The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 4th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 4TH NOVEMBER.

THE NEW TESTAMENT IN HIS BLOOD.

After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me (1 Corinthians 11:25).

When the Lord Jesus gave Himself for us, it wasn’t just the blood of a natural man that was shed, because His life didn’t come from the first Adam; His life came from the Word (John 1:14 NKJV). His life was divine; His shed blood was divine; He gave up His divine life for us. So, when He said, “…this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me” (1 Corinthians 11:25), He meant that all the provisions of the New Testament are sealed in, and guaranteed by, His blood.

Your life and your future have a guarantee in the blood of Jesus. In your life, all the provisions of His vicarious death, burial, and resurrection, have become a reality. There’s nothing in life that you could ever want that His blood doesn’t cover. That’s why the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 3:21, declares unequivocally, “...all things are yours.” Hallelujah!

He’s given you strength, wisdom, courage, health, and so much more. He’s taken everything of darkness away from you, and translated you into His marvellous light. Your riddance; your severance from darkness to light, from the pains, misery, and negativities of life—into the glorious kingdom of His love-Son—was through His blood. Colossians 1:13-14 says He “…hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins.”

You’re guaranteed to succeed; you’re a victor for life; your prosperity is guaranteed. Have this consciousness when you partake of the Communion, or whenever you drink the cup. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for my triumphant life, and excellent future, guaranteed in the blood of Jesus. I refuse to fear or listen to the voice of doubt, and unbelief, because the dreams that you’ve put in my heart are coming to fruition. I’m guaranteed to succeed; I’m guaranteed to prosper and I’m victorious forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 5:6-8 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1 John 5:11-12 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Romans 3:21-25 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22 Even the righteousness of God [which is] by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 4:1-13 & Jeremiah 41-43

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Peter 2:13-25 & Ezekiel 35

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

4TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that my body is the temple of the living God. My spirit, soul, and body belong to God. I am complete in Christ Jesus, and there is nothing lacking in my body! I have been perfected through my union with Christ Jesus. I have everything I require for an excellent life, and sickness is not a part of it! The Word of God is working in me, and producing results in every area of my life.

I am effective, productive, and excellent in all things because I live in, and by, the Word! I dwell in the secret place of the most high, and abide in His holy presence; therefore, no evil shall befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling. I can never be disadvantage in life because the Holy Ghost is my advantage. My mind is renewed, my spirit is refreshed and I am well positioned for the glorious life in Christ. I am imbued with divine wisdom to bless and impact my world. God’s Spirit has moved me into the realms of divine prosperity, increase, promotions and success.

I am living an exceptionally great life, dominating circumstances and living the supernatural life God had prepared ahead of time. The light of the glorious Gospel shines in my heart and in my path and I am stirred today with renewed commitment, vigour and passion. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 4TH NOVEMBER,"2018

*THE DELIVERANCE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY*

(FROM THE NOVEMBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

SCRIPTURE": Yea,"though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil": for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God knows how to push the devil aside and perform His wonders when the devil thinks he has done his worst.

It is common knowledge that we live in dangerous days where wickedness is escalating at an alarming rate. But the good news is that no matter how wicked the world is,"our God is eternally committed to the deliverance of His people.

Sometimes ago, a woman in our Church branch in Onitsha, Nigeria gave a testimony of how she unfortunately went to a quack midwife for the delivery of her baby. In the process of the delivery, the baby was coming out with the hand, so the midwife abandoned her seeing the impending danger. She was moved to several hospitals in that condition but was rejected. On reaching the last hospital which accepted to manage the condition, the baby died. When they attempted bringing out the dead baby, it came out with the mother’s intestine in the hand; the uterus had ruptured, and eventually the woman also died in the process.

She arrived eternity and the Lord told her that she was not qualified to be with Him because of her unfaithfulness. The devil had already surrounded her but the Lord said, ‘I will give you one more chance’, and when she looked back, she saw myself and my wife interceding for her. By the mercy of God, she was snatched from death back to life, and today, she is alive and healthy. God knows how to push the devil aside and perform His wonders when the devil thinks he has done his worst.

Beloved, maybe you are facing battles in life but I declare to you; the devil will never win the battle over your life, in Jesus’ Name. God is stepping in right now.
Remember this": God knows how to push the devil aside and perform His wonders when the devil thinks he has done his worst.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Believe that you are not waste-able by the devil and make demands on God to deliver you from every trap of the enemy.
2. Ask God for more manifestations of His Deliverance Power in the Body of Christ.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": THE LORD OUR DELIVERER

PRAYER: Lord,"my life is in Your Mighty Hands. Deliver me from every agenda of the devil against my life, family and destiny, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING": Ezekiel 10:1 to 11:25,"Hebrew 6":1 to 20,"Psalm 105":16:36,"Proverbs 27":1 to 2

QUOTE: To dwell in the Presence of God is to dwell in a realm that is beyond the reach of harm. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Seahorses are monogamous in nature with life mates and travel in pairs,"holding each other’s tails.

TODAY IN HISTORY": 04/11/2008 – Barack Obama becomes the first person of biracial or African-American descent to be elected President of the United States.

PROPHETIC PARENTAL BLESSING: Every garment of depression on your life and destiny is roasted by fire! This month shall favour you, in Jesus’ Name.
Good morning brothers and sisters......... TODAY Is SUNDAY
NOVEMBER 2018 DAY 4 OF ODM devotional booklet for Champions......

TOPIC: HE DID HIS DESTINY FROM THE DREAMER!
(GENESIS 48:8-20; ISAIAH 49:23).

A very young girl was traveling in a train with the father when she suddenly asked him, “Father, what is sexsin?” The father turned to look at her but she said nothing. At last he stood up, lifted his heavy traveling luggage case off the upper deck and set it on the floor. He then said: “Will you carry it off the ground please?” She stood up and grabbed it only to discover that IT WAS TOO HEAVY FOR HER! The luggage was filled with watches and spare parts that he ( the father) had purchased that morning. Then the father said to her: “Such is life! It would be a wicked father who would ask his little girl to carry a load. It’s the same way with knowledge.

Some knowledge is too heavy for children. When you are older and stronger, you can bear it. For now, you must trust me to carry it for you. Do forget that question till then.” So true! Indeed, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that there are many things the LORD will NOT show you now! There are many things He will not even show to His prophets! Elisha did not know that the child of the Shunammite woman would die. 2 Kings 4:27: “………And the man of God said, ‘Let her alone; for her soul is vexed within her: and the LORD hath hit it from me, and hath not told me.” God will not show you everything concerning yourself or others! That is what makes Him GOD!

He is ALL-WISE and He expects you to LOOK UP TO HIM by faith/ trust concerning what you don’t know. Also, Gen. 48:17 says: “And when Joseph was that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father’s hand, to remove it from Ephraim’s head unto Manasseh’s head.” Joseph thought his father was making a mistake, but his act was the mistake!

Oh, Joseph the dreamer and the interpreter of dreams! But he could not interpret the destinies of his own children because the LORD hid it from him! Don’t forget that as a young man, the LORD showed him when his family bowed to him, but that same God did not show him the battle in Potiphar’s house or his journey to prison!

No MATTER HOW 2018 HAS BEEN, REFUSE TO QUIT TRUSTING GOD NOW! You may not understand or KNOW all the answers to some battles now! Hold on! Trust Him! Lookup! Dig in! You will never, never be ashamed! Amen!
Still give out this 4th quarter ODM copy to souls! I see NEW GRACE coming on you for every copy given out!

PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of worship to God.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.

2. LORD, thank you for this year! I may not understand every event but I TRUST YOU! Still pray for November!

3. Pray Psalm 31:1 seriously- “In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in Thy righteousness” (Pray it seriously).

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 4TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: BLESSINGS ASSOCIATED WITH BANQUETING

MEMORISE:
A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken. Proverbs 15:13

READ: Esther 7:1-7

1 So the king and Haman came to banquet with Esther the queen.

2 And the king said again unto Esther on the second day at the banquet of wine, What is thy petition, queen Esther? and it shall be granted thee: and what is thy request? and it shall be performed, even to the half of the kingdom.

3 Then Esther the queen answered and said, If I have found favour in thy sight, O king, and if it please the king, let my life be given me at my petition, and my people at my request:

4 For we are sold, I and my people, to be destroyed, to be slain, and to perish. But if we had been sold for bondmen and bondwomen, I had held my tongue, although the enemy could not countervail the king's damage.

5 Then the king Ahasuerus answered and said unto Esther the queen, Who is he, and where is he, that durst presume in his heart to do so?

6 And Esther said, The adversary and enemy is this wicked Haman. Then Haman was afraid before the king and the queen.

7 And the king arising from the banquet of wine in his wrath went into the palace garden: and Haman stood up to make request for his life to Esther the queen; for he saw that there was evil determined against him by the king.

The topic of today's devotional may be surprising to you. Indeed, some Christian zealots discredit banqueting, and they tend to glory in not associating themselves with parties. Trying to justify themselves, you will hear some say, "I am not a party person." Yes, there is no crime in not being a party person; I am not a party person either. However, there are benefits associated with banqueting found in God's word, and because of these blessings, I attend parties once in a while and get blessed by doing so, because it is in the word of God. I thank God for my wife; even when she is fasting, you will always see her cooking. The word of God has inspired her to continually host banquets, culminating in the birth of an annual outreach programme christened 'Feast of Esther'! The Lord be praised!

According to today's memory verse, one of the blessings of banqueting is a cheerful spirit. The children of this world know this secret and they take advantage of the blessing of joy brought on by getting together. Although they mostly misuse the opportunity of merriment, they still get the associated blessing of a cheerful spirit because it is the word of God. In today's Bible reading, Queen Esther took advantage of the blessings associated with banqueting to fight a war that could otherwise have been lost if fought on the battlefield. Using her privilege as queen, she perfectly hosted the king to a sumptuous dinner party and got his attention for the salvation of her people from annihilation.

The effect of good meals is obvious in the Bible. Good meals have either made or marred people's destinies. Delicious pottage destroyed the destiny of Esau, while a good meal placed irreversible blessings on Jacob (Genesis 25:29-34, Genesis 27). Also, a good meal prescribed by God Himself delivered the Jews from bondage in Egypt (Exodus 12:5-10). Beloved, when occasion warrants you to hold a banquet, go ahead and do it. You can use Nehemiah 8:10 as a template of what festivities for children of God should look like. This scripture verse says:

“…Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”

Are you planning to host a banquet and the devil is putting doubts in your heart? Go ahead with that joyful gathering, and there shall be no problem, rather you will come back with unimaginable testimonies of victories over those who don't want you to celebrate in Jesus' Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please give me a reason to host a celebration this season in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Jeremiah 40-42
Luke 16:1-18

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: A NEW THING
(Tune: There shall be showers of Blessing)

1. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Because GOD will do new things
Sinners will soon be forgiven
Prodigals will come home soon.

Chorus:
Shout Halleluyah
Because God will do new things
Rivers in desert now flowing
Halleluyah to our king.

2. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Sickness and sorrow will be gone
Bondage will be forgotten.

3. We will soon shout Halleluyah
The barren will be fruitful soon
Failure will be forgotten

4. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Poverty will be forgotten
Stagnancy will soon be gone.

5. We will soon shout Hallelujah
To all miracles are given
There shall be celebrations

6. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Many will have testimonies
Of prayers answered fully

7. We will soon shout Halleluyah
One of us will chase a thousand
Two will conquer ten thousand.

8. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Songs of praises we will sing
Halleluyah to our King.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM