The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $postsdone - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 867 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 14148 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 14148 - Line: 1576 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1576 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1578 buildtree
/showthread.php 879 buildtree
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 880 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $multipage - Line: 33 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $multipage - Line: 65 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 65 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#JODA Episode11-18
#JODA
#Episode17

Denis later returned half of the money to me, and said he borrowed it because the fraudsters collected all the money from him, I didn't Care about his stories, i collected the money from him, 
He was acting all beaten but I told him to stay away from me and my daughter, he argued with me that Luella was equally his daughter and I can't ask him to stay away from her, I told him I wanted divorce, he laughed and said I can't divorce him because I'm too soft and he knows I still love him, "if I can send you to jail to be tortured, Denis I'm capable of anything, you took my love for granted and did all manners of things, I'm done with you, you took my gentleness for granted Denis, you cheated and lied right under my nose...you are my mistake and I Will correct you,

" Joda, God bear me witness I never cheated on you, I never lied to you... I love you Joda, this period is a trying time for us and please let's Work together like one family to get pass it, Luella is the child God used to reveal that we are meant to be together, we are blessed with a child, I want to be in the live of my daughter, I want to watch her grow and I want to be a father she will grow to be proud of, Joda stop all this, how can you be using something as serious as divorce to Joke... I don't like that... I know I wronged you but I'm sorry...I have knelt down to beg you, you allowed them to take me jail and tortured me before asking them to release me, that was very cruel for somebody you claims to love, I know is Binta that is behind all this, you are listening to that wicked fool, Binta is only jealous of you, stop allowing her to be close to you, she's good for nothing, you watched her slapped me and abused me without doing anything, Binta is only out to destroy our family and God will not allow her because I know love conquers all things...

He kept on talking I asked him to leave, I'm done with his cooked up lies and I mean it this time,
He later Left, I was watching him non stop on my iPad,
 I later found out he transfered the money to Vanessa account and by the time he went to Vanessa's place Vanessa has disappeared with all his money, he was calling her and causing her to returned back his money, according to him he only transfered it to her because I called police for him, that was why he transfered all his money just for her to keep it until he was out of the mess, his account is empty he trusted her because they had plans and he love her that was why he trustee her enough to entrust all the Cash to her, the money he returned to me was borrowed with the hope he will get his money back and return the borrowed money to the owner, how will he be able to do that now that she has disappeared and refuse to say where she was... I watched as Denis pleaded, and Even threatens to kill her if she doesn't return his money, he was seriously threatening her and said so many thing but Vanessa did not show, he said to her the only thing in his name was the House and his car, he kept on begging Vanessa Who later blocked him and he couldn't reach her again on phone, he was pacing like a wounded Lion, helpless he couldn't believe Vanessa could do such to him after all their plans,
 Denis became so angry that period, I watched him hit the wall severally, out of frustration he even threw something at the downstairs big screened television and it shattered to the ground, I was watching with Binta who said that I should remain calm, his evil deed is catching up with him, he planned with Vanessa to duped me, and now the table has turned against him as Vanessa disappeared with all the money he transfered to her to keep, He thought he was smart and was planning with his partner in crime, not knowing his partner was having her own personal plans,
Denis stayed off my way so that I will not see how broken he was, I called my lawyer for the divorce paper, this was the perfect time to double strike him, a good time to useless his life, i will make sure even his car is collected from, I bought him the car and put his name on the house, I will tell My lawyer to make sure his name is out of my property,  as I called my lawyer he said he was working on it, I should give him time,
Denis was so evil, how did My father cope with him, when he was his P.A, now I begin to understand why binta hated him,  Binta saw through him, I was blinded in the love i had for him, I have never loved any Man the way I loved Denis, he use to be very loving, when my father died of over dose he was always there for me, I fell for him not knowing he was after all my father laboured for, he took advantage of me and he never truly loved me but loved only the things my father Left behind for me, 
My CCTV revealed a whole lot of frightening things about Denis, I wouldn't have known or believed them if somebody had said that about Denis, seeing was believing, it was until I saw, heard and was played, when he lied to get money from me that I became scared, Denis was capable of anything.

Kuria stayed for two months instead of one before coming back, when Binta told me he was back, she went to his shop and one of his staffs said he came back yesterday, she visited his house and met a lady who greeted her and asked who she was, after introducing herself the girl said kuria was not around at the moment, 
After hearing Binta say that my heart began to beat faster, the Lady in Kuria's house was probably his girlfriend or fiance that was why he stayed extra month, and didn't call as he returned, tears gathered in my eyes because I knew I have lost Kuria to another woman, may be this is my punishment for deeply loving the wrong person, I tried to hold back the tears but it flows more as i looked at my baby, I started Wondering why he didn't let me know that he was back,
I wanted to move on with my live but I kept on thinking about Kuria, I had his daughter, my Godsgift to me in my arms, looking at Luella was enough hope to move on,
One day Binta said we should just drive down to his place and find out if the Lady was his girlfriend before concluding,
I hesitated, I told her I can't face him knowing another woman is with him, she encouraged me to get dress let's go, I sluggishly did and we drove down, as we tapped on the door the Girl that Binta mentioned showed up at the door, smiling at us, she was a very young girl, maybe early twenties, i wanted to turn back, and drive back to My House with my baby on seeing the beautiful tall black young Girl, but Binta held me,  
Binta asked of Kuria she smiled broadly and said he was inside, I stood at the door while Binta made a move to enter, Binta held me as went inside, she asked us to sit while she gets him, Binta sat and crossed her leg but I stood where I was,
Within second Kuria showed up the Lady was behind him, on seeing me, he rushed to me and drew and my baby into an embraced, which lasted for so long, he kissed my two cheeks out of Joy, I looked at the girl's face to see if she felt bad about Kuria hugging me but she was smiling, 
Kuria carried Luella from me, laughing and apologizing that he was back since four days ago and planed to give me a surprise visit once he was done with his shop accounting Work, which kept him occupied, he also hugged Binta who was smiling,  he said he has to stayed extra month because his mother was sick, but was feeling better before he came back, 
I wasn't still comfortable having his girlfriend watch us and smile, he suddenly turned to me and asked the beautiful tall girl to come close, he introduced her as Mera, the girl he told me off, who was in a girls boarding school, I remembered Mera but I never met her, Mera was just 16years, but was so tall and beautiful with her shining black colour, Kuria picked Mera and Jude from the Street many years back and has being the father they never had,
Binta looked me after the introduction and started laughing I joined in because I felt so relived, Kuria didn't understand the laughter but kept on smiling, Binta asked Kuria what he was feeding Mera who was so Big for her age, Kuria laughed, 
 Mera came and took Luella from Kuria, Kuria took Luella from her and send her to get us drinks, and she replied Kuria with "yes uncle" just as Jude, Jude also came down and greeted us before going to assist Mera, Kuria sat beside me still carrying Luella as he gist us how his journey went, he told me he missed me so much and kissed my forehead, he asked of my husband, And i ignored the question, I told him I misses him too, he was so happy as held me and Luella as if we belonged to him,
I felt so happy but I need to find a perfect time to tell him that the baby girl in his arm was his own flesh and blood.

#JODA
#Episode18

My lawyer brought the divorce paper, and Denis on seeing I wasn't joking About divorcing him flared up, he became violent and started destroying things in the house, Denis asked my lawyer to leave, 
I remain calm as he went about with his rage, Binta who was outside rushed in on hearing the whole noise, Denis walked Binta out, Binta refused to step out, he was trying to engage Binta into a fight, Binta was a strong willed person, she was also Strong physically, having gone through karate back in school, where she learnt defense moves, back then I use to Joke with her that her husband or boyfriend is in big trouble if she ever gets angry and she will laugh and say she only learnt how to defend herself from bad people out there and will never engage in a fight with her spouse, 
As I watch her argue and held Denis from destroying things in the house I started wishing I have her kinds of strength and courage, 
Luella woke and started crying, the noise woke her up, I rushed to My room and carried My Baby, I nursed her back to sleep.

The noise was becoming too much, I came out and saw Binta still holding Denis as he struggle, he kicked Binta hard on her stomach, she fell to the ground in pain, Denis Left and said before he returns back binta should make sure that she's gone,
 I rushed to her she said she was fine but I can see she was in serious pain, I asked her to leave before Denis hurts her more, she said she wasn't leaving me and him alone I urged her, because i thought Denis won't be able to hurt me physically he can only destroy things and use words to spite me,
she stood up and said she will leave but she will be back in 30minute, Binta whispered something to my ear, she asked me to get my phone and put it on record, so that I can personally record every word Denis said to me, because he may tries to threatens me just as he did with Vanessa after she vanished with his money, 
After Binta Left, i put my phone on recording and hide it within, when Denis came back he was a bit calm, he looked around at the things he has destroyed and sighed, he sat hard on the chair before looking at me
"How could you Joda, how could you do this to me, your husband and the father of your child, Luella my daughter Will never forgive you for doing this to her father, I Will make sure of that, and I will never sign that divorce paper, I will never.... you can go to hell with your lawyer, your stupid friend Binta, she was Lucky to leave I would have disfigured that her face that no Man will be able to marry her again, she was trying to show me she got the strength of a man, Not knowing she will always be woman, " weaker vessels " daughters of Jezebel, your friend Vanessa is the first daughter of the devil himself, women can never be trusted, very strange deceiving creatures, Joda you where naive and foolishly in love with me, you do My every bidding until Binta started influencing you, you allowed her because you can never make your own decision without being told what to do, you are that stupid, and you think you succeeded by giving me a divorce paper to sign, how foolish can you be, thinking I will sign the papers, since you plan to discard me after your friend Vanessa has done the worst by striping me naked and taking every dim I suffered for I will Tell you what that will break you into  pieces, your Jezebel friend Vanessa was My whore, I used her Even in our matrimonial bed, I used her through out the night while you slept like a log of wood, then I used you in the morning for early morning tea, hahaha...Vanessa was so sweet, we even did it right in the the same bed with you after you passed out, Vanessa use to stuff her pants in to your mouth as you snore and I Will watch and laugh,  I still own this house, and yes I collected 10million from you because you are too slow in putting my names in the other properties, you did not make me a signatory to the company's account or your father's, anytime I ask or remind you of it you will tell me to calm down because "your money is my money" how is that even possible when you are still in charge of everything, you became very stingy and wicked, all thanks to your stupid friend Binta, who you allowed to Wash your brain with her lies, I hate you Joda for making me to go through so much pain, my only Joy now is my daughter and you can never stop me from being in her life, 

I listened to him talk and talk, he even tore the divorce paper into pieces, I didn't want to say much because I was recording, but when he said he hated me and talk about Vanessa, and then my daughter Luella as his hope in getting to me in the future I spoke

"Denis, you are a loser because all your plans has failed you, you said you hate me, hahahaha....that makes two of us, I hate you more my darling ex husband, now let me blow you away, I knew about your constant cheating with Vanessa  that even made you to insist she Best me, I knew it even resulted to you drugging me so that you can feel safe during the night, and do your dirty deed right in my presence, yes all thanks to my Binta, is good to have a smart and reliable Friend not the one that Will betray me as Vanessa betrayed you and milk you dry, I know you Will be wondering how  I got to know lots of things, well my wonderful Friend Binta is a prophetess, even if I'm naive and stupid my friend is wise and blunt, please get ready for another shocker, hahaha....i love this our confession, the only thing i learnt from You is how to cheat, yes my stupid and naïve self was feed up with your constant cheating, you never wondered how I managed to remain calm after accusing you of cheating with Vanessa, because you aren't my problem any more I was busy loving the right person which resulted to Luella, sorry to burst your bubbles, Luella is not your daughter, because you are a cursed being, I guess you are even impotent, all through the times I have being with you, even small pregnancy did not enter... Hahaha, I guess you don't Even use protection on Vanessa yet she never get pregnant, I so much thank God that very soon nothing will connect us both,

Denis was looking at me like he was in shock after hearing that Luella wasn't Even his daughter, he suddenly pounced on me and started hitting me, I fell to the ground, he asked me to repeat what I said about having affair and getting pregnant, I was in pain but I was glad that I hit him on the right spot i gladly repeated it, this time I added More spices so that it can be juicy, he kicked me and said it was a lie that I can't cheat on him, I don't have that nerve, I told him to Wait until Luella is a year old, I will do a DNA test to prove it to him, on hearing this Again he slapped me I managed to get up and hit him with the flower vase that was close to me, he staggered back as blood drip from his Head, he came Again at me and I try to struggled to get up and run into the room where I will be able to lock the door and call the police, but I couldn't get free, Denis was the devil him self as he hit me while shouting and calling me a harlot, and all kinds of name and then he said the last word that I almost fainted, Denis opened his mouth to my shock and said

"I will be so glad to kill you..so glad to kill you and your bastard child and end your generation, I started it with your stingy father...I killed him, yes...i did it.. Hahaha... Joda.you should really be scared of me because I'm capable of anything, oh Joda, no one crosses me and gets away with it...I Will kill you Joda like I did to your father... Your stingy father was nice in the beginning but changed later with the excuse that money wasn't forthcoming, I knew he has the money but suddenly became stingy and started focusing More on less important people, I was his P.A, i deserved more than he was offering me, well when I couldn't Bear it any more I started adding some killer drugs to his coffee and drinks, gradually it was eating his lungs and intestine, I did that without care,  unsuspicious, because he trusted me, I did it gradually watching him wrath in pain until he died, I knew you Are next in Line...I needed to get to your heart...I saw your weak point and did all I could until you couldn't do without me, I'm a winner my darling wife, you and your father are fools, you can't take my word to anywhere because nobody Will believe you, no evidence, naïve spoit brat like you... I will..

He was still talking when the door was kicked open Binta and Kuria came in, on seeing Kuria he attacked him, saying he was the one all this while that i was having affair with, which resulted to My pregnancy, Denis caused and throw punches at Kuria, Kuria dodged his blows and slapped and kicked him and he fell to the ground, Binta was holding me I needed to unhear that Denis really killed my father, Binta was telling me that the Police where on the way, Kuria came to me but I kicked everyone screaming, I was crying my head was heavy my heart was shattered, I wanted to revenge my dad's death, I was going crazy as I scattered my Hair and tore my cloth... Oh the pain in my heart was too much to Bear...my body was soaked with tears and sweat, I felt pain from Denis beating but it can't be compared to the heaviness in my heart...my father was killed by Denis, I actually fell in love with my father's killer and married him...just that realization alone was enough to kill me...

#JODA 

THE END

Denis was charged to court, there was enough evidence to nail him, the phone recording help a great deal, and also the house CCTV, he couldn't alter a word because he knew everything was working against him, Even his lawyer was left speechless, he signed all the necessary papers, including the divorce paper, i collected everything I put in his name include the House and his car, he was stripe and tortured, at the end Denis was sentence to 56years in prison with hard labour, 
The Police where in search of Vanessa and she was later found, because she was an accomplice and she and Denis teamed up to drug me and also rob me off 10million, which he later return 5million, Vanessa was sentence to 4years in prison without bail.

After they were put behind bars I wasn't still myself, I cried everyday and I refuse to see any Man, even Kuria,  Binta was the only person I allowed close, I was constantly visiting my father's grave to beg for his forgiveness, I had a choice to choose wisely but I chooses wrongly, I began to see meaning in the dream I once had, that father suddenly appeared to stop the wedding between me and Denis, I saw all the warning sign, I should have being able to know something was not just right, I should have known but how blinded in love I was, oblivious to things around me, I hated myself, I don't know how to forgive myself, I live in guilt and pain, 
Binta was trying to console me but it did no good, I told Kuria to stay away, I don't know how to love or trust another man, if Denis could turn out to be the devil himself then I should be careful with men,
I knew Kuria was coming everyday but stays down to talk with Binta and play with his daughter, Luella.
The sadness was too much, the fear, the pains and regrets was what I fed on for three months, I started mourning Fathers death all over, I wore mostly black dresses, guilt was eating at me, anytime I thought of Denis, killing my dad gradually without him even knowing, until he finally died of overdose, and I gladly fell in love and married a murderer, it was just too painful, I gradually started losing weight, I couldn't take proper Care of Luella, Binta took over the motherhood thing from me, sometime she carries Luella down to meet Kuria who I banned from seeing me, they stayed there for hours, I like it More when there's nobody to tell me to stop crying, i like to stare at an empty space and imagine how I messed up my own life, how it would have being if father was still alive, or Even mother, how easy it would have being if I wasn't the only child, how pleasant if I have a family member close by, I felt so lonely and weak, father Left so much behind for me, I can't even spend anything without guilt, it was his sweat I was lavishing on Denis, how could I do such a foolish thing? what could I have done without Binta who was practically my only companion, my only friend who turned out to be mean  everything, Binta was my only family. I grew weaker everyday, I became flesh and bone, I started hating my house because it reminds me of Denis

"Joda, do you want to kill yourself, is this how you want to end up, your father will not forgive you if you cut off his lineage, you made a mistake, let's thank God for his correction rod, God saved you from Denis because you are very important to him, show some gratitude to him for revealing this at his own time, stop beating yourself, your baby needs you, I need my Joda, and please stop punishing Kuria for Denis mistake, Kuria loves you and it hurt him every time you pushes him off and wouldn't see him, Kuria is patient and he never stops praying for you, please see Kuria, he is going crazy Joda... Please.. I'm begging you snap out of this, please allow him in...please..

" Binta... Denis killed my father, I married the man that murdered My father, I don't know how to live with myself... I...I...is just too painful Binta...

" I understand how painful it could be, stop eating yourself up, stop hurting yourself, please...time will heal all wound, you have to learn to forgive yourself, i know your father will love to see you bounce back, be a strong woman, let this build you up and not weakens you, you are saved just in time Joda,  please stop punishing Kuria with the sins of Denis, Kuria truly loves you...I need my friend back, Luella wants her mummy back, God works perfectly well, he didn't allow any offspring to come from Denis, he will spend almost all his life in a cell, he will die  lonely and a sad Man, he will have regrets at the end but it will be too late because no time to correct his past mistake, he had opportunity to be better but he decided to sell his soul to the devil, God is still our judge... He will never allow the wicked to go unpunished, God fight for the weak and innocent, he fought for you and defended you from Denis, Denis is under the law and nothing could save him, except if God decides to have mercy on him, but I know the wicked will never go Scot free, even the law can't save them if God opens their Case.. Get up and take away this black dress... is time to start another phrase...

Binta talks and I paid attention because God has used her to save me severally, she was smart and filled with wisdom, I got up but I was too weak to stand, i fell back to the bed, Binta shouted Kuria Who was carrying Luella downstairs to come he was up within a second, he handed Luella to Binta on seeing me, Binta told him to take to the hospital, he lifted me up, I was like a feather in his arm and rushed me to his car, Binta followed suit carrying Luella, I was rushed to the hospital where I was admitted,  Kuria Sat beside me and held my hand while the doctor administer drugs and drips..

Within a month I was fine and Free to go home, I started working on recovering, Kuria and Binta did all they could to put Smile on my face, it felt so good having this two wonderful friends around, I cherished their company. 
For the first time in 7months I laughed so hard from Kuria's Joke, I started loving him all over again, and when we finally shared a deep kiss, it felt so good, he asked me why i never told him about Luella, he was sad that I kept such thing away from him, he deserved to know that i was carrying his child, I quickly apologized and explain my reasons, 
Which he understood. I fell in love all over again with him. And thanked him for his loving patient.
  Binta has a good news, she and James will be wedding in three months time, I was happy for her and told her not to bother about the expenses I will foot it all, she rejected my offer and said she and James have done a lot of savings towards the wedding which wasn't a Big wedding, James will love to spend from his savings to make her proud, I understand Binta so I decide not to push further, 
After a month of Binta's Good news, Kuria asked me to marry him, I felt safe and loved but I couldn't say yes immediately, I needed to make sure I was ready for another marriage, I didn't want to hurt kuria because of my past, I wanted to be sure that I was healed from safe hurt, so I asked him to give me time, which he did, kuria was always patient with me and never rushes me up,  and just within two weeks I know there was no better Man for me than Kuria,
Our wedding was on same month with Binta and James, since my wedding was a week before Binta, I begged her with a brown new car to Best me, she was so happy and was willing to hand me over to the Man that is meant for me, it wasn't a big wedding like my previous but it was exactly what I wanted, our little daughter Luella was our ring bearer
After we were pronounced as husband and wife, I suddenly burst out crying because it took me lost, pain and a difficult journey to finally arrive at the right place, I felt God's kind of love where I was, i imagined my father smiling  down at me and saying "Joda, you finally did the Right thing... I'm so proud of you my daughter"...

#The_End.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Messages In This Thread
#JODA Episode11-18 - by Edoman - 11-08-2018, 08:22 AM
RE: #JODA Episode11-18 - by Edoman - 11-08-2018, 08:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JODA #Episode1-10 Edoman 4 3,020 11-08-2018, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Edoman