The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 2nd November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 2ND NOVEMBER.

OUR FELLOWSHIP WITH HIM.

But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit (1 Corinthians 6:17).

A great number of Christians know that Jesus was crucified and died as our Saviour, but they don’t know about, or understand, our divine fellowship with Him. When we talk about fellowship, what comes to their minds is when we come together in a church meeting to discuss the Word and to praise and worship the Lord. Fellowship, however, means more than that.

Essentially, our fellowship with the Lord describes our oneness or union with Him; something deeper than an association; such oneness that’s greater than a covenant. You can have a covenant without fellowship. The Lord Jesus brought us into such fellowship with Himself, where He sees Himself in us; He’s never satisfied until we’re satisfied; He derives His joy from our joy. Such blessed relationship! Now we can walk with Him, talk with Him, and live in Him as well as in His Name.

If you’re not living with the consciousness of the full blessings of your divine fellowship with the Lord, you’re missing too much! Become conscious, and take advantage of your oneness with the Lord.
Paul, writing to Timothy, said, “…be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus” (2 Timothy 2:1); take advantage of the grace that’s in Christ Jesus. There’s an abundance of grace in Christ Jesus. If only many understood the immensity, infinitude, and unconditional nature of His love for us! We’re to take advantage of His grace and love in our fellowship with Him.

1 John 3:1-2 says, “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God….” You need to know that God truly loves you, and take full advantage of His love. When you know, and are convinced of His love for you, it’ll be inconceivable to think He’ll be indifferent to your prayer or not answer you. Therefore, when you pray, be confident to expect an answer from Him, and walk in continual victory daily, and in every place.

PRAYER

Thank you, blessed Father, for the honour of being in fellowship with you, to walk with you, talk with you, and live as your glory, and your righteousness. Your will and purpose are fulfilled, as you live through me, establishing your kingdom in the earth, and in the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 1:9 God [is] faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 2 & Jeremiah 36-37

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Peter 1:13-25 & Ezekiel 33

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

2ND NOVEMBER.

I affirm that the Word of God has enlightened me on who I am in Christ. I am in the centre of God’s will, where all things synchronize and function for my advantage. The Name of Jesus is named upon me, and I walk in my inheritance in Christ. God has brought me into a place of excellence, success, victory, and abundance. He has counted me worthy to be entrusted with the Gospel. I am passionate about the Gospel because the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit.

Everywhere I go, I am mightily helped by the Spirit of God to fulfill this divine mandate. I am bold and courageous about the Gospel, the only message that can save sinners, and bring them out of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. My words are seasoned with grace, and through the power of the Holy Spirit, I minister grace to the unsaved around me and usher them into the glorious life of righteousness. I am propelled and compelled by God’s love to keep establishing His righteousness in the earth, and in the hearts of men.

I am living God’s dream, and gloriously fulfilling His destiny for my life. I have in me an extraordinary staying power, and I am able to focus and bring every assignment I am given to an excellent completion. I am energized by the Holy Spirit and the Word to be a dependable dispenser of God’s message of salvation to my world. As I preach the Gospel, the hearts of men are open to receive salvation in my world and in the regions beyond. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Good morning brothers and sisters......... TODAY Is FRIDAY
NOVEMBER 2018 DAY 2 OF ODM devotional booklet for Champions......

TOPIC: NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR VALUE
( EZEKIEL 22:23-31).

The ageless poem below has caused a revolution in my life. Titled, “Just One,” it is being usd by God today to remind you that you are extremely important:
- One song can spark a movement.
- One flower can wake the dream.
- One tree can start a forest.
- One smile can begin a friendship.
- One star can guide a ship at sea.
- One vote can change a nation.
- One candle can wipe out darkness.
- One laugh can cancel gloom.
- One step starts a journey.
- One touch can show you care.
- One voice can speak with wisdom.
- One life is all that God needs t make a difference in a generation and that one life can be yours!
Small things are crucial and can make a difference! If you don’t believe one “person” can make a difference, then you have never been in bed with a mosquito!
Yes, No matter how 2018 has been, resist self-pity or depression! Fight inferiority complex! You are important! If Satan cannot stop your victory or kill you, he will try to stop your party! You are so important that you were worth dying for by the LORD! Do you know that even if you were the only person in the whole of planet earth, the LORD would have still died for you?

That is how IMPORTANT you are! There are more selves within you that lie unused! God is not looking for men, He is looking for A MAN (today’s scripture, Vs. 30). As you trust Him, never forget what Emerson told his son: “What lies behind us and what lie before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

As 2018 ends, the Holy Ghost is saying again: Resist inferiority complex! You can make difference in your generation! Let God use you! You are a VIP to Him!
Get and give out this ODM Booklet as SPECIAL GIFT item for wedding, anniversaries, dedications, birthday, etc, to bless a soul! NEVER MISS AN EDITION! When life ZIGZAGS, ODM creates SANITY!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My faith looks up……

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.

2. I scatter depression and self-pity NOW!

3. What is that problem? Agree with me! Lay your hands on page 55 of the booklet: “War Against Haman 13” and pray. See any ODM distributor now for your copy! I see TESTIMONIES!

4. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers daily as 2018 ends!

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 2ND NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: YOU NEED A COUNSELLOR

MEMORISE:
Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety. Proverbs 11:14

READ: Isaiah 9:2-7

2 The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

3 Thou hast multiplied the nation, and not increased the joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, and as men rejoice when they divide the spoil.

4 For thou hast broken the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, as in the day of Midian.

5 For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire.

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Some Christians feel that they have outgrown the need for counselors in their lives, but nothing could be further from the truth. The unfortunate thing is that such Christians who erroneously think this way gradually graduate to the level of believing that they can also live their Christian lives in isolation. The resultant effect of this is that they stop fellowshipping with other believers, contrary to our Lord's injunction in Hebrews 10:25, which says:
“Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.”

Every one of us will always need a counselor at one point in time or the other till we see Jesus in glory (1 Corinthians 13:9-12). I recall the story of the first dump truck we bought at the Redemption Camp in Nigeria. It was a result of the wise counsel I got from our Camp Manager. We had received some money that looked substantial to me, and I felt we should go ahead to execute some of our building projects. As I was contemplating on the next project to embark on, the Lord spoke to me, instructing me to seek counsel from our Camp Manager. When my Commander-in-Chief speaks, I don't waste time in carrying out His bidding. I got to the Camp Manager, and contrary to what I had in mind, he recommended that we should buy a dump truck for transporting sand from the quarry, where we could buy sand for construction at a cheaper price, instead of purchasing from resellers at exorbitant rate as we had been doing. He was of the opinion that we would need a lot of sand for the projects at hand, and having our own truck for getting sand at a cheap price would reduce the cost of these building projects substantially. That was how we got the dump truck, and this opened our eyes to other opportunities that further reduced the cost of our construction projects drastically.

Isaiah 9:2 says that the people who walk in darkness have seen a great light, and those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death have received the light of life. How did this happen? The Holy Spirit answers this in Isaiah 9:6, saying:

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”

Jesus is the Counselor of counselors. How yielded are you to the counsel He gives you through His word, through the voice of His Spirit inside you, and through the people He has placed around you? If you do not receive His counsel, His gentle Spirit will not force you, but you will bear the consequences that follow.

PRAYER POINT:
Gentle Holy Spirit, I acknowledge Your knowledge is beyond mine; I therefore yield to Your counsel in all my ways. Please lead me to the place of heaven’s rest in Jesus Christ.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Jeremiah 35-36,
Luke 14:25-15:10

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR

1. I Need Thee every hour,
Most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine
Can peace afford.

Chorus:
I need Thee, Oh, I need Thee,
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh bless me now, my Saviour;
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour;
Stay Thou near by;
Temptations lose their pow'r
When Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour,
In joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide,
Or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour;
Teach me Thy will,
And Thy rich promises
In me fulfil.

5. I need Thee every hour,
Most Holy One;
O make me Thine indeed,
Thou blessed Son.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 2ND NOVEMBER, 2018

*GOD'S WORD: A KEY TO DIVINE HEALTH*

SCRIPTURE: They had come to hear him and to be healed, and Jesus cast out many evil spirits. Luke 6:18 (NLT)

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To be worded is to be loaded with power to resist diseases and afflictions.

The Scripture makes it clear that it is the Will of God for His children to live in Divine Health (3 John 1:2). This is why He is committed to the healing and deliverance of every sickness and affliction in our bodies.

Now, one important key of living in Divine Health is the continual ingestion of the Word of God. Our anchor Scripture reveals that there is a connection between God’s Word and healing.

The question is, how does the Word of God make us live in the state of Divine Health? I give you two points:
i. The Word of God is a direct spiritual medication
God’s Word has a direct curative or therapeutic power; the Word of God has the power to heal any sickness when taken just as a person is healed when he takes medication. So, to be in touch with a new light from Scriptures is to be in touch with a new quantum of Divine health; and one word can dissolve any form of sickness in your body.

ii. The Word of God is spiritual nutrition
Just as physical nutrition is an attack on sickness, the feeding of God’s Word, which is spiritual nutrition, is an attack on sickness and diseases. Children are prone to sicknesses when they do not feed very well; and when nutrition is low, immunity is low and infection is high. In the same way, when your Word intake is low, your spiritual immunity is low and your capacity to fight affliction is also low. To be worded is to be loaded with power to resist diseases and afflictions.
My counsel is, make up your mind to be on a steady diet of God’s Word regularly. Be determined to be worded in order to live beyond the reach of afflictions.

Remember This: To be worded is to be loaded with power to resist diseases and afflictions.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Attack every sickness in your body by the instrumentality of God’s Word.
2. Make up your mind to live in Divine Health daily by increasing your intake of the Word.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE WAY OF DIVINE HEALTH.

PRAYER: Father, I ask for a healthy appetite for Your Word. Give me the grace to study Your Word daily in order to live in Divine Health continuously, LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezekiel 3:16 to 6:14, Hebrew 4:1 to 16, Psalm 104:24 to 35, Proverbs 26:27

QUOTE: To be in touch with the word of God is to be in touch with the life of God. Culled from MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: "Rain of fish" is an annual weather event in which hundreds of fish rain from the sky onto the Honduran city of Yoro.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 02/11/1976 Democrat candidate Jimmy Carter is elected President of the United States.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM