 4:7 says, “But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.” The power at work in you is divine; it’s got nothing to do with how physically endowed or naturally intelligent you are. The reason you can do anything, be anything, and prosper in whatever you do is the ability of Christ in you. He’s the power at work in you. Philippians 2:13 says, “For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.”

Therefore, when circumstances place a demand on you, don’t say, “I’m not sure I can do this,” even if it’s something for which you think you’re not naturally able; by the Holy Ghost, you can do all things! Become conscious of this reality. Always declare, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Christ in you is your strength for success in any endeavour, and your assurance of victory in the face of adversities.

Christ in you is everything! His presence in you makes you supernatural; He strengthens you with might in your inner man; that means no weakness in your life. Before you received the Holy Spirit, you may have been weak and timid, easily discouraged, but now you’re turned on from within by His divine power! You’re bold and courageous, audacious in faith, with power over crises.

Become conscious that you’re not alone; 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” No matter the challenges you might face in life, you can chew them up; you have Christ’s ability to face whatever comes out against you and win. When you face oppositions, you’re not to rely on or boast in your human ability, but in the life of Christ within.
Make up your mind to live triumphantly every day, and do big things for the Lord, for He’s granted you the ability of Christ.

CONFESSION

My sufficiency is of God, who has lavishly endowed me with tremendous abilities and uncanny skills to make me fit for any task. He’s the One at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. Therefore, I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me!

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,

Galatians 2:20 AMPC I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 10:1-18 & Ezekiel 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Peter 2:1-22 & Ezekiel 42

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN
11TH NOVEMBER .

I affirm that the favour of the Lord is at work in me in an increasing measure. My heart is full of joy because this is my month of celebrating my riches. The Word of the God is in my heart and in my mouth today, and I prevail in all my endeavours, knowing that the power of God in my spirit gives me the boldness to surmount any adversity! I am lifted and transported by the Holy Ghost into the glorious and higher realms of life, where I only see and relate with the realities of the Kingdom.

The zeal for the things of the Spirit and for the expansion of God’s Kingdom has consumed me. I am a burning and a shining light; I am fervent in spirit, serving the Lord, putting on righteousness as a breastplate, with my feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace. I am full of passion for extraordinary impact with the Gospel. I am a true and dependable minister of the Gospel, an ambassador of Christ.

I am effective today in turning many to righteousness, and from darkness to light, through the power of the Holy Spirit that is at work in me mightily. I shine as a star forever, because I am a soul winner; touching and impacting my world with blessings. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 11TH NOVEMBER,"2018

*THE BLESSING – A DIFFERENCE MAKER*

SCRIPTURE": And Laban said unto him,"I pray thee, if I have found favour in thine eyes, tarry": for I have learned by experience that the Lord hath blessed me for thy sake. Genesis 30:27

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is the Blessing that imparts resourcefulness,"resultfulness and productivity in life.

The Blessing of God is a non-negotiable ingredient of destiny. The Blessing produces both the irrigation and fertilization of systems or organizations unto productivity. The truth is, when a blessed person enters a dry place, he would wet the place, but when a cursed person enters a wet place, he will dry up the place.

Jacob irrigated Laban’s house and Laban became prosperous overnight (Genesis 30":27,"30) by the power of the Blessing. Also, Joseph arrived Potiphar’s house and everything changed for good (Genesis 39":5) by the power of the Blessing.

By Divine privilege,"I have stepped into the lives of individuals, families, and churches that were struggling and they blossomed and experienced drastic turnaround by the power of the Blessing.

So, the Blessing is very powerful; the Blessing is an irrigator of life and destiny.

It has been proven that everyone in this world carries a mantle": spiritual mantle,"physical mantle, generational mantle. When you bring a person with a mantle of success over an establishment, the place succeeds but when you bring a person with a mantle of poverty, scarcity, or failure to head an organization, a local government, state or even a nation, the person dries up the place by the negative mantle he carries.

So, it is the Blessing that imparts resourcefulness, resultfulness and productivity in life.

I see a change of story in your family, business, resources, and destiny by the power of the Blessing, in Jesus’ Name. You are blessed!
Remember this": It is the Blessing that imparts resourcefulness,"resultfulness and productivity in life.

ASSIGNMENTS":
1. Make demands on the Blessing of God for your life.
2. Determine to make a difference anywhere you find yourself by releasing your mentality,"physical strength and resources for productivity.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE POWER OF THE BLESSING

PRAYER: Father,"I connect with the mantle of power, wealth, and prosperity. Help me, Lord to make undeniable impact in my generation, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING": Ezekiel 23:1 to 49,"Hebrews 10":18 to 39,"Psalm 109":1 to 31,"Proverbs 27":13

QUOTE: To invest in people is to harvest influence in life. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The blue whale weighs as much as thirty elephants and is as long as three Greyhound buses.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 11/11/1992 – The General Synod of the Church of England votes to allow women to become priests.

PROPHETIC PARENTAL BLESSING: Whatever is the programming/agenda of satan haunting you from the past, that agenda is arrested right now, in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 11TH NOVEMBER, 2018*?

*TOPIC: THE STEEL BAR: YOUR VALUE IS ENHANCED BY OBSTACLES - Part 1*?

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 50:20; JOB 23:3-12*?

At the close of the twentieth century, a bar of steel was worth about $5. When this same steel of $5.00 is forged into horseshoes, it was worth $10.00; when made into needles, its value was up to $350; when used to make small pocket knife blades, its worth was $32,000; when made into springs for watches, its value increased to $250,000. *Then just imagine the ‘fire’, ‘pounding’ and ‘bruises’ the steel had to go through to increase its worth from $5.00 to $250,000.* Yes, as 2018 ends, never forget that the more the steel bar was shaped, hammered, beaten, pounded and polished, the greater the value! A very beloved saint of God once said *“The sharper the craftsman’s knives, the finer and more beautiful His work.”*

This is the last quarter of 2018 but God wants you to know that HE HAS YOUR BACK! He wants you to know that some trials and pain that you are allowed to go through is for the sake of increasing your value and destiny star. It is through pain that God gets the most out of us for His glory and the blessings of others. *The only way Joseph was promoted from a local to an international champion was through pain!* This ODM vision was discovered on the day that I wanted to commit suicide! Stop crying or murmuring over that trial/pain in your life which cannot be explained! There are trials which will be explained by and by! Hear what the greatest boxing champion in history, Mohammed Ali said: *“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.”*

No wonder Job said in Verse 10 of our 2nd scripture: “But He knoweth the way that I take: when He hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.” Never forget the timeless insight of Lou Holtz: *“Show me someone who has done something worthwhile and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity.”* The road to the palace is through the prison! Please no matter how 2018 has been, refuse to give up because in all things, including that negative circumstances, God is increasing your value. Hold on and hold out! I see celeberations!

_What has God done through ODM or the “War Against Haman-13” booklet in 2018? Send us a testimony today to orderodm@gmail.com. Share that testimony with us! Shame the devil._

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song to God.??
1. Lord God, by Your Hand and power, increase my value in 2019 and as 2018 ends. Let my progress be unstoppable *(Pray it very well for 8 days).*

2. Lord, let this cup pass over me (Mention any heavy burden/problem now…). *(Pray it very well).*

3. *Sow the 2019 ODM into lives as a Gift!*

To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: WHAT A GREAT FATHER HE IS!

MEMORISE:
The LORD preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down. Psalm 146:9

READ: Psalm 68:4-10

4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

5 A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.

6 God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.

7 O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march through the wilderness;

8 The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel.

9 Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance, when it was weary.

10 Thy congregation hath dwelt therein: thou, O God, hast prepared of thy goodness for the poor.

The God that we serve is a Father who is always present and is ever ready to help. He is full of love, compassion and mercy for all of His children, and He gives each one of them uninterrupted attention. As the Almighty Father, He is capable of giving us everything that we can ever need. He knows His children even more than they even know themselves - He knows their tomorrow and every single detail about them even before they were born.

No matter how great and good an earthly father is, he will still fall short and fail in some aspects of his children's wellbeing. An earthly father cannot boast of being with his children always. An earthly father cannot boast of knowing his children so well that he knows how to comfort them at all times. Even when he says he is capable of giving his children everything they ask for, he cannot give then good health, retentive memory, safe journey, and other things that money can't buy. Our heavenly Father is the perfect Father to the fatherless, and He is a Father that other fathers run to in times of trouble. His love for His children immeasurably surpasses the love that an earthly father has for his children. Some people frown when they hear me call God my Daddy. Well, I don't know about you, but this God is my Daddy. He has shown so much care to me ever since I met Him that I cannot but see Him as my Daddy. He understands me, comforts me, protects me, heals me, corrects me, helps me and carries me. If God has been all these to you, I want you to take a moment, look up to heaven and just say, "Daddy I love You."

Have you been fatherless? Have you been lonely? Has your earthly father been distant and cold? Then you need to experience the loving kindness of Abba Father. To belong to Him, you need to be reborn by Him. His love is enough to wrap you in warmth for evermore. To enter into this special relationship with Him, confess these words:

_Dear God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I acknowledge that I am a sinner. I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived. Lord, I want to start afresh; come into my heart and be the Lord of my life. Make me a new creature in You. Thank You Abba Father for saving me._

After making these confessions in faith, you now need to find a Bible-believing church to attend so that you can build the relationship that has just begun between you and this Great Father.

KEY POINT:
God says to you today, "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness" (Jeremiah 31:3).

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Lamentation 1-2, Luke 20:1-26

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: THE GREAT PHYSICIAN

1. The Great Physician now is near,
The sympathizing Jesus;
He speaks the drooping heart to cheer,
Oh, hear the voice of Jesus!

Chorus:
Sweetest note in seraph song,
Sweetest Name on mortal tongue;
Sweetest carol ever sung,
Jesus, blessed Jesus.

2. Your many sins are all forgiv’n,
Oh, hear the voice of Jesus;
Go on your way in peace to heav’n,
And wear a crown with Jesus.

3. All glory to the dying Lamb!
I now believe in Jesus;
I love the blessed Saviour’s Name,
I love the Name of Jesus.

4. His Name dispels my guilt and fear,
No other name but Jesus;
Oh, how my soul delights to hear
The precious Name of Jesus!
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2018

TOPIC: COMMITTED FOLLOWERS

READ: Matthew 4:12-20
MEMORISE:

Then He said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men (Matthew 4:19).

EXPOSITION
The Apostle Peter was an ordinary person who lived in an extraordinary time. His, was the generation during which Jesus Christ lived on earth, died for the salvation of mankind, and rose again. It was through his brother Andrew that Peter (who was originally called Simon) met the Lord (Jn. 1:40-42). When Jesus invited him to become a disciple, he immediately left his fishing trade and placed himself under Christ’s authority (Matt. 4:20).

He became a passionate follower who consistently demonstrated an eagerness to be near the Saviour and in the middle of whatever was going on. Whether meeting Jesus on the water during a storm (Matt. 14:27-29) or speaking to Him during His transfiguration (Matt. 17:1-5), Peter was devoted to his Master’s service.

In the beginning, the former fisherman was quick to speak and act, and this impulsiveness created many problems for him. For example, when Jesus was talking about His imminent suffering and death, Peter objected, as if he knew better than the Lord. Christ’s rebuke was swift and direct (Matt. 16:21-23). The apostle, however, learned from his mistakes. He is a good example of how we should go of personal desires, wholeheartedly embrace Jesus’ way, and walk closely with Him (Mark 8:34).

The Lord chooses unexceptional people like Peter and you, to build His kingdom. He asks His followers to love Him above all else and fully commit to obeying Him. When we do, He will accomplish more through us than we could ever imagine.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me not to be a lone-ranger Christian; let every selfish tendency in me die, in Jesus’ name.

2. O Lord, increase in us the passion for evangelism, missions, and soul winning.

3. Lord, use me to snatch from the devil’s claws the lost souls in order to depopulate the kingdom of Satan.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:
Jeremiah 49
Good morning and happy new week. May God open doors of unexpected goodness for us, in Jesus name Amen.

Jesus is coming soon. How prepared are you?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM