The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub
Quote:An Abuja, man who was looking for sex, got the shock of his life when the partner he went home with turned out to be a 22-year-old man, who disguised as a woman.

Iliyasu Omika of Tungan Maje was picked up at a brothel in Mpape area of the Federal Capital Territory by the unidentified man for a night of pleasure at his home, but his expectations turned to frustration as his supposed partner turned out to be a man.

The police said Omika disguised as a lady to lure men at nightclubs for amorous relationships but that he ran out of luck when his supposed client raised the alarm upon discovering his gender, which led to his arrest.

But the Kogi State indigene contested the allegation, stating that he did not pose as a woman to lure men as alleged.

Speaking in an interview in Abuja on Tuesday, Omika explained that he was in a bar with his sisters when the complainant offered to buy him drinks, adding that he turned down the offer because he did not take alcohol.

He stated that he narrated to the man that he and his sisters were in the bar to look for jobs, but the man informed him that they could get employment at the bar.

The suspect said, “I was in a bar and a man saw me and asked if I was Igala (ethnic group), I said yes. He offered to buy drinks for me, but I told him I don’t take alcohol, so he bought me a soft drink.

“I told him that my sisters and I were in the bar to look for jobs, but he said there were no jobs there and offered to take us to his house. He explained that we could stay the night and promised to give us N3,000 so we could go back to our village; so, we went with him to his house.”

On getting to the complainant’s residence, Omika, who has feminine features, said the man asked his sisters to sleep with him in his bedroom, but they turned him down.

“The man said my sisters should come and sleep with him, but they refused and chose to sleep in the living room. So, I slept off and the man touched my chest and upon discovering that I was a man, he called the police and I was arrested. It was at daybreak that the police came and I was taken away,” Omika added.

See more; https://gistmore.com/drama-amorous-man-t...-nightclub

[Image: 8104127_img20181109065811695_jpegb001870...897607dd79]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Man who disguised as a lady to 'deceive male clients' caught after Abuja man took him home for 'sex'

[Image: 5be6865857528.jpg]

The Abuja police command have arrested a 22-year-old man for allegedly disguising as a woman to lure men at nightclubs in Abuja.

The suspect, Iliyasu Omika, a native of Kogi State who stays in Tungan Maje in Abuja, was among 15 suspects paraded by the FCT Police Command on Wednesday for allegedly luring men at nightclubs into amorous relationships while disguised as a lady.

Police said he was arrested at a brothel in Mpape on November 5 around 5am “after his supposed client raised alarm upon discovery that he was actually a man and not a woman as he claimed.”

When speaking with journalists, Omika denied the allegations but admitted that he met the man in a bar while he was with his sisters. He explained that the complainant offered to buy him drinks, but he turned down the offer because he does not take alcohol. 
According to him, he and his sisters were in the bar to look for jobs, but the man informed him that they could get employment at the bar.
“I was in a bar and a man saw me and asked if I was Igala (ethnic group), I said yes. He offered to buy drinks for me, but I told him I don’t take alcohol, so he bought me a soft drink.
“I told him that my sisters and I were in the bar to look for jobs, but he said there were no jobs there and offered to take us to his house. He explained that we could stay the night and promised to give us N3,000 so we could go back to our village; so, we went with him to his house” he said.
“The man said my sisters should come and sleep with him, but they refused and chose to sleep in the living room. So, I slept off and the man touched my chest and upon discovering that I was a man, he called the police and I was arrested. It was at daybreak that the police came and I was taken away,” Omika added.

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  8 year old girl and her mother found deadinside their home Edoman 0 759 08-16-2021, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him Edoman 0 808 08-12-2021, 10:55 PM
  13 suspected Internet fraudsters arrested in Abuja Edoman 0 739 08-05-2021, 04:45 PM
  Ritualists gang rape, kill 50-year-old woman, remove her eyes and private parts in De Edoman 0 830 08-05-2021, 03:40 PM
  Woman denied admission into Nigerian University for being too young gets called to Ba Edoman 1 936 08-05-2021, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Allenwood
  Woman becomes paralyzed after falling out of bed while waking husband for sex Edoman 0 741 07-30-2021, 10:28 AM
  If you don’t do something now, you will have no home to go – Charlyboy charges Nigeri Edoman 0 628 07-29-2021, 03:06 PM
  Young Nigerian woman allegedly dies in Libya Edoman 0 796 07-29-2021, 07:14 AM