The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 1st November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 1ST NOVEMBER.

A MUCH HIGHER PURPOSE.

…our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ (1 John 1:3).

Ask many people, “Why did Jesus come?” They’ll mostly answer, “He came to save us from sin,” or “He came to destroy the works of the devil.” But Jesus came to do much more than “save” us from sin, and destroy the works of the devil; all that was a means to an end. He came for a much higher purpose.

In John 10:10 AMPC, for example, He said, “...I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).” So, Jesus came to give us life, but again, that’s one of the stated purposes. 1 Corinthians 1:9 says, “God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.” This is so powerful, and it consummates His purpose for coming.

If He only saved us or destroyed the works of the devil or gave us life, without bringing us into fellowship or oneness with Himself and with the Father, all the foregoing would have never been enough.

He saved us from sin, and gave us His life, to make it possible for us to become one with the Father; He brought us into fellowship—the fellowship of the God-kind. This is the amazing blessing that Jesus brought to us—the big thing that He made possible—fellowship with the Father. Now, anything that belongs to the Father belongs to us; we’re heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ. Glory to God!

PRAYER

Precious Father, thank you for your boundless love and grace towards me that has elevated me to your class of being, making me an associate of the God-kind. My joy knows no bounds as I relish the benefits of my fellowship, oneness, and partnership with you, now and evermore, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, [be] with you all. Amen.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 1 & Jeremiah 34-35

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Peter 1:1-12 & Ezekiel 32

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

1ST NOVEMBER.

I boldly affirm that my way is paved by the Lord! I know who I am, and what belongs to me. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, sin has no power over me. My spirit is in sync with the Word. I do not walk according to my senses, but according to the Spirit; for the righteousness of the law is fulfilled in me. I walk in the consciousness of my righteousness today and always.

The Holy Spirit has granted me the supernatural advantage in life. I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water, always in blossom, and making progress with giant strides. I’ve been divinely enabled to walk in favour, prosperity, health, success, and victory. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I walk in greatness and superabundance today. Hallelujah! Doors of favour are opened unto me; for I am the seed Abraham, an heir of God and a joint- heir with Christ.

Christ is in me; in Him, I live and move and have my being. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Satan and the world are under my feet. I live in victory, divine health and my life gravitates upwards and forward only, from glory to glory, and from victory to victory. I prosper in all things and at all times, bearing fruits unto righteousness. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 1ST NOVEMBER, 2018*?

*TOPIC: APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE*?

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 136:1-26*?

Welcome to November! Consider the meditation below:
“Today, in a bus, I saw a lovely maid with golden hair. I envied her and wished I was fair. When suddenly she arose to alight, I saw the braces as she struggled to stand. She was a victim of polio! Oh God, forgive me when I murmur. I have two straight feet, yet I complained. When I alighted from the bus, I stopped to buy some sweets. The lad who sold them had such great charm. I talked with him. He said to me, “It’s nice to talk with folks like you. You see, I am blind.” Oh God, forgive me when I complain. I have two eyes and I can see. The world is mine. Then walking down the street, I saw a child with blue eyes. He stood and watched other play. It seemed like he knew not what to do. I stopped a moment, then I said, “Why don’t you join the others dear?” He looked ahead without a word and then I knew he could not hear. Oh God, forgive me when I allow depression to consume me. I have two hearing ears! The world is mine. With feet to take me where I’d love to go. With eyes to see the sunset glow, with ears to hear what I would know. Oh God, forgive me when I complain. I’m blessed indeed. The world is mine.”

As 2018 ends, no matter what you have passed through, learn to count your blessings. Even if you have no legs or cannot hear or even if you are “blind” or have no food; if your finances are low and you seem to be in the midst of an endless battle, still lift up your hands in gratitude *for the gift of life and for His daily MERCIES.* There is something for you to be thankful for! George Mueller said *“In one thousand trials, it is not five hundred of them that work for the believer’s good, but nine hundred and ninety-nine of them and one beside.”* This is the 11th month and as you expect an eleventh-hour miracle, look up today and appreciate God for what you have and for where you are! It could have been worse!

_Get my new books: Blasting Down Your Walls of Jericho” and “My Womb Must Open by Fire” from any bookshop in your nation._

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best song of worship to God.??
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.

2. This is November! Thank God for the priceless fact that you are alive. Appreciate what you have! Thank God for each part of your body! *Pray about this new month!*

3. I refuse to MURMUR! I reject comparing myself to others! I repent from times that I have complained this year! I decree today that the enemy will not convert my destiny to rags. Lord, change the rules for my sake in Jesus name.

4. *Cancel every END-OF-YEAR SORROW!*

5. My head will not be used for any END-OF-YEAR sacrifice in Jesus name *(Pray it seriously for 5 days).*

6. Pray about today, about this new month and any other prayer(s) as led.

To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 1ST NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: ADONAI

MEMORISE:
The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. Psalm 24:1

READ: Job 38:1-11

1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?

9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,

10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,

11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

‘Adonai’ is one of our Heavenly Father's numerous names, and it means Master and Owner. This Name encapsulates the sovereignty of our God. Indeed, our God is sovereign, because He owns everything and is in absolute control over the entire universe. He holds all the power in heaven and on earth in His hands. He is totally unlimited! Every other thing was created but He alone is self-existing. Because of this, He is not limited by resources, time, space or any other thing; whereas all other things, including the contraptions of men's heart called gods, are limited by the laws He has installed in His sovereignty to govern the universe. He has the power to do whatever He likes, however He likes and whenever He likes. What a great God He is!

It is easy for man to think that life is all about him, and that God exists for his benefit. Nothing could be further from the truth. Everything God has done or has given to you is for His glory alone. For this reason, in Revelation 4:11, the twenty-four elders in heaven adore Him saying:

“Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.”

He made everything for His pleasure, even you. My advice to you is that you willingly put yourself under His lordship and leadership; if anything at all, learn from Pharaoh. Pharaoh resisted God, and so God decided to use him to show how much of a consuming fire He can be (Exodus 5:2, Exodus 14:4). A Christian is called into submission into our Heavenly Father's will. When you submit to His will, He will ensure that everything else submits to you.

If the sovereign God is your Friend, you are immensely blessed, because He can overrule sicknesses, debts, curses, negative prophecies and even death! However, when this God is angry with anyone, that person is finished. In Acts 12:23, King Herod was eaten up by worms because God was angry with him. God is angry with the wicked everyday (Psalm 7:11)! The wicked is anyone who continues to live in sin and disobedience. Proverbs 29:1 says that anyone who refuses to change in spite of being corrected over and over again will be destroyed suddenly. If you have never given your life to Jesus or if you claim to have given your life to Him but still live in sin, repent now! When the sovereign God is angry with you, nobody can defend you. Sin makes you an enemy of God (James 4:4). You have to wholly yield yourself to Him by surrendering every single part of your life to Him, inviting Him to take over. He is always ready to take responsibility for your life; all He is waiting for is your invitation. Are you willing to invite Him today?

ACTION POINT:
Ask the Adonai to override every limiting factor in your life by His sovereign power.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Jeremiah 33-34, Luke 14:7-24

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR

1. I Need Thee every hour,
Most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine
Can peace afford.

Chorus:
I need Thee, Oh, I need Thee,
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh bless me now, my Saviour;
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour;
Stay Thou near by;
Temptations lose their pow'r
When Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour,
In joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide,
Or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour;
Teach me Thy will,
And Thy rich promises
In me fulfil.

5. I need Thee every hour,
Most Holy One;
O make me Thine indeed,
Thou blessed Son.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM