The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m
Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m
October 29, 2018  NEW

[Image: 8038806_manpretendingtobefemalerelatived...433f0dd6ba]
The operatives of the Special Intelligence Response Team, IRT, have arrested a 38-year-old man, Omoniyi Ademola, who defrauded Senator Tayo Alasodura of N3 million, while pretending to be a female relative.

The suspect who launched a WhatsApp support group for the Senator using a woman’s picture and putting up favourable post on the group daily which the Senator was also a member of, started defrauding the lawmaker in June 2016, during his campaign for the Ondo State governorship election.

The suspect who is a native of Ikare-Akoko area of Ondo State, however ran into trouble in September, when he attempted to defraud the Senator of an additional N5 million, while claiming he has been kidnapped by some bandits operating along the Abuja-Kaduna Highway.

“He (Senator) was moved by the support I gave him on the group and wanted to know why I was showing so much interest in his campaign since he didn’t commission me to do so.

“I identified myself as Deborah, one of his distant relatives, schooling in Jos. He believed me, then I started swindling him.”

Ademola who sent a text message to the Senator in Hausa dialect, begging him to pay N5 million as ransom or he (Ademola) would be killed, was busted after IRT operatives, led by Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, discovered during investigations that the said bandit was nowhere near the Abuja-Kaduna Highway, but was in Akure, Ondo State.

The arrested suspect further said; 

“My phone has an application that could turn my voice from that of a man to a woman. “During our chats, I told Senator that I needed money to write my project and he sent me some money and after writing my project, I told him that I had no money to come back home and he sent me some money.

“But few days later, I called and told him that I was involved in an accident and my leg would be amputated. He took pity on me and said he would spend any amount of money in ensuring that my leg was not amputated.

“He asked to speak with the doctor of the hospital I was taken to and I gave him my second number and spoke to him as the doctor. “He then sent me some money for my treatment and feeding. After a long time, he called to check how I was doing and I told him that I wasn’t improving.

“Then he directed me to a place in Ede, Osun State, to continue treatment and sent me money for the treatment and feeding.

“After some months, I called to inform him that I was fine and he asked me to come to Akure so he could see me. He sent me some money for transport.

“While he was expecting me, I sent him a text informing him I had been kidnapped. He immediately stopped talking to me and before I knew what was happening the Police came and arrested me.”
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tricyclist arrested for robbing and raping female passenger in Edo Edoman 0 744 08-12-2021, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  "Choir mistress and a female church member held me as he raped me" - 20-year-old woma Edoman 0 727 07-15-2021, 12:21 PM
  "Choir mistress and a female church member held me as he raped me" - 20-year-old woma Edoman 0 704 07-15-2021, 12:21 PM
  Police arrest two suspected human traffickers, rescue 5 female victims in Niger state Edoman 0 625 07-07-2021, 09:27 AM
  Female one-chance robber, two accomplices arrested in Rivers State Edoman 0 632 06-03-2021, 03:53 PM
  Revenue collector strangles his relative to avoid paying the N100,000 he borrowed-pi Edoman 0 462 04-17-2021, 12:04 PM
  Man arrested for allegedly robbing two female teachers in Enugu Edoman 0 527 04-15-2021, 02:11 PM
  EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) Edoman 0 553 03-30-2021, 09:40 PM