The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 9th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 9 November 2018.

Justice -- a gift of grace

So that, as sin ruled by death, thus the grace régnât by justice for eternal life, by Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 5:21).

Justice is the nature of God in you that produces the ability to stand before God without any sense of guilt, inferiority or conviction. Justice is the manifestation of divine grace, granting acceptance, freedom and human rights in the presence of God. So the grace of God gave us this justice; that is what we read in our opening verse.

Our Justice is God's gift for us in Jesus Christ, because of his grace. By Grace, we received the nature of God's justice and were transported to the kingdom of his beloved son, where we rule and control with him. John 1:17 said, " because the law was given by Moses, grace and truth came by Jesus Christ." Romans 5:17 said, "... those who receive the abundance of grace and gift Justice will prevail in life by Jesus Christ our lord."

Not only do we have domination over the devil and the circumstances, we live in God's justice, and live as God's justice. Nothing, nor anyone, can no longer condemn us, because God justified us; he acquitted us, and it was just for him to do it for us: " to... to show his justice in the present time, Way to be fair while justifying the one who has faith in Jesus " (Romans 3:26).

It is your responsibility to seize your justice; to be aware and rule as a king in life; to exercise domination over Satan, the world, and the circumstances. The conscience of justice also gives you this assurance and confidence to pray and hope for answers. It gives you control over demons and their manipulation. That makes you a champion in life!

No matter where you have been, what you have done, who you have been, you are now accepted in Jesus Christ (Ephesians 1:6). Now, in his presence, you are free; you no longer need to have Fear; you are free to express yourself and to be yourself, without any shame in front of him. You are free to live happily, and to worship him, because you have the right to stand before him; you are his justice in Jesus Christ. Hallelujah!

Prayer

Dear Father, I thank you for the gift of justice; now I stand justified and glorified before you in love, free to love you and live happily in your presence. I enjoy my right to stand in your presence to dominate and rule as king in life, in Jesus name. Amen.

In-depth study

Ephesians 2:8-9;

Philippiens 3:9;

2 Corinthians 5:21

Bible reading in 1 year

Hebrews 9:1-10 & Lamentations of 1-2

Bible reading in 2 years

2 Pierre 1:1-12 & Ezekiel 40

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

9TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that the land is green for me! The wilderness is now a fertile field, and the fertile field has become a forest. New doors of opportunities are open unto me by the Spirit of God. I’ve been granted spiritual insight and set on the right course for life.

The keys of the kingdom have been given unto me; therefore, I am celebrating my riches generously. I live above lack and other distracting influences of this earthly realm because I live in, and by the Word. Nothing is impossible with me because my life is the story and testimony of God’s grace. There’s nothing that I do that is void of the anointing. The anointing of God is on everything that I do.

This anointing causes me to expand, spread, flourish and advance in life. This is my year of the supernatural and I am far ahead of any competitor or distractor. Hallelujah! The speed of the Spirit has been granted me and I experience luxuriant growth and persistent productivity in every area of my life. Whatever I set my heart to do, the blessing of God is on it. I have multiplied abilities, wherever I am being checked or tested; the least they will ever find is that I am ten times better. I am anointed to walk on water and everywhere around me is green. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 9TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: THE LORD IS MY DEFENDER

MEMORISE:
But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. Psalm 3:3

READ: Psalm 3:1-8

1 LORD, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.

2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God.

3 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

4 I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill.

5 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.

6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.

7 Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.

8 Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people.

The sure defender of the oppressed is his Maker. David's personal experience of this truth caused him to pen the words of today's Bible reading. Is the Lord your defender? Your answer may be "yes", but your actions may say "no", in the sense that the fellow you run to determines who your defender truly is. Here is David's testimony in Psalm 3:4:
“I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill.”

Is this also your testimony? Who do you cry to when faced with challenges in life - your biological father, mother, friend or worst of all, a witchdoctor? The story was told of a man who went to consult a witchdoctor for help. The witchdoctor promised to help this man and told him to return in seven days for a charm that would subdue his enemies. When he arrived on the seventh day, he met a lot of people in mourning, and he thought that one of the witchdoctor's in-patients must have died. To his shock however, when he asked to see the witchdoctor, he was told that the one who promised him victory over his enemies had just given up the ghost. This is the reason why Jeremiah 17:5 says:
“Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.”

The Psalmist was able to put his trust in the Lord because he refused to be afraid of men, in spite of their fiery looks and large number. In Psalm 3:6, he wrote:
“I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.”

Anyone who declares such words must have had access to God's wisdom in Proverbs 29:25, which says:
“The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.”

The Psalmist also did something that I would like you to do today: he cried to the Lord. He did not pretend that all was well, like some people do. In Psalm 3:7, He prayed that God should arise to save him. This prayer worked for David, and it will work for you also if you if you will not have any other god beside the Almighty Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. After crying to God, David affirmed that salvation belonged to Him and that His blessing was upon His people (Psalm 3:8). I pray that the Lord of host will defend you and your cause as you cry to Him today in Jesus' Name.

ACTION POINT:
Devote quality time to cry to the Lord, asking Him to arise and defend you today. As you cry out to Him, He will arise in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Jeremiah 51
Luke 19:1-27

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 11: O GOD, OUR HELP IN AGES PAST

1. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home.

2. Under the shadow of Thy throne,
Still may we dwell secure;
Sufficient is Thine arm alone,
And our defence is sure

3. Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting Thou art God,
To endless years the same

4. A thousand ages in Thy sight
Are like an evening gone,
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.

5. Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
Bears all its sons away:
They fly forgotten, as a dream
Dies at the opening day.

6. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Be Thou our guard while life shall last,
And our eternal home.
Good morning brothers and sisters......... TODAY Is FRIDAY
NOVEMBER 2018 DAY 9 OF ODM devotional booklet for Champions......

TOPIC: BEETHOVEN & THE THAI DIVER: JUST KEEP MOVING!
(DEUTERONOMY 33:24-29).

A professor once tested his medical students about a medical situation. He told them: “here is the family history of a patient: The father has syphilis! The mother has tuberculosis. They already have four children; the first is blind. The second has diabetes, the thirds is deaf, the fourth has tuberculosis also, now the mother is pregnant and comes to you for advice. They are willing to have an abortion, if that is your decision as their doctor! What would you say to them?”

The students gave various individual opinions and then the professor asked them to break into smaller groups! They all came back to report that they would recommend abortion! “Congratulations” the sad professor said, “you just took the life of Beethoven!!!”

Oh, as I write this, I just remembered the death of Mr. Saman Kunan, a former Thai mavy Seal Diver who died in his attempt to rescue 13 trapped boys and their coach 3 months ago- last July! He had given the boys oxygen tanks but ran out of his own oxygen on his way back from that dangerous cave! That successful rescue mission which gripped the world for 17 days looked like, “MISSION IMPOSSIBLE” when that diver died! But the world refused to give up!

To the glory of God, the 13 souls were rescued and it also showed to the world that, the number “13” is no more an “unlucky” number! Laughs! The Holy Ghost’s message to a user of today’s devotional is that problems should not make you to STOP or quit your confidence in God! Never confuse failing with failure! Don’t give up trying even in hard times! If the parents had aborted him due to their harsh difficulties, the great Beethoven would have died and what a loss to musical schools and musical history on planet earth!

Was he not unbeatable musical genius? In whatever you are trusting God for, never give up now- no matter how 2018 has been. Listen to Frank Roosevelt: “When you come to the end of your rope….tie a knot and hang on.” God gave you shoes of brass and iron to enable you march on scorpions and serpents in life’s battles! Refuse to quit! Resist discouragement! You will still testify that God is good and He is your EBENEZER! Hold on! Hold out! Hold on!
(Sow the 2019 ODM as a Christmas Gift to others).

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. Pray about today’s message as you are led.

2. Father, I make up my mind to hold on and trust You again concerning this matter (Mention it now). Lord, make sure that I am not ashamed in Jesus name (Pray it very well).

3. Lord, shake away every agent of discouragement, delay and depression out of my life in Jesus name.

4. Cancel every end-of-year tears! Loose laughter!

5. Pray the morning and evening devotional prayers daily!

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
*CAC LIVING WATER*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2018*

*AT YOUR AGE?*

*Read: Genesis 5:3-32*

*MEMORISE:*

And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him (Genesis 5:24).

*EXPOSITION*
Everything God has commanded man to achieve while sojourning on the planet earth is not timeless. There is surely a specific period everyone has to fulfil a given mandate. This has caused many people to feel “cheated” by the rate at which their ages are rolling! Isn’t that laughable? No one gets cheated by age. Rather, man is guilty of not taking proper cognizance of how fast time flies!.

At 10, almost everything about choices, taste and fashions are dictated to you, being a child. At 20 years old, you are surprised you are coming of age, and serious decisive things begin to take their toll on you, whether you welcome them or not. At 30, you may embarrassingly realize that someone is already attempting to call you a ‘mother’ or ‘father’ and you know the implications of such new name! At forty (40), people claim that “A fool at 40 is a fool forever.” However, the Creator of your being differs because you are to full, at 40 to be a fool!

At 50, God expects the fullness of life to abound in you while you start becoming experienced at 60. At 70, it is always a milestone, because all you have experienced is expected to put you in pole position to be a true conqueror of time. At, 80, 90 and above, which are reserved by grace for the beneficiaries, your experiences, as you live by them, make the world lucky that you are still around.

Dear reader, irrespective of your present age, God is very much interested in making it count. Have you yielded to your Creator? Your age is a stage. There shall soon be exit after the stage. So, work assiduously to make each stage count worthy of being in existence. Stay refreshed as you choose to count your days, by applying your heart to the part of wisdom (Jesus Christ).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Oh Lord, I refuse to merely exist in life; I choose to live and make positive impacts for You.

2. In the name of Jesus, I will accomplish my days; I cannot die before the time of God for my life.

3. Pray for the elderly ones around you that God should help them to meet God’s expectations for allowing them to reach such enviable ages.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Jeremiah 42 - 45

*HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND............ SHALOM*
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 9TH NOVEMBER, 2018

*THE BLESSING - A SPONSOR OF SPEED*

SCRIPTURE: Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the Lord blessed him. And the man waxed great, and went forward…Genesis 26:12-13

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Blessing terminates delays in life.

The Blessing of God is the Divine empowerment or motorization of human life and destiny unto success and progress. The difference between a blessed person and an unblessed person is like the difference between a canoe and a speed boat. And the major thing that differentiates a canoe from a speedboat is the engine that powers the speedboat to move with speed. By the time a person with a speedboat has crossed a River to the other side and returned, the person with a canoe is still paddling, struggling to cross the river. Both the canoe and speedboat may cross the same River but at incomparably different speed and time duration.

Now, when God connects the engine of His Blessing, or the blessinator to a person’s life and destiny, that person has no option but to move forward. That was what God connected to the life of Abraham and Abraham took off and left his contemporaries behind. It was connected to the life of Isaac and he went forward (Genesis 26:12-13); the Blessing terminates delays in life.

Beloved, God will connect the engine of His Blessing into your life and destiny that will make you move faster than your contemporaries. I decree that you will not struggle to make progress in life anymore, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: The Blessing terminates delays in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Connect with the Blessing of studying God’s Word by studying the Word daily.
2. Follow the principles of the Blessed in the Scripture; Observe and follow the principles of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Job, etc.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING

PRAYER: Lord, I connect with the Blessing for a progressive and speedy movement in life. I refuse to be a victim of delay, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezekiel 20:1 to 49, Hebrew 9:11 to 28, Psalm 107:1 to 43, Proverbs 27:11

QUOTE: The reason many people do not last long in a position of prosperity is because they forget their history. And as they forget their history, they lose their humility and as they lose their humility, they lose their prosperity. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaw, push your thumb into its eyeballs- it will let you go instantly.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 09/11/1953 – Cambodia gains independence from France.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM