The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby
A mother has vowed not to leave her infant son with anyone again after a hidden camera caught her nanny maltreating her 7-month-old son.

Didi Horsefall said her son was rapidly losing weight and they had no idea the maid was eating his food. She also alleged that a video caught the maid kicking the boy and slapping him.
Not only that, the maid is said to have left the baby with the gateman a number of times while she brought her boyfriend into the house for sex.

The mother said she is not willing to release the video because her son's face was visible in it. She said watching the video left her depressed for days and she can now trust only her sister with her child. When her sister isn't available, she said she will carry the child with her anywhere, be it school, work, or wherever.

Read her story below

Quote:The story of my life again.... 
My son nanny almst killed my boy slowly
I wud hv posted the vid the camera caught her bt bc my son is involve
I wish i can so you see her maltreating my boy. 
Staving him of food,and eating my son's food
The weight my boy has is frm birth bc if its food i spend 26k mking sure he eat well. 
Not knowing d crazy girl eats my son food n stave ds little boy dtz jst 7 mnths old
My hrt was broken into pieces aft watching d vid, seeing my son been maltreated in such manner
Hv never been bad to her, those dt knw me knws me pretty well, hv never ever been rude or bad
D love i hv fr my boy, i transfer it 2 her,i care fr her like my own daughter bt yet
My people no matter hw kind u r person wer wan do u go still do u. 
She kicked my boy while he was trying 2 crawl, leaving d boy 2 cry helplessly ,d little man jst needed a cuddle 2 put him 2 sleep
In d vid she was slapping my son, hitting him.
I couldnt believe my eyes

I hv learnt my lesson, weda am going 2 work, sch or wt eva i cn never ever leave my boy 2 anyone 
Xcept my sis Deborah Essien outside her i said no 1 else. 
Watching d bully depressed me fr 3days now i cnt gt over it. 
I need a psychologist please help me befr i kill someone or hurt mysef. 
How can someone be ds wicked
Hitting my son, staving him of his food i spend my hard earn money 2 buy fr him ,my boy was dying slowly 
Hving sex wt her bf in my house whn m away n giving my security my son to carry while she was busy holding prick. 
If d is anyting i love so much in ds world is my son n my shuga. 
I feel so hurt right now. 
I provide evyting fr her pls jst hold my boy fr me she bully him kick him, stave him, slap him, hit him
No human sympathy �.
Pray for my boy pls. 
E effect is 2 much on him
Xcept hv been bad 2 her, hv stave her food if not heaven will stave her 
D will maltreat her children , d will b useless
If m ever bad or rude 2 her, she will be free bt if am not
God will judge her. 
I wud hv taken her 2 police station 
But let God deal wt her 
I provide everything for her
i was even abt to increase her salary by 50percent not knowing my boy is in pains. 

His body us shaking bc of lack of food
Let God b d judge n she will never go unpunished xcept am bad 2 her 
Xcept i bully her d way she bully my son. 
A boy of 7months is total wickedness. 
Tnks to pastor Chris Nwala n my colleague n frnds fr d care love and support d gv 2 my son. 
I appreciate u all 
God bless u
[size=undefined]

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/woman-narrates-how-her-nanny-almost-killed-her-infant-son-by-having-sex-with-him/[/size]

[Image: 8003228_8002807cctvcatcheshousemaidhavin...6fe3df7483]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BBNaija stars, Gedoni and Khafi welcome their first child, a baby boy Edoman 0 811 08-23-2021, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Tyson Fury becomes dad for sixth time as wife Paris gives birth to a baby girl Edoman 0 759 08-09-2021, 03:39 PM
  Man shares photo from polyamorous girlfriend's baby shower; says he and girlfriend's Edoman 0 614 07-07-2021, 02:52 PM
  Nigerian woman found love at 47, married at 48 and gave birth to a baby boy(photo) Edoman 0 793 06-29-2021, 11:52 AM
  CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) Edoman 0 602 06-21-2021, 05:54 PM
  Jude Ighalo's wife, Sonia, congratulates him on the birth of his baby from another wo Edoman 2 1,006 06-20-2021, 07:07 AM
  Woman stabs her 15-year-old housemaid in Calabar for sitting on husband's lap Edoman 0 610 06-13-2021, 09:41 PM
  Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) Edoman 0 698 05-08-2021, 10:04 PM