The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 5th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 5TH NOVEMBER.

JESUS IS GOD MANIFEST IN THE FLESH.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (John 1:1).

According to our theme scripture, Jesus Christ existed with God in the beginning as the Word. He’s the creator and maker of all things. John tells us, “All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made” (John 1:3). You’d notice, he didn’t say, “All things were made by IT”; he used the personal pronoun “him,” because the Word is a Person. The Word is God.

In Genesis 1, the Bible shows that God brought creation into being by His spoken Word. He spoke words, and they materialised. Now, John, talking about the Word, tells us that God made all things by the Word, meaning He made all things by Himself. John 1:14 NKJV says, “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us….” The Word, which is God, became flesh in the person of Jesus, and dwelt among us.

Matthew 1:23 says, “...they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.” And then 1 Timothy 3:16 declares, “...God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.” This brings all arguments to rest about the divinity of Christ: without a doubt, Jesus Christ is God! He’s God manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached to the Gentiles, believed on in the world, and received up in glory.

Someone might say, “But isn’t Jesus the Son of God?” Yes! “Son of God” means God in the flesh. Recall the reaction of the Jews when He said to them, “I am the Son of God” (John 5:17-18); they picked up stones to stone Him to death; they were furious. They said, “How dare you, a man, make yourself equal with God by saying you’re the Son of God?” (John 10:33). They understood perfectly what He meant; He wasn’t merely referring to being born of God as God’s offspring. He meant He’s Himself, God!

Until you know and believe this about Jesus, you really can’t walk with Him; your faith in Him will be weak and ineffective. John tells us, “The word became flesh,” and Paul says the same thing: “God was manifest in the flesh”; that’s Jesus! Glory to His Name forever!

CONFESSION

The fullness of the Godhead lives in me, for Christ is in me; as He is, so am I in this world! The world is subdued before me, and I walk in righteousness, victory, success and prosperity now and evermore, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Philippians 2:5-11 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father?
Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 4:14-5:1-10 & Jeremiah 44-47

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Peter 3:1-12 & Ezekiel 36

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

5TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that I am an heir of a mega-rich God! Wealth and riches have no choice but to gravitate towards me. I am rich! The Father has put everything in place to ensure that I walk in superabundance while I am here on earth. I am well furnished for every good work and charitable donation because the Lord has commanded His blessings on me! I function today and always from the standpoint of advantage, victory, dominion, and power; for I am conscious of my heritage and the life that is at work in me.

I guided and propelled by the Spirit of God to walk in the supernatural, thereby, fulfilling my destiny in Christ. Hallelujah! My life is programmed by God, and there is no hindrance that is powerful enough to stop me from making progress. I am a fruitful branch, I am connected to a source that can never run dry. Hallelujah! My hands are blessed of the Lord, and whatever I do prospers! No matter how I start, it won’t take me long, I will become number one because of the blessing of the Lord that is at work in me. Today and always, I relish these supernatural blessings that God has lavishly bestowed upon me to excel, prosper, succeed, and make progress in every area of my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY 5TH NOVEMBER, 2018

*THE POWER OF GOD'S PRESENCE*

SCRIPTURE: Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob; Which turned the rock into a standing water, the flint into a fountain of waters. Psalms 114:7-8

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The atmosphere of God’s Presence is the atmosphere of all possibilities.

It has been confirmed that the Presence of God is the greatest asset of a person on earth. The atmosphere of God’s Presence is the atmosphere of all possibilities; anywhere God is present, everything is possible, because with God, all things are possible (Mathew 19:26b). Therefore, it is very vital to look at the Power of God’s Presence.

Now, the question is, how powerful is the Presence of God?
1. The Presence of God creates a way where there is no way
The Presence of God is a Way-Creator. For instance, God’s Presence created a way in the Red Sea (Exodus 14:15-22).

2. The Presence of God uproots obstacles and mountains (Psalm 114:4). Mountains cannot survive the Presence of God; obstacles are destroyed in God’s Presence.

Now, according to Psalm 114:1-8, what are the factors that enhance access to God’s Presence?
1. Separation from the wrong association
Israel came out of Egypt before they could experience God’s mighty Presence (Psalm 114:1). As long as you remain in your ‘Egypt’, you cannot see or experience God’s Presence.

2. The Avoidance of the wrong language (Psalm 114:1)
If your language is not correct, God cannot be present with you.

3. Availability as a vessel to carry His presence (Psalm 114:2). Judah who carried God’s presence was God’s sanctuary; God is willing to manifest himself to available and yielded vessels.

4. The possession of praise
Judah who was His sanctuary means praise. Praise attracts God’s Presence (Psalm 22:3)

Beloved, my counsel is, make God’s Presence a priority in your life; separate yourself from wrong every association, avoid the use of wrong language, be yielded to God and praise Him always.

Remember this: The atmosphere of God’s Presence is the atmosphere of all possibilities

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Disconnect from every wrong association.
2. Surrender absolutely to God and refuse to stay outside His Will.
3. Live a life of praise and worship.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF HIS PRESENCE

PRAYER: Lord, I surrender completely to Your perfect Will for my life. Let my life be Your dwelling place and cause every mountain in my life to be uprooted, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezekiel 12:1 to 14:11, Hebrew 7:1 to 17, Psalm 105:37 to 45, Proverbs 27:3

QUOTE: Without the Divine Presence, a man is nothing, notwithstanding what he has or where he is. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The bat is the only mammal that can fly.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 05/11/2007 – Android mobile operating system is unveiled by Google.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service by 9:00 am tomorrow. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 5TH NOVEMBER, 2018*?

*TOPIC: THE BEAM AND THE MOTE!*?

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 6:37-49*?

Today’s scripture, Luke 6:42, is a hit and a divine eye opener: “Either how canst thou say to thy brother, ‘Brother, let me pull out the *mote* that is in thine eye’, when thou thyself beholdest not the *beam* that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.” So every human has either a MOTE (the faults/weakness of others) or a BEAM (your faults/weakness). The only way to help to remove the fault (THE MOTE) of others is to deal with your own BEAM – your faults (weaknesses). So, the fact of the BEAM and the MOTE is what united humanity! You are not better than anybody and others are not better than you! It is a pity, but most people spend half of their entire lives analyzing the faults in other people’s lives, when their own lives need urgent repair.

That is why you must never allow the opinions of people who didn’t see your past tears to stop your present laughter in life! No matter your situation in life, people will always talk! If no one has ever gossiped about or spoken negatively about you, it means that nothing good has ever happened to you! You don’t owe anybody an explanation to be successful! THE ONLY PERSON YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN TO DAILY IS YOURSELF; BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED TO KEEP YOUR OWN RECORD OF YESTERDAY! Never see yourself through the eyes of those who don’t value you. To be beautiful means to be yourself! To stand out is to be outstanding! You do not need to be accepted by others! You just need to PLEASE YOUR GOD and accept yourself. Never forget that if a man’s way please the LORD, He will make even your enemies to become your ladder to greatness (See Prov. 16:7)!

Never downgrade yourself while trying to upgrade anybody in life. Anyone who sees you like an option doesn’t deserve to be a priority in your life. Avoid negative people if you have a dream. Those without a mission will say your vision is just an illusion! That is why as 2018 ends, you must not kill yourself over FAULT FINDERS or HATERS! Some will hate you and some will love you. HEART MEDICINE and a HEAD DISEASE! When people love you, you live peacefully and happily in their *heart!* But when people hate you, you become the LANDLORD in their *heads* - living peacefully in their brains everyday and giving them sleepless night and incurable headaches! Wow! So why worry? Move on daily and please your God!

_In the storms of life, ODM is LIFE’S PARACHUTE. STILL give a soul/family a copy this week!_

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best song of worship to God.??
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. Repent from worrying about what others say or think about you.

3. O God, arise and rescue my destiny from the hands of the wicked! *Cancel the plan to attack your good name!*

To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 5TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: HOW BIG IS YOUR DREAM?

MEMORISE:
But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city. Hebrews 11:16

READ: Hebrews 11:13-16

13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.

15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.

16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

When I came into full-time ministry as the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), I was confronted with the challenge of accommodation, as I had to move out of the mansion provided by the university I resigned from. So I prayed to God for a 'boys' quarters' of three rooms that could accommodate me and my family. However, the Almighty God who called me told me not to even ask for a whole house, because He would build me a city. Since I knew His voice - He is my Daddy and I am His son - I believed what He said. Today, the city He spoke about, where nothing will be lacking is built on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Nigeria. Beloved, how big is your dream? Is God in that dream? No matter how big that dream may be, if God is in it, it will surely come to pass.

Dreams are a very important aspect of human life, because they influence the height a person will reach in life. It is an unfortunate thing for someone to dream small. It is like going to a river to fetch water with a table spoon. Only those who go to the river with big buckets and tanks will maximize the opportunity the trip to the river provides. In the same vein, the dream of eternal life in heaven with God should definitely influence your actions as a Christian. Today's Bible text speaks about the heroes of faith and their dreams of better citizenship in heaven, for which they considered themselves strangers and pilgrims on earth. They sought a country that was far better than any in this world. When you see a person who professes to be a Christian greedily amassing wealth at the expense of expansion of God's kingdom, don't be surprised: such a fellow's actions only indicate how earthly minded he or she is. In Matthew 6:19-21, the Lord Jesus Christ said:
“Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.”

Unless you are deceiving yourself, your dream of heaven should be big enough to swallow any earthly ambition you have. Our Lord promised us that He was going to heaven in order to prepare a place for us, after which He would come back to take us to Himself in eternal bliss. Let this dream drive you into godliness with contentment, which is great gain indeed (1Timothy 6:6).

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please don't let the allure of this present age steal away the dream of heaven from my heart in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Jeremiah 43-45
Luke 16:19-17:10

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR

1. I Need Thee every hour,
Most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine
Can peace afford.

Chorus:
I need Thee, Oh, I need Thee,
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh bless me now, my Saviour;
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour;
Stay Thou near by;
Temptations lose their pow'r
When Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour,
In joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide,
Or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour;
Teach me Thy will,
And Thy rich promises
In me fulfil.

5. I need Thee every hour,
Most Holy One;
O make me Thine indeed,
Thou blessed Son.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM