The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Kidnaps 16-Year-Old Facebook Girlfriend In Edo, Had Sex With Her For 4 Days
Quote:I Kidnapped My Girlfriend To Raise Money For Wedding"

A-24 year old man, Micheal Duda, has said that he kidnapped his teenage girlfriend identified as Victory Aseguah with the intention of raising money for their wedding.

Micheal was paraded alongside 104 suspects arrested for various crimes ranging from kidnapping, rape, armed robbery and cultism at the headquarters of the Edo Police Command.

He said the girlfriend just finished secondary school and there was no way he could approached the parents that he want to marry their daughter.

Speaking to newsmen Thursday, Micheal said he kept the girl in his house for four days and asked her father to pay him the sum of N2m.

Micheal who said he sells dispensable cups admitted that he had sex with the girl all through the four days the girl spent in his house.

“I live at Ekae community off Sapele road. She came to my house. We planned to collect money from her father to raise money for our marriage but I did not collect the money again. She stayed in my house for four days.

“I couldn’t tell the father I want to marry his daughter. She said her father would not support the idea because she was yet to go to the university. She was with me for four days. The man said he has no money to pay. I was at home with the girl when police came and arrested me.”

But Victory who was present at the parade said they met on facebook and after several days, she decided to visit him.

Victory said she was surprised that the boy kidnapped her when she got there and heard that the boy demanded for N4m from her father.

Elder sister of Victory, Rodha, said her sister was sexually abused before the police rescued her.

On the alleged plans to get married, she laughed saying, “My sister is 16 years old and has never slept outside before. She told me they met on facebook and the boy professed love to her. When she went to the house, she said the boy hatched the plan and said he would collect N10,000 from our father but the boy demanded for N4m.

“He will lock her inside the house and called us threatening that he will kill her if we did not pay. He took advantage of my sister’s condition.”

“She told me the boy is 21 and a student but she later saw that it was a lie. We took her for treatment after the rescue.”

Also, three suspects that allegedly killed Prof. Paul Otasowie of the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering in the University of Benin were paraded.

Late Prof. Otasowie was killed in October 4 at his residence at Evbuotubu area in Egor local government area.

Names of the suspect were given as Osaze Oghogho, Best Ogumode and Happy Okoro.

The suspects said they never intended to kill Prof. Otasowie but to collect his car and used it for armed robbery.

They said he was mistakenly shot when he rushed at Osaze who was holding the gun.

According to Osaze, “We decided to go for street robbery when we saw a vehicle driving out, so we decided to collect the car. I asked the man to give me the car keys but he threw the keys away. I shot into the air. As I was loading another bullet, the man embraced me and during the struggle, the gun exploded.”

Speaking to newsmen, Police Commissioner, Babatunde Kokumo , said the police suspects would soon be charged to court.

He listed items recovered within three weeks included five AK 47 rifles, military weapons. 33 cut to size guns, motor-cycles, 90 live AK 47 ammunition, 234 live cartridges, assorted vehicles and the sum of N1.2m.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationo...dding/amp/

[Image: 6269005_profkillers_jpega9d07076dbb23d08...b40686a7f0]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  18-year-old lady reportedly raped and killed in Ibadan Edoman 1 1,759 10-22-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  Police arrest poly student for allegedly killing and burying his pregnant girlfriend Edoman 0 853 08-23-2021, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) Edoman 2 1,133 08-22-2021, 11:27 AM
  52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project Edoman 0 794 08-22-2021, 11:16 AM
  Man arrested after dismembered body of his 23-year-old girlfriend was found stuffed i Edoman 0 849 08-20-2021, 04:59 PM
  BBNaija star, Neo, shares loved-up photos with girlfriend, Vee, as she turns 25 Edoman 0 942 08-19-2021, 01:06 PM
  Favour Appiah: 14-year-old Girl Drowns In Manuex Place Hotel Delta. Family Kicks Edoman 0 808 08-18-2021, 02:29 PM
  8 year old girl and her mother found deadinside their home Edoman 0 759 08-16-2021, 03:19 PM