The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 7th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 7TH NOVEMBER.

INCREASING YOUR CAPACITY.

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit (John 15:1-2).
Proverbs 11:30 says, “…he that winneth souls is wise.” A soul winner is wise because he’s aligned to God’s number one passion, the passion to turn men from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God. Therefore, if you’ve been a soul winner, God has a plan to give you greater capacity to win more souls.

That’s the point the Master highlights in our opening verse, when He says, “…every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.” What this means is that as a branch that produces fruits, the Father has a plan for your capacity building, to make you even more productive. He increases the grace on your life to achieve more.
For example, if you have grace to win and retain thirty souls in your fellowship, cell group, or church, it doesn’t matter what you do to increase, you may not exceed that number. Your effectiveness and productivity in any assignment would be to the extent of the grace granted you to function or carry out that assignment. For you to do more, the Lord will have to give you more grace; the Bible says, “But he giveth more grace...” (James 4:6); that additional grace takes you to a higher level.

Suddenly, you discover that you’re able to do more than you hitherto could; you’re more efficient; you put in the same efforts as you used to, but your results are greater. This is why it’s so important that we remain in constant fellowship with the Lord as we serve Him. Grace is increased as we know the Lord more, through the ministry of the Spirit and the Word.

2 Peter 1:2 says, “Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord.” This is your sure guarantee to a fruitful and productive life.

PRAYER

Thank you, blessed Father, for giving me an abundance of grace for increased fruitfulness. I produce excellent results in my work and ministry by the power that’s at work in me, and everything I do prospers, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
James 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

2 Peter 3:18 But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 7 & Jeremiah 50-51

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Peter 4:1-19 & Ezekiel 38

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

7TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that this is the morning of my life! I am in the centre of God’s will and purpose for my life. I am celebrating my riches lavishly because the forces of success, prosperity, and divine health are let loose in my life. There’s no defeat in my path because my way is paved by the Lord.

The Name of Jesus is named upon me, and His divine life has completely inundated my entire being – spirit, soul, and body! That life in me makes me supernatural, and impregnable to sickness, disease, failure, death, and the devil. Hallelujah. I am created for success and the good life; I have in me the indestructible life!

Daily, I walk in health, victory, prosperity, and strength because the Greater One lives in me! I have the supernatural wisdom and ability to do the impossible, for the Father had made His abode in me! I and the Father are one; therefore, I recognize challenges as my opportunities to win and make my world a better place. I am a champion and an answer from God. Through my ministry and assignment, lives are touched, saved, transformed and preserved around the nations of the world. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL...*
*Date:* Wednesday, November 7, 2018

*Topic:* THE SECRET OF PRAYER
*Read:* James 5:13-18

*MEMORISE:* _Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months_ *(James 5:17)*.

EXPOSITION
Prayer remains Christians’ potent weapon to fight the devil, his cohorts, flesh and worldly pleasure. Have you not lost this weapon? If Jesus, through whom and by whom we pray, did not take prayer for granted, why should His followers? Because of no prayer, do you know what has happened?

When we go to God in prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposes us with all measures he can! Why are we seeking our lost signs again and again? Why has the normal daily miraculous routines in the early Church because ‘abnormal’ and rare in the present day Church? We have many organizers, few agonizers, many players and payers, few prayers, very little passion, many interferers, few intercessors, many writers, few ‘righters’. All these anomalies are occasioned by lack of prayer!

You start sinning when you stop praying, and you stop sinning when you start praying. The reason so many sermons and teachings remain palsied, powerless and poor is because they were born in tombs instead of the womb, and nourished in fireless, prayerless souls!

You must know that every seemingly good substitute you use for prayer is nothing but a fruitless, empty play! Return to prayer in your closet today. The secret of prayer is praying in the secret. Be blessed.

*PRAYER POINTS*
*1.* Holy Spirit, sharpen the grace of prayer in my life to commune with you and overcome the devil till eternity.
*2.* Lord, deliver me from every form of spiritual laziness manifesting as silent rebellion against praying, using other activities to replace prayer times, etc.
*3.* Lord, restore the grace to pray aright based on Your Word Church, as of old.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Jeremiah 36-38.

*Author:* CAC WORLDWIDE
*Note:* _The Complete Devotional is available for download on the app stores_

Remain Blessed!
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 7TH NOVEMBER, 2018*?

*TOPIC: HIS PRESENCE IS THE KEY!*?

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 26:1-6; 12-14*?

One of the essential keys to greatness is the ever-abiding presence of God. *A man who walks with God, faithfully and steadfastly, walk from greatness to greatness because of His PRESENCE!* If the devil cannot take you away from the presence of the living God, He cannot cut short your destiny. In fact, His PRESENCE is what provokes His PRESENTS (Gifts). If the devil cannot succeed in using the things of this life to pull you away from looking up to the living God, he can never have any say in your life’s affairs. The best he can do is to be a USELESS SPECTATOR; watching God bless you and increase you from glory to glory. Hear what God says to Isaac in Verse 3 of today’s scripture, “Dwell in this land and I will be with you and bless you.” Very powerful! Don’t reduce God to just oil or images in your church!

No wonder Aiden Wilson Tozer said: *“In some circles, God has been abridged, reduced, modified, edited, changed and amended until He is no longer the God whom Isaiah saw, high and lifted up.”* He also noted: “Trying to be happy without a sense of God’s presence is like trying to have a bright day without the sun.” Then E.W. Kenyon quipped: “Prayer means that we have come boldly into the throne room and we are standing in God’s presence.” Oh, as 2018 ends, SEEK HIS PRESENCE DAILY! If God has not called you to travel to another city or country, your greatness and prosperity is not in that place! Stay where you are, and let HIS PRESENCE turn things around in your favour.

There was a serious famine in the land of Gerar when God told Isaac NOT to travel out! Much more, Isaac was surrounded by hostile, unfriendly Philistines, but those things did not matter to God. The presence of the Lord made the difference and made him to PROSPER in the midst of ADVERSITY. DO NOTHING UNTIL YOU ARE SURE HIS PRESENCE WILL BACK YOU UP! The Lord told Moses in Ex. 33:14, “…My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.” His Presence produces rest; not struggle! Then Moses replied Him in Vs 15 – “…If Thy Presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.” The presence of God is His tool to re-write your decoration story as 2018 ends! Spend time with Him! Resist worry, hustle and bustle and be still in Him! Remember Samson! The presence LEFT him. Don’t be the next victim!

*Stay with God! Walk with God! Move at His pace! Even when the storms seem to rage, don’t panic! Get a word from God before any action! Never move until He moves! Never rest until He rests! Let your hands be in His hands! You will excel!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: When Then Morning Comes…??
1. In your own words, pray about today’s reading now.

2. Satan, you are a liar! You cannot get me OUTSIDE His presence again in Jesus name.

3. I repent from whatever will EXPEL the presence of God.

To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

*Song 2: When The Morning Comes*?
1. Trails dark on ev'ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He'll guide us with His eye,
And we'll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Chorus*
By and by, when the morning comes,
All the saints of God are gathering home,
Tell the story how we’ve overcome,

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed, disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness, heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord, and according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares often take us unawares,
And our hearts are made to bleed for each thoughtless word or deed;
And we wonder why the test when we try to do our best,
But will understand it better by and by.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 7TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: ARE YOU AN UNFRIENDLY FRIEND?

MEMORISE:
Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful. Proverbs 27:6

READ: Psalm 41:7-13

7 All that hate me whisper together against me: against me do they devise my hurt.

8 An evil disease, say they, cleaveth fast unto him: and now that he lieth he shall rise up no more.

9 Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.

10 But thou, O LORD, be merciful unto me, and raise me up, that I may requite them.

11 By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.

12 And as for me, thou upholdest me in mine integrity, and settest me before thy face for ever.

13 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.

In today’s world of social media, the real meaning of friendship is fast fading away. It is becoming more frightening to claim to have friends these days because there are so many deceitful friends out there. The magnitude of this problem increases greatly when people have something to gain from their association with you. Are you one of such unfriendly friends? Is your friendship with people built around the furtherance of your interests? Before you begin to identify those who claim to be your friends but are not really so, ask yourself if you are truly friendly. The wisdom of God in Proverbs 18:24 says:
“A man that hath friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.”

One cannot but be amazed by the lamentation of the Psalmist in Psalm 41:9, where he said:
“Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.”

These words perfectly describe the typical character of an unfriendly friend. More often than not, they are very close to their victims. This makes one wonder if they deliberately got close to their victim in order to wreak their havoc. If that is the case, should we not avoid having close friend or any friend at all? I don't think so; we only need to be prudent in our choice of close friends. An example of Jesus' choice of associate should help us here. While there were multitudes of followers, He had seventy disciples (Luke 10:1). Among the seventy, He had his core of twelve disciples, and within the twelve, He had three close friends (Mark 3:14, Mark 9:2). Finally, amongst the three, He had one beloved (John 19:26). Note that Judas Iscariot was numbered among Christ's close friends, so that His destiny as our Redeemer might be fulfilled according to the pattern indicated by scriptures (John 13:17-21).

We need to have friends, but the challenge is how to identify good ones. There is one antidote against choosing enemies as friends, which is prayer. God knows the hearts of men, and only He can shield us from treacherous friends. Also, the law of harvest applies in friendship. The Lord said you should do unto others what you would have them do unto you (Luke 6:31). If you are an unfaithful friend, some other people will also be unfaithful to you. Friendship always come with a price tag; therefore, for those you cannot relate with as friends, I recommend that you relate with them as brethren and co-pilgrims on the way to heaven, doing only that which is needful to help and assist them as God gives you strength.

ACTION POINT:
If you have hurt anyone by taking undue advantage of their friendship with you, repent and make appropriate restitution.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Jeremiah 49
Luke 18:1-17

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 9: THE OLD RUGGED CROSS

1. On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross,
The emblem of suff’ring and shame;
And I love that old cross where the Dearest and Best
For a world of lost sinners was slain.

Chorus:
So I’ll cherish the old rugged cross,
Till my trophies at last I lay down;
I will cling to the old rugged cross,
And exchange it someday for a crown.

2. Oh, that old rugged cross, so despised by the world,
Has a wondrous attraction for me;
For the dear Lamb of God left His glory above
To bear it to dark Calvary.

3. In that old rugged cross, stained with blood so divine,
A wondrous beauty I see,
For ’twas on that old cross Jesus suffered and died,
To pardon and sanctify me.

4.To the old rugged cross I will ever be true;
Its shame and reproach gladly bear;
Then He’ll call me someday to my home far away,
Where His glory forever I’ll share.
Today's SOD - 2018-11-07
TOPIC: THE NECESSITY OF THE BLESSING

(FROM THE NOVEMBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

WEDNESDAY 7TH NOVEMBER,"2018

SCRIPTURE": And God blessed them,"and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it": and have dominion over the fish of the sea,"and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1":28

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Blessing is an anti-failure regimen (treatment).

It has been confirmed that one of the most powerful forces on the earth is the Blessing of God. In Scriptures,"we can see the impact or power of the Blessing in the lives of people like Abraham, Isaac, etc. (Genesis 12":2-3,"Genesis 26":12-14)

So,"to be blessed is to experience the power that enforces an all-round change and transformation.

The Blessing is the supernatural empowerment from God for maximal and optimal existence. It is the supernatural empowerment that makes a man to maximally utilize both the potentials inherent in him and the opportunities of life.

It was by the virtue of the Blessing that God asked Adam to fill up or populate the earth. God blessed them and said, be fruitful, multiply, fill up the earth (Genesis 1":28 Paraphrased). So,"the Blessing makes us live full; it makes us live fulfilled.

The Blessing causes a person to live profitably; it makes a person to exist as an asset to his generation, not a liability. The Blessing is an anti-failure regimen (treatment).

Beloved, if you are struggling in life and you desire to move forward and experience fulfilment in life and destiny without struggle, the Blessing is what you need.

My counsel, ensure you do not exist without the Blessing of God; activate God’s Blessing in your life by drawing closer to God and connecting to a spiritual parental cover.

Remember this": The Blessing is an anti-failure regiment(treatment).

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Refuse to do anything in life without securing God’s approval and Blessing.
2. Make demands on the Blessing of God upon your life.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": THE POWER OF THE BLESSING

PRAYER: Lord,"I am nothing without You. Please Lord, lay Your Hands on me and release Your Blessing upon me, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING": Ezekiel 16:42 to 17:24,"Hebrew 8":1 to 13,"Psalm 106":13 to 31,"Proverbs 27":7 to 9

QUOTE: The blessing in your life is as strong as the blessing over your life. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: A male ostrich can roar like a lion.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 07/11/1989 – Douglas Wilder wins the governor's seat in Virginia, becoming the first elected African American governor in the United States.

Download SOD App on your device
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...nsc.sodapp

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM