The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don’t know Tinubu’s position in APC – Obasanjo
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo who was a guest of a programme titled, “The Talk,” which was aired on a YouTube Channel, “Voice of the People”, disclosed that he doesn’t know Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s position in the APC
[Image: I-don%E2%80%99t-know-Tinubu%E2%80%99s-po...asnews.jpg]
Obasanjo who was asked to identify the designations of certain political figures in the country,  identified Muhammadu Buhari and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as the President and Vice President respectively, while he also identified Senator Bukola Saraki as the Senate President.

However when asked to identify Tinubu’s position, he said;
“Oh, Bola? Bola is supposed to be the leader of the APC. I don’t know the position of his leadership as you and I are talking.”
In the interview which came before he publicly endorsed PDP’s Presidential candidate, the former President said he had hoped that Atiku would succeed him as President in 2007. According to him, Atiku Abubakar never wanted to be Vice-President, but he made some wrong decisions while in government.
“Atiku didn’t want to become even a Vice President (in 1999). He was elected as a governor,” he recalled.
“My plan was that he would be given a lot of work to do domestically and Atiku even used to complain that I gave him too much work to do, which was intentional because I wanted him to get to know things.
“My second term was that having prepared him for domestic issues, I would want him to represent Nigeria for one year at the African Union, Economic Community of West African States and the United Nations for a year so that he would be fully prepared, but the first thing I found out was that his judgement was not right on many occasions.”

Also speaking on Boko Haram crisis, former President Olusegun Obasanjo said after he left office in 2007, his successor (late Umaru Yar’Adua) mismanaged the issue, which caused the group to become terrorists. According to him, if he was President at the time, Boko Haram would not have become what it is today.
He also recounted how he visited the family of Boko Haram founder, Mohammed Yusuf, and other aggrieved persons in the terrorist group, with the permission of former President Goodluck Jonathan in 2011. According to him, they explained why they were carrying out attacks.

“In 2011, I went to Maiduguri. This was after Boko Haram had attacked the UN building in Abuja and I just wanted to know who they were and if they had leaders and what their grievances were.
“I found out that these elements of Boko Haram had been there even while I was in government. And they, through their intermediary, said they were there and I didn’t disturb them so they didn’t disturb me.
“They were preaching Sharia and that was what they wanted. But, according to them, when I left government, they were being chased and haunted and they lost a number of their adherents and they decided to fight back and even the leader of their sect, Mohammed Yusuf, was killed and his in-law was also killed.
“They went to court to try and get compensation which was granted to them but the state government did not pay.”
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obasanjo, Okowa, Ibori, others attend thanksgiving service of Olu of Warri (photos) Edoman 0 890 08-22-2021, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House Edoman 0 600 04-07-2021, 04:10 PM
  2021 prophecies: What God showed me about Buhari’s successor, Tinubu’s ambition, Amae Edoman 1 796 12-27-2020, 06:25 PM
  Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani Edoman 0 607 12-24-2020, 06:00 PM
  Obasanjo, Zulum, Uba Sani, Maduka, Kyari Bag Leadership Excellence Awards 2020 Edoman 0 638 12-16-2020, 12:00 PM
  Seyi Tinubu: A Message Of Hope In A Time Of Crisis Edoman 0 625 10-13-2020, 07:40 AM
  Tinubu attends Atiku, Ribadu’s children wedding [PHOTOS] Edoman 0 636 10-03-2020, 07:10 PM
  Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) Edoman 0 609 09-15-2020, 12:43 PM