The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 31st October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 31ST OCTOBER.

ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU LOOK.

But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed (James 1:25).

The Word of God is the mirror of God. The Bible says anyone who hears the Word and doesn’t act accordingly is like a man who looks at himself in a mirror, turns around, and forgets what he looked like. (James 1:23-24). This means that God expects you to always remember who you are according to the Word; He wants you to always remember that His Word projects your image as “the glory of God!”
You might say, “No, that can’t be”; but 2 Corinthians 3:18 explains it. It says as we look at the glory of God in a mirror, we’re metamorphosed; we’re changed into the same image, from glory to glory.

What does this mean? We know that a mirror only reflects whatever is set before it. Now, as you study the Word, particularly the Epistles, the reflection you see is the glory of God; that’s the real you. This is what the Lord is asking you not to forget.
The Word, the mirror of God, reveals that you’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; you’re the seed of Abraham; you’re an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ! These and other realities are reflections of you that you shouldn’t forget.

You’re the epitome of God’s righteousness; you’re His living tabernacle; the embodiment of His wisdom, love, and grace! See yourself that way; talk and act accordingly, and you’ll experience the reality of Christ and His glory in your life always.

PRAYER

Blessed Father, I thank you for your glory and righteousness in my life! I’m making progress with giant strides; I’m excellent, and full of glory. Your Word is working mightily in me, causing me to prosper in all I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

James 1:23-24 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Philemon 1:1-25 & Jeremiah 33

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
James 5:1-20 & Ezekiel 31

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

31ST OCTOBER.

I affirm that I am God’s choice; I am fearfully and wonderfully made! the joy of the Lord is my strength. The Holy Spirit living in me has filled me with courage and supernatural ability to be a blessing to my world, manifesting the virtues and perfections of divinity. God’s righteousness, peace, joy, and excellence exude from me.

I am an extension of the Father; I dwell in the realm of life and possibilities because Christ has brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel. God’s Word is truth, and therein, I see the true pictures of who I am: prosperous, victorious, courageous, and wise. The Word is in my heart and in my mouth today; and as I behold the glory of God in the mirror of God, I am metamorphosed, from glory to glory. Hallelujah! I am a burning and a shining light; my light shines brightly before men, that they may see, and glorify my Father which is in heaven.

I am exceptional, the intensity of my light dazzle and discomfit Satan, his demons and the negative works of darkness. Men are inspired to praise and glorify my heavenly Father, as they see and experience my good works—my works of righteousness. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY 31ST OCTOBER, 2018

*SPIRITUAL GARMENT AND ETERNITY CONSCIOUSNESS*

SCRIPTURE: And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him… Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel. Zechariah 3:1-3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is not the quality of the physical dress on your body but the purity of your spiritual garment that matters most in life.

Our anchor Scripture tells us about Joshua, the High Priest. He was a minister of God who was spiritually clothed in filthy garments before the angel of the Lord but appeared clothed in a dignifying attire of a high priest in the physical. So, there are people who are clothed in royal apparel in the physical like King Solomon but appear like vultures, wearing stinky, smelly garments stained with all manner of filth in the realm of the spirit.

Beloved, it is how we look in the spirit that matters most in life. The truth is: knowing and doing what matters most in life guarantees our escape from calamities both in time and in eternity.

So, in continuation of what matters most in life, today, we are looking at:
1. The Purity of Spiritual Garment: It is not the quality of the physical dress on your body but the purity of your spiritual garment that matters most in life.

2. Where You Are Going to Spend Eternity: It is not where you are going to spend your next holidays that matters most in life but where you are going to spend your eternity. Some people are so desperate to spend their holidays abroad; they are saving money for a trip to Europe, Dubai, etc., but they are not preparing for where they are going to spend their eternity. Where you are going to spend eternity is what matters most in life.

3. The Intensity of the Right Passion: It is not what you drive but what drives you that matters most in life. Your passion determines your portion in life and in eternity.

Beloved, if you do not want to end in regrets both in time and in eternity, reorder your life and let the things that matter most in life really matter to you.

REMEMBER THIS: It is not the quality of the physical dress on your body but the purity of your spiritual garment that matters most in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Invest in your spiritual life; feed your spirit with the Word of God and do all you can to maintain the atmosphere of God’s Presence.
2. Live with the consciousness of eternity.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: WHAT MATTERS MOST IN LIFE

PRAYER: O Lord, I surrender all to You. Give me the grace to keep my spiritual garment holy, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 32:1 to 33:13, Romans 15:23 to 16:9, Psalm 25:16 to 22, Proverbs 20:16 to 18

QUOTE: When you have chosen the life of sin, you have sacrificed the Presence of God. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? By Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: A day on Venus is longer than a year

TODAY IN HISTORY: 31/10/2011 – The world population reaches 7 billion inhabitants according to the United Nations
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 31ST OCTOBER, 2018*?

*TOPIC: CHECK YOUR OWN OXYGEN! – Part 2*?

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 16:15-31*?

Thirteen foreign divers and five Thai navy *SEALs* guided the 12 trapped players, aged 11 to 16 and their 25 year-old coach out of the cave complex mixed with water and mud. The boys were held close to divers and remained motionless for parts of the journey where they had to dive. They were then carried on stretchers through dry parts to the cave’s entrance. Saman Kunan, 38, a former member of the elite navy SEALs unit, was the only casualty in a multinational operation to save the 12 boys and their 25 year-old coach after monsoon rains had trapped them in the cave they were exploring in northern Thailand. Hear what his wife named Valeepoan, told the rescued boys: “I want to tell the boys, please don’t blame yourelves.”

And those words captured the attention of the world. *HE DIED TO SAVE OTHERS! HE GAVE OTHERS OXYGEN BUT HIS OWN RAN OUT BEFORE HE COULD REACH THE SURFACE OF THE CAVE.* Since yesterday, the Holy Ghost has been using this to drop a timely warning to a user of today’s devotional. KEEP YOUR *SPIRITUAL OXYGEN TANK FULL, FRESH AND ALWAYS READY!* Your *OXYGEN TANK* is the oil, the *FRESH ANOINTING* and the filling process is through your regular, disciplined PRAYERS, FASTING AND STUDY OF THE WORD. *Do you know that millions are seeking the Anointing of God instead of the God of the Anointing?* Yes! Their motives are wrong!

Hear Charles Spurgeon: “Never try to live on the old Manna, nor seek to find help in Egypt. All must come from Jesus or thou art undone forever. Old anointing will not suffice to impart unction to thy spirit; thine head must have fresh oil poured upon it from the golden horn of the sanctuary, or it will cease from its glory.” Then the great Octavius Winslow penned: *“Do not be content with the old anointing. It is essential to a more holy and happy life… that you seek to be anointed with new oil. Do not be satisfied with past experiences. Seek to have a new revelation of Christ to your soul. Seek the renewed application of His precious Blood to your conscience. Oh, seek the fresh oil.”*

Samson did not know that *HIS OXYGEN HAD FINISHED!* He was operating without *FRESH OXYGEN!* He actually “died” on Delilah’s laps before dying in the temple of the Philistines! Learn from him! As 2018 ends, spend time with the God of the anointing! Push away the end-of-year hustle and bustle and *BE FRESH!* Like the broken box of alabaster oil (Mark 14:3), let your sleep, TV, food or body be crushed and broken, and there shall come forth an odour of sweetness! Pray now! *Pray about next month too.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song to God.??
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2.Holy Ghost, infuse me with FRESH FIRE! Baptize me with FRESH OIL! SOAK ME in Your NEW WINE in Jesus name.

3. My spiritual OXYGEN will never finish! I receive the GRACE DAILY TO TOP UP more and more as 2018 ends in Jesus name. *Lord, in November, change the rules for my sake!*

To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

*Happy Last Day Of The Month*?
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
DATE: WEDNESDAY 31ST OCTOBER 2018
THEME: RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST
MEMORISE:
And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:40 KJV
READ: John 1:10-13
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
It is very important for every born-again child of God to have a relationship with Jesus Christ can never be overemphasized. Having a relationship with him goes beyond accepting Him as Lord and Savior; it means interacting with Him on a daily basis and involving Him in the running of your everyday life. It is expected of every child to have a cordial relationship with his or her father. This should also be the case with our Lord Jesus Christ, because He is referred to as the Everlasting Father in Isaiah 9:6. If Christ is the Everlasting Father, we must therefore have a beautiful relationship with Him. The Lord Jesus Christ is the best Father anybody can have, because He is loving, kind, tender, merciful and gracious. He is even more caring than any earthly father can ever be. He constantly seeks to have a close relationship with His children, but sadly, many of us are too busy to cultivate a loving relationship with Him. It is unfortunate that which most children of God have with their Father is a 'take, take take' relationship. Any Christian who has a revelation of the evil that God delivered us from through salvation will take his or her relationship with Jesus Christ more seriously. When I became born again and realized how close to help I was before God saved me, I was ready to do anything for this God. I was grateful that He saved a sinner like me, so much so that all I cared about was Pleasing Him.
Another reason why it is important to have a relationship with Christ is that our fate will be committed into His hands by God on the day of judgment. 2 Corinthians 5:10 says:
"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."
If we don't have a relationship with Christ now, how will we be able to face Him on the day of judgment? Christ is still full of love and mercy now, and He is still knocking at the door of our hearts and gently asking to be let in. He is right now seated at the Father's right hand, and advocating for us. However, a time is coming when He will He will be seated on His judgment seat to judge everyone who refused to accept His offer of mercy when it was available. At that time, His eyes will be full of fire and His entire countenance will be fiery (Daniel 20:11-12). There will be no begging or excuses then- it will be judgment without mercy. My advice is that you cultivate a relationship with Him from today.
PRAYER POINT:
Lord Jesus Christ, help me to cultivate a beautiful relationship with You from today.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Jeremiah 32
Luke 13:18-14:6
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
HYMN 15: NEARER MY GOD TO THEE.
Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!
Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness comes over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!
There let me see the sight, an open Heaven;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy given;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!
Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM