The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 10th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 10TH NOVEMBER.

THE PRAYER THAT WORKS.

But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking (Matthew 6:7).

Sometimes, you find Christians who say, “I need powerful prayers; so please, pray a powerful prayer for me.” But what’s a powerful prayer anyway? What makes a prayer powerful? Is it the loudness of the voice of the one praying, or is it because they’re speaking religious words? Well, what you need isn’t a “powerful” prayer, but a simple prayer to a powerful God.

The Lord Jesus, in our opening verse, said that when you pray, you shouldn’t act like the heathen who use vain, repetitive words. They erroneously think they’ll be heard for their much speaking; Jesus said we shouldn’t pray like that. Read His words: “Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him” (Matthew 6:8).

Learn to pray like Jesus; He prayed and acted simply. Imagine the simple way He prayed at the tomb of Lazarus. The Bible says, “…And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me. And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth” (John 11:41-43).

What makes prayer work is faith, and not the multitude or multiplicity of words. Jesus made this very clear in Mark 11:24: “Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
Therefore, make your prayers simple; pray with faith, and avoid vain repetitions.

When you pray in other tongues, your spirit, by the Holy Spirit, prays according to the will of God. That’s primarily the way you ought to pray as a Christian: pray with the spirit first; that is, in tongues, before you pray with your understanding, your natural earthly language. “What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also” (1 Corinthians 14:15).

PRAYER

I declare that my faith is effectual. Therefore, I effect necessary changes in my life and circumstances by the power of the Holy Spirit and with the Word, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Luke 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them [to this end], that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

James 5:14-16 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. 16 Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 9:11-28 & Lamentations 3-5

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Peter 1:13-21 & Ezekiel 41

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

10TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that this is my season and time; I am celebrating my riches generously! Today, I magnify the Lord who, not only has blessed me but has also made me a channel of blessing.

Through the Gospel, I’ve been given the opportunity to give and secure my future. As I sow my seeds in faith according to the Word, I receive a bountiful harvest of blessings and miracles both now, and in the days to come. Hallelujah. The grace of God abound towards me, and I am divinely enabled to give big towards Kingdom expansion! My seeds are multiplied even as I give today. I give lavishly, and my capacity to give increases continually.

Money has no choice but to gravitate towards me because I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ. The blessing of the Lord is at work in me, and I am fruitful and productive in every good work. I can never be disadvantaged; for the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, and I have a goodly heritage. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Today SOD - 2018-11-10
TOPIC: POTENTIALS ACTIVATION BY THE BLESSING

(FROM THE NOVEMBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SATURDAY 10TH NOVEMBER,"2018

SCRIPTURE": And God blessed them,"and God said unto them, Be fruitful…Genesis 1":28

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Blessing triggers the realization and release of inherent potentials.

We have been exploring the power of the Blessing of God. Previously,"we saw that the Blessing of God imparts speed and progress to life and destiny.

Now, another benefit of the Blessing is that the Blessing imparts the supernatural force for the activation of potentials and the exhibition of productivity.

The implication of this is that the Blessing of God unveils to a person the potentials and graces he/she carries, and helps him/her to push them out. When God blessed the first man, Adam, He said, be fruitful, and multiply (Genesis 1":28). God was commanding the seed or potentials inside of man to come out. So,"when the Blessing of God comes upon a person, such a person becomes unusually productive spiritually, mentally and physically. The Blessing of God triggers the realization and release of inherent potentials. Joseph’s potential of dreams interpretation became a reality by the power of the Blessing (Genesis 40":12; 41:25).
Beloved,"when the Blessing of God is upon you as an employee, you cannot be retrenched at your place of work for redundancy because the Blessing would make you a generational asset.

Today, the potentials you carry shall come out by the Blessing of God, in Jesus’ Name. You are blessed!

Remember this": The Blessing of God triggers the realization and release of inherent potentials.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make demands on the Blessing of God upon your life for the release of your potentials.
2. Determine to offload all that God has deposited in you before you leave this world.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": THE POWER OF THE BLESSING

PRAYER: Lord,"thank You for putting great potentials in me. Father, I connect with Your Blessing and grace for the deployment of these potentials, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING": Ezekiel 21:1 to 22:31,"Hebrew 10":1 to 17,"Psalm 108":1 to 13,"Proverbs 27":12

QUOTE: What you are known for will determine your impact in life. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: A housefly hums in the key of F

TODAY IN HISTORY: 10/11/1983 – Bill Gates introduces Windows 1.0.

Download SOD On Mobile
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...nsc.sodapp
Good morning brothers and sisters......... TODAY Is SATURDAY
NOVEMBER 2018 DAY 10 OF ODM devotional booklet for Champions......

TOPIC: IS A STORY OF REJECTION!
(ZECHARIAH 4:1-10).

The story is told of a partially deaf four year-old kid who came home with a note in his pocket from his teacher: “Your boy is too stupid to learn, get him out of the school.” His courageous mother read the note and answered; “My boy is not stupid to learn. I will teach him myself.” And that boy who was rejected by men, grew up to become the great Thomas Edison.

Oh, there is power in determination! Ah! The arrows of rejection! As 2018 ends, you must stop planting flowers in people’s yards who are not going to water them! This is because EVERYBODY CANNOT BELIEVE IN YOU! Can you ever mention a great man or woman who succeeded and affected his/ her generation without setbacks, obstacles or problems? Nelson Mandela was jailed for 27 years! Chief M.K.O Abiola, to whom Nigeria’s DEMOCRACY DAY- JUNE 12 is dedicated, was dumped in the dustbin at birth because nobody was sure he would live. Abraham Lincoln was raised in poverty!

Enrico Caruso was the first person to survive in a poor Italian family of 18 children. Be reminded of Mrs. Ilabar, the lady who lost all her three children in the ill-fated Sosoliso air crash of December 10th, 2005.All she could say during the special interdenominational funeral service was: “All died. All! All died.” Yet, such a woman did not commit suicide! Why are you planning to give up on God? Have you heard of motion without friction? Let me know if there is a great star without a scar! Search the internet and see if you will ever find a story of triumph without trials!

Esther was an orphan! Mordecai was a gentleman! Paul was a murderer! Peter an illiterate! Truth is, nobody wants pain! Everyone wants happiness, but have you ever seen a RAINBOW without a little RAIN or storm? Oh, no matter how 2018 has been, find the courage to let go of what you cannot change and trust God to work it out! THAT RED SEA MUST DRY UP! That MOUNTAIN shall become a PLAIN- today’s scripture, Vs. 7 If you refuse SECRET ANGER against God, he will single you out of the crowd for an uncommon testimony! Hold on! Hold out and dig in! Shame will NEVER be your name!

November 15th is my birthday! I told God that my BIRTHDAY GIFT will be your Eleventh-Hour Miracle! So, don’t miss the November Anointing Service of Saturday November 24th! Theme: “THIS RED SEA MUST DRY UP.” Time: is 8:00am at the Lagos Ogudu Mountain! Come with your written prayer points again. It is possible!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My faith looks up………

1. Oh, you mountain (mention it now…….); you are under God and you MUST BOW! I am not a quitter in Jesus name. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers daily. See page 7 now.

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 10TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: HOW TO ACCESS GOOD LIFE

MEMORISE:
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

READ: 1 Peter 3:10-18

10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

11 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

13 And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?

14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

17 For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Having access to good life is not as difficult as some people make it seem. As a matter of fact, living a good life was factored into the creation of man. God first created everything that man would need for a good life before He made man in His own image and set him over all of His other creations (Genesis 1:26-28). The calamity of a life of struggle only came after Eve was deceived into believing the devil's lies and Adam outrightly disobeyed God. God consequently withdrew aspects of His good life from them (Genesis 3:16-19). However, the good life from God was reinstated through the second Adam, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:12-15).

In 1 Peter 3:10-12, the Holy Spirit introduces us to how we can access the good life that Jesus Christ came to restore us to, saying:
“For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it. For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.”

It would be wise of you to pay attention to the three major things mentioned in this scripture as vital to experiencing the good life. First is your speech. No wonder the Bible says death and life are in the power of the tongue (Proverbs 18:21). The content and manner of your speech have a great impact on your relationship with God and man. Use the power that your tongue possesses to speak life to yourself and everything that concerns you every day. Don't try to move ahead in life by speaking evil or lying about others. Learn to ask God and man for what you desire for yourself. I pray that God will illuminate your heart to understand the power for good that lies in your tongue. The second thing you must watch are your deeds. More often than not, what you work towards in life is what will come to you. The types of problems you solve in this world through your deeds go a long way to determine the type of reward you will receive from God and men. May God give you wisdom to apply this truth towards increasing your reward in life. Third and last of these things is the type of influence you bring into your community. If you work towards peace in your family, community and country, you will also enjoy a good life of peace. What better way is there to influence your world than to preach the good news of the abundant life that Jesus came to give (John 10:10)? When you influence workers of evil to begin to do good, you will definitely experience a good life around you. Are your speech, deeds and influence working together to establish the good life you have received from Jesus Christ?

ACTION POINT:
Put to work the power inherent in your speech, deeds and influence to access God's good life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Jeremiah 52
Luke 19:28-48

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM