The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 6th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 6TH NOVEMBER.

AFIRE FOR THE GOSPEL.

Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord (Romans 12:11).

As Christians, our participation and involvement in the Gospel, our passion for its spread around the world, must be indomitable; it’s the reason we’re here on earth; it’s what we live for! One sure way to know a Christian who’s working with the Spirit, and walking in the Spirit, is his or her unyielding, undying passion for the spread of the Gospel.

God’s vision is the evangelisation and Christianisation of the world. He wants the whole earth filled with the knowledge of His glory, as the waters cover the sea. That’s where we come in; we’re His partners in soul winning; we’re the ones to establish His will, and His Kingdom in the earth and in the hearts of men.

God has called you and given you a divine mandate; stay focused and committed to that calling. He said in Mark 16:15, “…Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” The Lord Jesus, here, wasn’t only instructing Peter, James, John, and the other disciples; He was talking to you and me.

Moreover, He’s coming soon, and when He comes back, He’s only going to be interested in your life in Him, and the impact you made with the Gospel.
What are you doing with your life? How are you affecting others with the Gospel, the message of Jesus? Remember, He came to this world to give His life so that men may live, and come into union with God. Therefore, the only way we can truly share His love is to passionately take His message to the world, and tell them about the blood Jesus shed, not only for the remission of sins, but to give eternal life to all men, and make it possible for us to become sons of God.

I urge you to be fervent in soul winning; be active in the house of God; be about the Father’s business. Run with His vision that’s in your heart. Our opening verse in the Moffat NT Version says, “never let your zeal flag; maintain the spiritual glow; serve the Lord.” Be afire for, and with, the Gospel.

PRAYER

I worship you, blessed Father, for counting me faithful and committing to my trust the message of eternal life. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I’m impacting my world with the Gospel, turning many to righteousness, and from the power of Satan unto God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Jeremiah 20:9 NKJV Then I said, "I will not make mention of Him, Nor speak anymore in His name." But [His word] was in my heart like a burning fire Shut up in my bones; I was weary of holding [it] back, And I could not.

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Mark 16:15 AMPC And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach and publish openly the good news (the Gospel) to every creature [of the whole [a]human race].

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 5:11-6:1-20 & Jeremiah 48-49

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Peter 3:13-22 & Ezekiel 37

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

6TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that heaven is in me! I am experiencing unlimited victories and success because I am being piloted by the Spirit, with the Word prevailing mightily in my life. I am fruitful and productive in all things because I live the Word! As I meditate on the Word today, the glory of God increases in my life, and my profiting is evident.

The Lord is my source and my sufficiency; He has made all grace abound towards me and I do not lack or suffer want for any good thing. I am blessed with all things that pertain to life and godliness. I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; the world belongs to me! Everywhere I go, I am enjoying my inheritance of financial abundance and supernatural prosperity in Christ. I am blessed and highly favored in all things. The Lord has granted me supernatural insight, ability and spiritual understanding of all things. Thus, I am able to discern and walk in His perfect will at all times.

My life is the fulfilment of the destiny that He has ordained for me. Hallelujah! I am in Christ, not under satan’s jurisdiction; he has no authority over me, and cannot decide what happens to me. I dwell in the Kingdom of God’s dear Son; the realm of health, wealth, prosperity, and life eternal, soaring on the wings of the Spirit. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 6TH NOVEMBER,"2018

*THE COMPULSORY TRANSACTIONS OF LIFE*

SCRIPTURE": For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. Galatians 6:8

THOUGHT FOR DAY: The way you live determines the way you will end in time and in eternity.

It is important to note that the world is said to be like a marketplace where transactions are made. To take in oxygen for instance,"a person must give out carbon dioxide. In the same manner, every single action of a person attracts a corresponding outcome as exchange; it may be a loss or gain, in time or in eternity. So, life is all about transactions with both time and eternal consequences.

In Genesis 38":1-11,"Judah slept with a woman of Canaan, a tribe of people that both God and his parents never wanted anyone to mingle with. The outcome was a series of calamities because of his failure to adhere to set principles.

Beloved, the way you live determines the way you end in time and in eternity. If there is no law or principle guiding your life, the accident of destiny is not preventable.

If a person forges signature and makes a false certificate to get a job, it is certain that he would have problem in the job because foundation determines destination. The harvest of deception is disaster.

My counsel is, at every point in your life, ensure that what you give is equal to what you get in every transaction; ensure that you are not losing more than you are gaining like Esau who made a disastrous transaction.

Remember this": the way you live determines the way you end in time and in eternity.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Always think about the eternal consequence of every action before carrying it out.
2. Study the Scripture continually and follow Scriptural principles for life.
3. Refuse to be influenced by wrong societal influence.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": THE TRANSACTION OF INIQUITY

PRAYER: Lord,"I surrender all to You. Help me Lord to walk according to Your precept, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING": Ezekiel 14:12 to 16:41,"Hebrew 7":18 to 28,"Psalm 106":1 to 12,"Proverbs 27":4 to 6

QUOTE: Your nature affects your future. Your character affects your destiny. Your habit affects your habitat. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: When your mother was born,"she was already carrying the egg that would become you.

TODAY IN HISTORY": 06/11/1984 – Ronald Reagan is re-elected President of the United States.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: 2 Power-packed Communion Services tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your life and destiny by 4:45pm & 6:30pm. God bless you as you come.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 6TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: THE FIELDS ARE RIPE FOR HARVEST

MEMORISE:
Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. John 4:35

READ: John 4:34-38

34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.

37 And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.

38 I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.

In preparation for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, your involvement in soul-winning is an indicator that shows how big your dream of heaven is. Anyone who has a big dream of the second coming will do everything within his or her power to ensure that not only is the gospel preached all over the world, but also that souls are won in multitudes to the kingdom of God. In Matthew 24:14, Jesus said:
“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”

In other words, our dream of a new heaven and a new earth cannot be realized until we have preached the gospel all over the world. It is therefore incumbent on us to pursue the actualization of our dream of the coming kingdom through aggressive evangelism, missionary works and soul-winning.

No matter how much we discuss and study the second coming of Christ, it is of no use if we do not do what will bring the kingdom of God back to the earth. The task ahead of us is very simple if we really want to be true to our Master. He has assigned the easier part of the assignment to us, which is reaping the harvest of fields we did not cultivate, and receiving the accompanying wages. John 4:36 & 38 says:
“And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together. I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.”

Others, like the early apostles of Jesus Christ, have labored in the fields, expecting that we as reapers will bring in the harvest in the last days. The work ahead of us is easier than ever before; all we need to do is to make ourselves available for the ready-made harvest of souls all over the world. Romans 8:19 says:
“For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.”

The world is waiting for us; if we do not fulfill our assignment as reapers, the harvest will be wasted. However, if we put in our sickles as commanded, we and the souls rescued from eternal damnation will be happy. If we choose to be complacent in soul winning, our Lord’s return will be delayed, and this would prolong our suffering in this world (Romans 8:23). Therefore, put in your sickle today.

ACTION POINT:
Determine to reap the already white harvest around you, and make disciples of your neighbors who are earnestly seeking God’s deliverance.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Jeremiah 46-48
Luke 17:11-37

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: WONDERFUL STORY OF LOVE

1. Wonderful story of love;
Tell it to me again;
Wonderful story of love;
Wake the immortal strain!
Angels with rapture announce it,
Shepherds with wonder receive it;
Sinner, oh, won’t you believe it?
Wonderful story of love.

Chorus:
Wonderful! Wonderful!
Wonderful, wonderful story of love.

2. Wonderful story of love;
Though you are far away;
Wonderful story of love;
Still He doth call today;
Calling from Calvary’s mountain,
Down from the crystal-bright fountain,
E’en from the dawn of creation,
Wonderful story of love.

3. Wonderful story of love;
Jesus provides a rest;
Wonderful story of love;
For all the pure and blest,
Rest in those mansions above us,
With those who’ve gone on before us,
Singing the rapturous chorus,
Wonderful story of love.
Good morning brothers and sisters......... TODAY Is TUESDAY
NOVEMBER 2018 DAY 6 OF ODM devotional booklet for Champions......

TOPIC: THE ALBERTO- RONALDO’S STORY!
( PHILIPPIANS 2:1-11).

When he received one of his awards recently, Ronaldo dedicated it to a certain, unknown person called Alberto Fantrau. He said: Yes, I am a great footballer but all my success is due to my friend Alberto’s good heart.” People looked at one another and said, “Who is this Mr. Fantrau?” Then Ronaldo continued: “We played together in a youth team. When Sporting of Lisbon recruiters came to observe us, they told us that the striker who scored the most goals will be recruited into the sports academy. That day we won 3-0. I scored the first goal and then Alberto scored the 2nd with the head. And then the 3rd goal was the one that impressed everyone. Alberto started from the wing, then found himself face to face with the keeper, dribbled the goalkeeper and all he had to do was to push the ball into the empty goal post.

But instead of shooting into the empty goal post, Alberto decided to pass the ball to me and I scored. So, I scored just two goals and he scored just one goal and this was how I found myself at the Sporting Lisbon Academy. After the game I went to him, and asked him: “Why did you do that?” And he replied, “Because I know that you are better than I am and you will go far in life in this game. You need that push!”

Later in life, Ronaldo actually rewarded this kind move of his team mate. This story is too good to be true today’s modern world of greed and PHD- PULL HIM DOWN syndrome! But what matters is that the LORD is using it to remind you of today’s scripture Vs 3: “Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.”

Did you grip that? As 2018 ends and 2019 begins, catch this secret: ESTEEM OTHERS AS BETTER THAN YOU! This is HUMILITY that will be rewarded beyond words. I remember Maya Angelou: “I’ ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” You cannot rise by putting others down. Instead of doing that, just IMPROVE YPORSELF and WAIT FOR YOUR SEASON!

Truly, the only person on this earth you should be competing with daily is YOU! Don’t think that blocking intelligent, talented and good people can add to you God –ordained destiny! Destiny is destiny! You cannot go beyond what God has destined for you! Helping another person to succeed can only make your destiny more secured and peaceful!

Also, NEVER forget those who helped you to succeed! If those you helped have forgotten YOU, always remember that the God you serve will never forget you! He never sleeps nor slumbers! He is a rewarder! So keep doing more good! God is watching!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My faith looks up………

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. I receive GRACE to help others afresh! I shall give out the 2019 “ODM/ War Against Haman -14” copies to help someone participate in the upcoming 2019 JANUARY WORLDWIDE 21-DAY fasting programme! So, help me God!

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM