The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 3rd November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 3RD NOVEMBER.

CHOOSE RIGHT.

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live (Deuteronomy 30:19).

In life, the choices we make are so important, as they can make or mar our destinies. Take for instance, the story of Elimelech, his wife Naomi, and his two sons, Mahlon and Chilion. They had relocated from BethlehemJudah to Moab, because of famine. However, as time went by, the man and his two sons, who were now also married, passed away.

Following their demise, Naomi decided to return to her hometown, BethlehemJudah, but the two wives of her sons, Ruth and Orpah insisted they’d follow her, but Naomi wouldn’t let them. She gave them legitimate reasons to return to their own mothers’ houses (read entire account in Ruth 1:1-16). Orpah eventually chose to return to her people, but Ruth made the decision to abide with Naomi, and she went with her to BethlehemJudah.

Both Ruth and Orpah genuinely loved Naomi and wanted to stay with her, but here was a decision point in their lives. When Orpah turned away from Naomi and went back to her people, her life and destiny changed completely from that moment. Jewish history gives a detailed record of how she eventually became the mother of Goliath, the Philistine giant of Gath, who was slain by David.

The question then would be, why would Ruth choose rather to stay with Naomi, when the “sensible” thing to have done was to go back and start her life afresh, as Orpah did? It was about the worship of God, and the life of faith she had seen with Naomi; that’s what she didn’t want to give up. Her choice paid off, because she would later marry a relative of Elimelech, by the name of Boaz. Boaz became the father of Jesse, who became the father of David, the lineage from where Christ came.

No one is ever a fool for trusting the Lord and choosing the way of the Spirit. Like Ruth, always choose right; choose the way of the Spirit, and not that which seems right, practical, and sensible in the sight of men.

CONFESSION

Christ has been made unto me wisdom; therefore, I’m wise, and I make Word-based choices. I’m precise and accurate in all that I do, walking in God’s perfect will and purpose for my life. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Hebrews 11:24-27

Ruth 1:1-16

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 3 & Jeremiah 38-40

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Peter 2:1-12 & Ezekiel 34

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

3RD NOVEMBER.

I affirm that God, who commanded light to shine out of darkness, has shone in my heart! I am growing in grace and increasing in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Word is prevailing in my life, causing me to prosper in my body, finances and in every area of my life! I’ve been empowered to bring prosperity to others. I am God’s headquarters in the earth. I am His living tabernacle; the embodiment of His person.

I have the same quality of life with the Father. Therefore, I refuse to be subject to the elements of this world or its debilitating influences. I am not of this world; I hail from God and my origin is God. I am seated together with Christ in heavenly places, far above all principalities, and powers, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. Hallelujah! The wisdom of God is manifesting Himself through me, lead me in the right paths to fulfill the dreams and visions that God has placed in my spirit.

I have wisdom for ministry, for my job, my business, finances, health, education, and family! My life is improved and upgraded by the power of the Spirit and I function today, and always, in divine wisdom, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity deposited within my spirit. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: SATURDAY 3RD NOVEMBER, 2018?

TOPIC: HE HAS PASSED THIS ROAD!?

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 33:1-14; 1CORINTHIANS 10:13?

Today’s first scripture Verse 13 says: “And he said unto him, ‘My lord knoweth that the children are tender.” Verse 14 goes on to say: “Let my Lord I pray thee, pass over before his servant and I will lead on softy according as the cattle goeth before me and the CHILDREN BE ABLE TO ENDURE UNTIL I COME unto my lord unto Seir.” If Jacob as a shepherd had to adjust his speed to that of his cattle and if he as a man had to lead his family ACCORDING TO HOW THE CHILDREN WERE ABLE TO ENDURE, then don’t you think the Lord, the Shepherd of shepherds, will do much for you?

Jacob would not have allowed his children to be driven too hard for even one day. He knew exactly how far they could go in a day and he made that his consideration in planning their travel. He had taken the same wilderness journey years before and he knew from personal experience its roughness, harshness, heat and distance. And so he said, “…I will lead on softly.” Likewise, our Lord has passed through this planet and has experienced the pain and heat of daily existence and He will never lead you too fast or too slow. He will not allow you to carry a burden bigger than you. He knows the steep places that bruises our feet and the hot and shadeless stretches of the journey that brings us to exhaustion and a near quitting point.

He Himself was made our Leader, our Shepherd through the things He suffered (see Hebrews 2:16-18). That was His qualification! He had a Ph.D in suffering. I write it as: Ph.D (Surfg). A “Man” of such a calibre understands your heartache and will not allow that unnecessary trial into your life/ministry – (1Cor. 10:13). Hear John Aggrey: “God brings men to deep waters, not to drown them, but the cleanse them.” As 2018 ends, trust the great Shepherd of your soul! No trial is beyond your strength! Weep not! Stop getting depressed! Laugh often! Look up! Soon, you will dance in Jesus name.

_Still give out this 4th quarter ODM copy to souls! Remember, EVANGELISM is God’s heartbeat! I see NEW GRACE on you for every copy given out! Start today!_

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: When The Morning Come…??
1. Pray about today’s word as led now.

2. Thank God that He knows your limit.

3. Lord, turn every tear around my life to triumph as 2018 ends in Jesus name. Reverse EVIL ARROWS today.

4. Lord, deliver me from any temptation higher than I.

5. I command every architect of spiritual coffins to dry up in confusion in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 3 days)!

To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PULISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

Song 2: When The Morning Comes?
1. Trails dark on ev'ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He'll guide us with His eye,
And we'll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

Chorus
By and by, when the morning comes,
All the saints of God are gathering home,
Tell the story how we’ve overcome,

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed, disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness, heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord, and according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares often take us unawares,
And our hearts are made to bleed for each thoughtless word or deed;
And we wonder why the test when we try to do our best,
But will understand it better by and by.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: ARE YOU A WORTHY ASSOCIATE?

MEMORISE:
And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach.
Mark 3:14

READ: John 15:10-16

10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

A great number of people fail to realize that a tree does make a forest, and so they despise the blessings that come with having associates in their lives. God did not design man to attain his full potential as a lone ranger. Genesis 2:18 says:
“And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.”

We should however note that the associates we let into our lives must be worthy ones, and unfortunately, the problem of many leaders today is that they are short of worthy associates. For this reason, their organizations don't grow to their full potential. Abraham, the father of faith, had worthy associates who were ready to go to war with him when the need arose (Genesis 14:24). Genesis 14:13 says:
“And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.”

I pray that the Lord will give you worthy associates in Jesus' Name.

Even our Lord needed worthy associates when He was here on earth. The purpose of these associates was first and foremost, to be with Him, and secondly, to send them on assignments that would lead to the fulfillment of His mission here on earth. Mark 3:14 says:
“And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach”

Today, I prophesy into your life that worthy associates, whether in business, marriage or ministry will come your way in Jesus' Name. Just as the Lord chose the twelve disciples, He has also chosen us to be His worthy associates and we must be worthy ones indeed. He said to us in John 15:16a:

“Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain:”

We must therefore bear the fruit of the Spirit, so that our Father in heaven may be glorified (Galatians 5:22-25). We must also bear the fruit of souls into God's Kingdom. When we do this, we will have our bountiful rewards, which include express answers to our prayers, and this alone is worth more than silver or gold. May God make you a worthy associate of His Son in Jesus' Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please make me a worthy associate of Jesus Christ through the fruits I bear from today onward in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Jeremiah 37-39
Luke 15:11-32

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 16: STAND UP! STAND UP FOR JESUS

1. Stand up, stand up for Jesus!
Ye soldiers of the Cross;
Lift high His royal banner,
It must not suffer loss.
From vict'ry unto vict'ry
His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished
And Christ is Lord indeed.

2. Stand up, stand up for Jesus!
The trumpet call obey;
Forth to the mighty conflict
In this His glorious day!
Ye that are men, now serve Him
Against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger,
And strength to strength oppose.

3. Stand up, stand up for Jesus!
Stand in His strength alone:
The arm of flesh will fail you;
Ye dare not trust your own.
Put on the Gospel armour,
And watching unto prayer,
Where duty calls, or danger,
Be never wanting there.

4. Stand up, stand up for Jesus!
The strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle,
The next the victor's song
To him that overcometh
A crown of life shall be;
He, with the King of Glory
Shall reign eternally.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY* 

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY 3RD NOVEMBER, 2018

*THE GLORIOUS BENEFITS OF WAITING ON GOD* 

SCRIPTURE: In that day shall the Lord of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people, And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate. Isaiah 28:5

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: What you expect determines what you experience.

It is a certainty that every time we sincerely seek God in prayer and fasting, we must see or have results. However, every spiritual endeavour answers to both revelation and expectation. That is why, it is very important to be expectant anytime we come before God’s Presence in prayers. This is because, what you expect determines what you experience.

Now, what are the things you should expect whenever you engage in prayer and fasting? Let me give you four of them:
1. A Crown of Glory
It is not possible to approach God and not encounter glory for the termination of shame. Moses waited on God for forty days and there was glory saturation on his face (Exodus 34:29).

2. The Diadem of Beauty
God beautifies people who spend time with Him (Psalms 50:2, Psalms 90:16-17).

3. The Spirit of Judgment (Isaiah 40:31)
When we come before God, we connect with the mantle of judgment to deal with evil altars and the powers of hell (1 Kings 17:1).

4. Strength for Battles
Many people have been victims of spiritual warfare, ancestral battles, etc., because their strength is small (Proverbs 24:10). But when we come before God’s Presence in prayer, we receive strength to win the battles of life (Isaiah 40:31).

Beloved, my counsel is, make up your mind to develop a personal relationship with God at the place of prayer and the Word, and you will see great results in your life.

Remember this: What you expect determines what you experience.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make demands on the grace for a ceaseless prayer life.
2. Refuse to doubt whenever you pray.
3. Engage in a consecrational fast at least once in a week.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: A GLORIOUS FAST

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to wait on You. Overwhelm me with Your Glory and Beauty. Cause every battle in my life and family to end by Your Power, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezekiel 7:1 to 9:11, Hebrew 5:1 to 14, Psalm 105:1 to 15, Proverbs 26:28

QUOTE: Association with the Almighty at the place of prayer is assimilating His Might and Power. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: If the human brain were a computer, it could perform 38 thousand-trillion operations per second. The world’s most powerful supercomputer, BlueGene, can manage only .002% of that.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 03/11/1936 – Franklin D. Roosevelt is re-elected President of the United States.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Sunday Service in 6 over-flooded services by 6:00am, 7:20am, 8:40am, 10:00am, 11:20am and 12:40pm tomorrow. Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM