The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $postsdone - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 867 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 14863 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 14864 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 14876 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 15001 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 15600 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 15600 - Line: 1576 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1576 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1578 buildtree
/showthread.php 879 buildtree
Warning [2] Undefined array key 14864 - Line: 1576 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 14876 - Line: 1576 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 15001 - Line: 1576 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 880 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $multipage - Line: 33 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $multipage - Line: 65 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 65 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEASON (2) Shades Of Lust Episode 1-24
(12-02-2018, 03:43 PM)Edoman Wrote: Shades of lust (season 2) episode 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6

Kelvin’s side of the story continues from the last episode of season 1 Due to protest by onlookers, the policemen were forced to free the innocent guests they unlawfully rounded up and at the end of the whole fracas I found myself sitting in the midst of five policemen who guarded me as if I was a very dangerous criminal.

I just couldn’t say a word. The whole thing looked like magic to me. I just was hopelessly speechless. The surprise of seeing Cynthia hale and hearty, the shame of being embarrassed at my wedding, the fear of what was to come and the pain of being treated in such manner before my parents were much more than enough to leave me speechless. There wasn’t any doubt I was going down. I just felt like committing suicide that moment. I just felt like instantly ending it all. Oh, I was so ashamed of myself. So ashamed of my life.. As the police truck I was thrown into was about to move out with me, my dad quickly held on to the frame, insisting on going with me. I never knew my old man loved me that much because he was always hard on me but seeing him in that difficult moment, fighting to be at my side without even bothering to know if I was guilty or not totally changed my mind-set about him. Tears quickly dropped from my eyes. I never knew a time would come when my poor father would be struggling to ride at the back of a police truck with me. After much argument, my dad was let into the truck which speedily headed straight to the fire service police department at the other end of the town. I couldn’t look dad in the face all through the short trip to the police station. I couldn’t even say a word to him. ———————————— On getting to the police station, I was quickly thrown at the back of the police counter by officers who brought me in as they awaited further instructions. I simply kept calm while dad kept staring at me, waiting for me to explain things to him. But what was there to explain?. How do I tell him the truth?. The bitter story on how I unwillingly partook in a murder attempt. Oh no, some words are better not said, some confessions are better left in the heart. —————————– Cynthia and her police friends soon walked in, looking very serious and mean. ‘’Cynthia’’ I managed to breathe painfully. She stopped for a while, stared at me, threw a quick look at my dad and shook her head. Somehow I felt she was pained to see me in that condition. Somehow I felt she was still in love with me. But what’s the gain in being in love with a man who aided another lady in disposing you?. I couldn’t help but wonder what happened to Jessica. She was yet to show up at the station and I felt perhaps she was taken to a hospital after fainting earlier. However I never waited long before seeing her walk in with three well dressed gentlemen. They all looked like lawyers. ‘’I swear I’m going to bring this station down for ruining my wedding ceremony. How on earth would you guys act on a mere hearsay?. Did she present any evidence to prove that I tried to kill here before you guys decided to stop my wedding?. The inspector general of police will be petitioned. This police department will be sued. You don’t know who you are dealing with’’ she shouted while the police officers present looked on, unable to say anything to her. Somehow it appeared as if they were intimidated by her demeanor. Of course who wouldn’t be, seeing an angry bride in white threatening the whole police force with a team of lawyers? Jessica’s lawyers soon went into an office to speak with the officer in charge of the station. It equally was the same office Cynthia and her police friends went into when they showed up. About fifteen minutes later, Jessica’s lawyers showed up with smiles on their faces. ‘’we are going home’’ they said, nodding at me. And just like that, I was free to go but unfortunately the harm has been done. My wedding ceremony never happened and Jessica was yet to fully be my wife in the eyes of the state.                                      

To be continued

Episode 2

Jude’s side of the story continues Arlington, Virginia (U.S.A) ———— My dad’s lawyer was at the house waiting for me when I arrived with Uncle Tony. I really can’t describe how I felt as old memories flashed back in my head the moment I stepped foot into the house. Tears quickly formed in my eyes as I slowly remembered the last time I was with my dad in that very house. I remembered the night we argued about his decision of wanting me to study in Nigeria. ‘’hello Jude. I’m so glad to have you here’’ the young lawyer addressed me politely, quickly interrupting my thoughts. I looked up at him, unable to say a word. ‘’my name is Mr. Emeka Collins, your late dad’s attorney and friend’’ he added quickly while Uncle Tony nervously tapped me on the left shoulder. ‘’I’m really glad to meet you Mr. Collins. I never expected you to be a Nigerian’’ I muttered quickly, forcing out a quick smile. The Lawyer who was almost the same age or maybe a bit older than Kelvin blushed. ‘’everything was properly looked after by me since your dad left the country earlier in the year just like he requested. I believe you will have to first settle down and have a long rest before we can talk business. Here is my card. You can call me anytime but I will be back tomorrow’’ he added politely, nodded at Uncle Tony and left without another word. ‘’my wife prepared something for you. You can come over to my house for lunch after you settle down’’ uncle Tony quickly breathed while I faced him with a look of gratitude. ‘’thanks so much for all you have done for me. You are just like an angel to me’’ I muttered honestly. ‘’please don’t keep us waiting for long. It’s already lunch time’’ he smiled, tapped my shoulder again and left, leaving me all alone to battle with old memories as I slowly went round the house. Somehow I blamed myself for staying away for too long but it really wasn’t much of my fault because a whole lot of things hindered me from making the journey earlier. An hour later, I was back at Uncle Tony’s house after making a short trip downtown to get some things for myself. I was warmly received by his wife who surprised me with a local Nigerian meal even though the taste was a bit awkward. Later in the evening I called my Tracy on phone and spent almost an hour speaking with her. There wasn’t any doubt we were already missing each other and I just wished she was there with me. I equally tried calling Kelvin after speaking with Tracy but the dude never answered my call and I couldn’t help but wonder what was going on with him in Nigeria. I kind of felt sorry for him. I spent few minutes wondering how his marriage life with Jessica would be like. Pamela was the last person I called that very day. Yes I knew it was wrong calling her in the first place since she was nothing but temptation to me but unfortunately I just couldn’t resist the urge of telling her that I was in the country and like I feared, she told me she would be at the house first thing the next day. By 8am the next day, Pamela was at my house, smiling like a woman who had accomplished everything. She looked so big and different; in fact she was just double of her old size. I couldn’t help but wonder how many weeks she had left before putting to bed. For a minute I couldn’t say a word to her as my eyes fell on her protruded abdomen. ‘’finally you are here’’ she breathed happily as I let her into the house. ‘’I guess this is going to be our new home for now?’’ she asked as if I made any plans with her. ‘’Pamela we really have a lot to talk and yes I appreciate you coming here to meet me. For the sake of our child, we really have to agree on something’’ I stammered while she looked at me with surprise. ‘’I don’t understand?, what’s the problem?’’ she asked curiously, leaving her eyes on me with all seriousness. I swallowed hard as I stared back at her. To be candid I was very clueless on how to deal with our relationship. I really had no plans for her but I knew I had to reach a good compromise with her for the sake of our child. It was now or never. I had to come up with something reasonable, but what could be more reasonable than marrying her like she wanted?. The early demise of my mum denied me the much needed love and affection of a complete home and yes it greatly affected my childhood, and my conscience wouldn’t just allow me to deny my child the love of a father. But spending the rest of my life with Pamela would leave me miserable, my future; my everything would come to a hold. How do I settle things once and for all with her???.

To be continued

Episode 3

Jude’s side of the story continues ———————————————— ‘’so what’s up with you?’’ I slowly asked Pamela as we drank tea together minutes later. She breathed deeply and shrugged. I couldn’t help but wonder what was going through her mind that moment. Of course there wasn’t any need rushing things because we had a whole lot of time to spend together. ‘’you know Jude, being without you for this long was nothing but hell. I simply was counting the days. Trust me it isn’t easy being a woman’’ she muttered with a smile. I smiled back, wondering what next to say. I really was in a messy situation with her. She was having my child and about dumping her husband who took away poverty from her life, a husband who made her a refined lady with big taste. Of course I knew such move could get both of us killed, especially if the man gets to know about my identity. Secondly I wasn’t in love with her. In fact I was yet to find the real definition of what I actually felt for her. Then how about my Tracy?, who was at the corner with all her trust and hopes on me. I just was a guy living for the moment. I was plainly uncertain of how my tomorrow would end. ‘’what are you thinking’’ Pamela soon asked curiously, breaking into my thoughts. I forced out a smile. ‘’nothing much, just thinking about your future’’ I muttered. ‘’of course my future is with you. I’m already putting finishing touches to my divorce plan. I’m just taking my time’’ she breathed quickly, her eyes filled with excitement. I reached forward and held her hand. ‘’how about you don’t divorce your husband?, We can continue being lovers for the rest of our lives. I have my Tracy that I want to marry and you have a husband that is willing to do anything for you. Divorcing him could lead to a whole lot of things. He could end up killing both of us’’ I suddenly proposed, shaking her with my words. To be sincere I never planned saying those words to her. I never thought of such plan before that moment. It simply came into my head and I poured it out instantly. Pamela instantly withdrew her hand from my grasp, quickly coloring up. ‘’no’’ she breathed with great energy. ‘’I want you all for myself. I can end my marriage with the senator anytime I chose and he isn’t going to do sh.it about it. He can’t afford committing murder here in U.S’’ she breathed defiantly. ‘’how about me?. I have a life. I have a future. I belong to Nigeria. Nigeria is my home and I plan staying there’’ I pushed on. ‘’because of Tracy right?’’ she asked, tears quickly forming in her eyes. It was just as if I shattered her hopes with my proposal. ‘’how about your son?. Are you going to ruin his future because of your feelings for Tracy? Will you be able to look him in the face tomorrow and tell him that you abandoned him because of a woman?’’ she asked. I looked down, so indecisive, so clueless. Luckily my dad’s lawyer knocked and walked in on us that moment. Of course he was extremely surprised to see me with a pregnant lady but he never gave out his feelings. ‘’I’m sorry, I never knew you had a guest’’ he muttered politely while I threw a searching look at Pamela who was equally surprised to see the lawyer walk in. ‘’please excuse us for a minute’’ I smiled to the lawyer, stood up and led Pamela to my bedroom. ‘’wait for me here. We still have a lot to talk’’ I asked of her, politely gave her a nervous peck, grabbed my late dad’s suitcase and headed back to the sitting room to meet the lawyer. ‘’so where do we start now?’’ the lawyer asked with a smile as his eyes fell on the suitcase. I breathed deeply. ‘’thanks for taking care of my dad’s properties in my absence but please before we talk about his business here in Virginia, first check out the contents of this suitcase and tell me what you think of it. I believe a lady scammed and killed my dad back in Nigeria and I want you to help me. This suitcase has been with me for months now’’ I quickly requested while the young lawyer briefly searched me with his eyes before taking the suitcase from me. I suddenly felt at peace. ‘’thank you Uncle Tony’’ I breathed. ‘’hmmm there are a whole lots of documents in here. I will have to take the suitcase to my office to thoroughly study everything. I will help you get to the bottom of this case. I help you out even if it means going back to Nigeria with you’’ the lawyer assured me, leaving a big smile on my face. ‘’you will hear from me in few days. But if you are in need of any urgent assistance, you can call me up anytime’’ he added, stood up and left with a smile. After few seconds, I returned to my room to be with Pamela who was patiently waiting for me. ‘’ so what was that all about?’’ she asked curiously. ‘’my late dad’s lawyer’’ I simply answered, sitting beside her on the bed. She softly held my hand. ‘’I have made up my mind to divorce my husband. I can’t continue living like this. If you don’t want your child, it’s fine by me, I rather be a single mother than have your child for my husband’’ she muttered seriously, leaving me totally shocked.

To be continued

Episode 4

Kelvin’s side of the story continues from his wedding day ‘’listen Kelvin, we have to stick with each other all through this embarrassing moment. You have nothing to fear about Cynthia’s reappearance. I have things under control’’ Jessica confidently whispered to me as we headed out of the police station that fateful day. I said nothing her. I simply was nothing but a drowning man. It was as if I was already seeing my end before me. But to Jessica everything appeared well and settled, I couldn’t help but wish to have the kind of confidence she had. On getting back to my house, I met my mum and few people from my community waiting anxiously for me. My eyes melted with tears once again as I approached them. I couldn’t help but wonder how my parents were feeling that moment. The shame and embarrassment I caused them. Yes dad gave me his support by sticking his neck for me but then I equally knew he was totally displeased with me even though he was yet to voice out his thoughts. ‘’my God’’ mum breathed with relief as she drew forward and hugged me. She quickly broke away from me and equally hugged my dad. ‘’I’m sorry for everything. I will be at the village tomorrow to explain everything. I will find someone that will take you guys home’’ I managed to mutter while Jessica softly grabbed my hand. ‘’don’t worry dear; I have someone that will take them home. Let me go and call the guy’’ she offered softly, disappearing afterwards. She returned minutes later with one of her cousins’. ‘’Michael will take you guys to the village’’ she said to my parents who were probably too weak to argue or ask questions. ‘’mum, I’m sorry for everything. I have to first sort out some things here this evening. First thing tomorrow, I will be at the village to explain everything’’ I stammered, throwing a pleading look at my dad who shrugged. Seriously I wished I had the power to turn back the hands of time that moment. The embarrassment was simply too much to bear. ————————————— By 9pm, Jessica joined me in my room, wearing only a big shirt and nothing underneath. I stared at her silently, unable to say a word even though I had a thousand and one words in my head waiting to be said. Seriously the shock of seeing Cynthia well and alive, the insult I got from the police, the difficulty I had in facing my friends waiting at the reception and the cost of cancelling my wedding ceremony, after paying for the hall, decorations and everything were enough to make a man commit suicide. I just was like a man carrying thirty bags of cement on his chest. Yet my problems were far from being over. I still had to deal with Cynthia and whatever she had planned for me. The d–n girl simply chose the right time to show up. I couldn’t help but imagine what my kinsmen and family members were thinking and saying about me. ‘’what are you thinking my love?’’ Jessica asked, placing her head on my chest. ‘’we made a very huge mistake with Cynthia and we paid for it in a very humiliating way but that shouldn’t get you down’’ she muttered softly. I swallowed hard, unable to say anything to her. ‘’when you saw her today, what did you feel?’’ she slowly asked. ‘’I felt surprised. I felt shocked. Oh God’’ I breathed. ‘’let’s just make love and forget about today. Tomorrow we can start making new plans’’ she breathed, reaching down to play with my joys.tick. ———————————————– Early the next day, I headed to Joe’s gym to see him and apologize. Surprisingly or should I say luckily, I met all my friends that were present at my wedding there at his gym. It was as if they were there for a meeting. I apologized to everyone and as guys they simply joked about it, mocking me and making it impossible for me to really know how they felt about everything. Joe was the only one that was a bit honest with me. ‘’listen Kelvin, I really don’t know how things played out between you and Cynthia but with what that girl did yesterday you have to start watching your back. I think you should try as much as possible to settle things with her because these days one can’t be sure of anything’’ he advised as he escorted me to my car but unfortunately he never knew the true situation of things. How on earth would I walk up to Cynthia and apologize for trying to get rid of her with Jessica. Of course some sins are unforgivable. Sins like what Jessica and I did to her. Moreover she was pregnant back then. Yes and that’s true, what exactly happened to the pregnancy or is she now with a child?. My child?. I wondered. There was only one way to know and that’s paying a visit to her.

To be continued 

Episode 5

Kelvin’s side of the story continues I headed straight to Cynthia’s place as soon as I left Joe’s gym. Yes I had a lot to settle with Cynthia. I had a lot of apologies to make. I had to know what happened to her pregnancy. I had to know how she survived the terrible incident. I had a lot of atonements to make. Of course I knew it wouldn’t be an easy task but it was something I had to bravely do. ‘’dear lord I don’t just know what I have became. I don’t even know what to ask of you. Just help me. Just touch Cynthia’s heart’’ I prayed as I nervously drove over to her house. But unfortunately on getting to the house, I couldn’t get to see Cynthia; instead I met a girl I had never seen prior to that moment. ‘’Cynthia doesn’t live here anymore and even if she does, I don’t think she will want to see you. So save yourself the energy and face your new life.’’ The young girl coldly said to me. ‘’so where is she now living?’’ I asked weakly. She scoffed and eyed me. ‘’you must be silly to think that I would give you the address. Men like you are supposed to be languishing in jail if not for our terrible justice system. Why are you looking for her?. To try killing her once again huh?’’ she fired at me. I swallowed hard, feeling very ashamed of myself. ‘’seriously you are very terrible man. What did Cynthia do to you that warranted making an attempt on her life?. She isn’t the first woman to get pregnant for her boyfriend. You just planned with your new girlfriend to murder her and the innocent baby, your blood. You disgust me’’ she screamed and shut the door on my face. Tears dropped from my eyes as I made my way back to my car. Of course I deserved every harsh word and punishment melted out to me. Yes I was a terrible man. There wasn’t any doubt what I did was very wrong and to Cynthia and her friends they believed I planned the whole stuff without knowing that I was nothing but a victim of circumstance. My phone rang that moment and it was my mother calling. ‘’hello son, I hope you are still coming home today?. We are anxiously waiting for you’’ she asked curiously. ‘’I don’t know mum. I don’t know if I will make it today’’ I managed to mutter. ‘’you better make it because you have a lot of explanations to make’’ She muttered and hung up. I shivered as the memory of all that happened the pervious day came flashing back in my head. D–n it just looked like a very terrible nightmare. I was still battling with my thoughts when I noticed an SUV pull up in front of my car. To my greatest surprise, Cynthia jumped out of the passenger’s side and the car quickly pulled away. I instantly ran after her. ‘’Cynthia please wait. Cynthia’’ I screamed as I ran after her. She stopped, turned and stared at me with surprise. It was obvious she was extremely surprised to see me and yes my heart pounded furiously as I closed in on her. ——————————————— meanwhile @Arlington, Virginia USA, Jude & Pamela is still locked in a heated argument Jude’s side of the story continues ‘’c’mon Pamela ‘’ I screamed. ‘’and as for your Tracy, it’s time we find out how much she loves you. It’s time she knows the truth. I will tell her everything today and if she still wants to be with you, fine I won’t have any choice than to stay away’’ she seriously added, almost causing me a heart attack. ‘’you can’t be serious. It’s not your decision to make’’ I screamed furiously. ‘’it is my dear because my son’s life is at stake here. You are just indecisive’’ she answered quickly. ‘’you are a married woman for Christ sake. Just let me make my decisions myself please’’ I breathed, standing up in anger. ‘’I can’t force you to be with me. It’s pointless fighting over nothing. I’m leaving, since I’m not wanted but I have every reason to tell your Tracy the truth. She needs to know what she is getting into. If she really loves you, it won’t be a problem to her’’ she softly muttered, stood up and grabbed her bag. I stared at Pamela, uncertain of what next to say. She truly was getting into my head and I just didn’t know what exactly to do with her. I stared at her abdomen, swallowing hard. ‘’you have to at least rest before leaving for the sake of the child you are carrying’’ I muttered quietly. ‘’do you care?. No you don’t’’ she answered with tears in her eyes and left the house like someone under the influence of an evil genie. I never knew she really meant to leave until she left the house and I couldn’t get myself to go after her even though it looked so foolish to me that she would take a long trip to my house and leave so easily, unless of course she had something else planned out.

To be continued

Episode 6

Kelvin’s side of the story continues ‘’I can’t believe you have the guts to stop at my house’’ Cynthia breathed, scanning me with her eyes. I shivered as I stood before her. All I planned saying quickly disappeared from my head. I simply stood and exchanged glances with her, fighting hard to get back my confidence. ‘’what do you want?. Or did she send you to finish off the job? Are you here to get rid of me again?’’ she asked. I looked down with great pain. I just was so helpless before her. She breathed deeply, taking a step towards me. ‘’I took a trip to death-valley and survived. I returned a new woman. I’m no longer the Cynthia you used to know. So you better start preparing yourself for the worst. I’m not alone in this fight. I now have real friends that are willing to stick with me to the very end. Idiot’’ she muttered, turned and made to head towards her house but I quickly held her hand, stopping her. My action of course surprised her. ‘’I’m really sorry Cynthia. I deserve every punishment and I’m willing to take it but just find a way to forgive me before punishing me’’ I stammered. She quickly withdrew her hand from my grasp. ‘’I can’t believe my ears. Where should I start forgiving you huh?. You cheated on me. You lied to me. You rejected your child. You connived with another lady to kill me. You dumped me in a very miserable place where vultures would have dealt with my body. You never checked up on my family for once. No Kelvin, no matter how I loved you in the past, I can’t forgive you’’ she answered, her eyes quickly melting with tears. I swallowed hard with great pain, unable to say anything. Deep down I really felt like going down on my knees before her but my pride wouldn’t let me because we were in an open street. ‘’it’s just a matter of time before you end up in prison. If I don’t get you for trying to kill me, I have other areas to get you. Remember I do know most of your secrets’’ she added, turned and walked into her apartment while I stood and watched her with great fear and pain. I was so confused on what to do next and the only option left for me was to go back to Jessica and enjoy her protection. ——————————————- Jude’s side of the story continues As I left my sitting room, on my way to Uncle Tony’s house, I ran into Pamela in front of the house (at the veranda). She was sitting on the floor, like someone who had given up on life. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Of course I thought she already left, (though I never checked to confirm when she walked out on me earlier). After staring at her for some seconds, I breathed deeply and sat beside her. ‘’I’m sorry for everything but you see the truth is that I’m not yet ready to be a father and you can’t force it on me’’ I softly breathed, trying to make peace with her. She quickly gave me an askance look. ‘’that’s not the truth Jude. The truth is that you don’t want me. Assuming you asked me to give you some years to get your act together, I would have understood but you want me to go back to my husband and keep deceiving him while you marry your Tracy. That’s not fair’’ she sulked. ‘’but I never asked for all these. I never wanted a child with you. You took the decision yourself. Just look at me, this isn’t what I planned for myself.’’ I pushed. ‘’you are hundred percent sure of Tracy’s love right?’’ she asked while I nodded instantly. ‘’fine, I have already told her everything and equally sent her pictures to back up my claim, let’s just wait for her reaction. That will decide everything’’ she muttered, leaving me totally enraged. ‘’what did you did?’’ I shouted.

To be continued
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Messages In This Thread
RE: SEASON (2) Shades Of Lust Episode 1-24 - by Edoman - 12-06-2018, 10:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chidinma – New Season Alhani 0 597 07-22-2021, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Alhani
  Famine looms as farmers fear bandits, herdsmen, others ahead of rainy season Edoman 0 515 02-26-2021, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Insecurity: We wish to see farmers return to farm before rainy season – Lawan Edoman 0 477 02-23-2021, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  season, in favor of Lucas and Ware Womens Dusti elaine95 0 846 01-22-2020, 09:25 AM
Last Post: elaine95
  season. But Steelers RB James Con elaine95 0 803 01-10-2020, 08:20 AM
  they would have paid him to not play for the last month of the 2018 season. By signin elaine95 0 891 12-20-2019, 08:32 AM
  season games, which the Giants split.This elaine95 0 870 12-20-2019, 04:20 AM
  ground. Hill’s single-season receiving yard elaine95 0 865 12-09-2019, 08:33 AM