The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 7th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 7TH JANUARY.

THE INVINCIBLE LIFE

I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life (1 John 5:13 NIV).

Church history tells us how John, the writer of our theme scripture, faced intense persecution due to his faith. He was captured and plunged into a large vessel of boiling oil with the intention of frying him alive. They lit the fire while he was inside, but something remarkable happened: the oil burnt out, but John was still there; alive and unscathed.

His persecutors, who couldn’t fathom how anyone could survive such a gruesome ordeal, concluded that his life was indeed divine, and for that reason, he earned the appellation, “Saint John the Divine.” He was later banished into exile in Patmos, a Greek island, where he wrote the Book of Revelation.

What made this apostle, in spite of that horrific treatment, invincible? He had eternal life, which he wrote about and admonished the Church to be conscious of, as read in our theme scripture. He said, “I want you to know that you have eternal life.” The word, “know” is translated from the Greek “eido,” and it means to observe or become aware; knowledge with awareness.

John came to a level of awareness that eternal life, the very essence of divinity, was at work in him. That same life of absolute victory, glory, righteousness, and dominion in Christ supplanted your human life, making you indestructible! Become fully persuaded of this truth. Don’t just preach, sing and dance about it; let it be a present-hour consciousness in your spirit that you’re a divine being, not a mere human. You’re in the divine class; an associate of the God-kind. Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the impact of your divine life in my spirit, soul and body. This divine life surges through my being, destroying and repelling sickness, disease, infirmity, death, poverty, and everything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the Gospel of Christ. I’m invincible, indestructible and impregnable, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 John 5:11-12 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

John 10:10 AMPC The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it [a]overflows).

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 6:1-18 & Genesis 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Acts 7:33-42 & Nehemiah 11

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

7 JANUARY.

I affirm that my hands are filled with the blessings of the Lord. Anyone I touch surely must be blessed; anything I do will be magnified.

I am in God's place for my life and the Spirit of God has granted me understanding and insight into His will, purpose, and plans as I study the Word. My heart is flooded with wisdom and spiritual understanding; I live a life of peace and unlimited prosperity in Christ Jesus.

The peace of God that transcends human understanding fills my heart today, and I prosper exceedingly in all things. I am not of this world; I am from the government of heaven.

I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above every government, authority, power, lordship and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. I am over and above all circumstances of life.

I am greatly favoured! God's favour surrounds me like a shield. It opens doors for me, bringing me into my place of greatness. I walk with confidence today and always, knowing that with favour working in me, nothing is too good for me! I am a victor in this life. All things are possible unto me because the ability of God is at work in me.

I refuse to recognize limitations, or hindrances to my journey of success, victory, and prosperity. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Christ is my wisdom therefore I am wise, I have the wisdom to do whatever I need to do.

I function today at my best potentials because the wisdom of God works in me, talking through me, leading me, guiding me and causing me to be effective and productive in everything I lay my hands to do. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 7TH JANUARY 2020.

THEME: POWER VS AUTHORITY II.

MEMORISE:

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19

READ: Mark 16:17-20

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

According to Acts 1:8, the moment you are baptized with the Holy Ghost, you have received power. But as we learnt yesterday, you need to go beyond the level of power to the level of authority. However, authority will only come when you go out to witness. That is why in Mark 16:17, Jesus said “And these signs shall follow…..” In other words, if you stay in one place- you won’t exhibit the signs, but if you go out to witness- the signs will follow you. Acts 10:38 says:

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”

Although Jesus had been anointed with the Holy Ghost and with power, He did not stop there; He “went about” and because He did, He was able to heal all that were oppressed of the devil.

Peter and John were amongst the seventy disciples that Jesus sent out on evangelism in Luke 10. While they had been unable to cast out demons before then, by the time they went out preaching the gospel and returned, the demons had become subject to them (Luke 10:17). Still they did not understand the secret of this authority they had over demons, so they stopped evangelizing. It was on the resumption of their evangelistic activities, after Jesus had left them, that they were able to make the lame man at the Beautiful Gate walk.

Many Christians pray that they should also be able to heal the sick and raise the dead, but God is wondering why. They don’t go out to witness, not even in their office or to their neighbors, so why do they need signs and wonders? The signs are for unbelievers to believe (John 4:48) so if you are not ready to witness to them, please forget about signs and wonders. They are reserved strictly for those who witness for Jesus Christ.

ACTION POINT:

Go and preach the gospel.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 14-16

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER.
1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.
o Refrain:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

5. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*TUESDAY 7 JANUARY 2020?*

*WHAT’S IN YOUR PICTURE FRAME?⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
For as he thinks in his heart, so is he…
_*(Proverbs 23:7, NKJV)*_

_*Proverbs 23:7 KJV*_
For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he...

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Every one of us has a picture in our mind of our self, our family, our future. The question is, what does your picture look like? Do you see yourself rising higher, overcoming obstacles, and living an abundant life? Or, do you have a picture of yourself struggling, defeated, addicted, overweight, and never getting good breaks? The pictures you allow in your mind will determine what kind of life you live.

Proverbs 29:18 says, “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” If your vision is limited, your life will be limited. Dare to get a fresh, new vision of victory for your life and trust GOD to bring it to pass. You don’t have to figure out how it’s going to happen. All you have to do is believe. One touch of GOD’s favor can bring any dream to pass. But you have to see it on the inside before it will ever come to pass on the outside.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that I can begin to see myself the way You see me as blessed, prosperous, healthy, strong, talented, and successful. Help me to get the negative images out and the fresh, new vision in. I believe that my vision will become a reality. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY

- TUESDAY 7TH JANUARY, 2020.

TOPIC: THE NECESSITY OF THE FEAR OF GOD

SCRIPTURE: By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil. Proverbs 16:6

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Never take God for granted so you don’t end up grounded in life.
Sometime ago, I heard the story of some rebellious children who wanted to drive somewhere, perhaps for revelry or for some aimless and reckless socialization. 

Their mother said to them, ‘Children, may the Lord go with you.’ And one of them replied, ‘mother, there is no space for God in the car anymore, we have occupied all the seats, maybe God can find a space in the car boot.’ What a reckless and blasphemous utterance!

Shortly after they moved, they had a fatal accident that claimed all their lives. But surprisingly, the car boot where God was meant to occupy, according to them, was unscratched including the crates of eggs that were there, none of the eggs was broken by the impact of the crash. Incredible!

Beloved, whatever pushes you against God, church or a genuine servant of God is a setup for damnation. Nothing finishes a person fast like the lack of fear or reverence for God (Proverbs 10:26).It is the bankruptcy of the fear of God that can make a pastor lie on the altar; it is the scarcity of the fear of God that can make a church worker steal from the offering box; it is the lack of the fear of God that can make a believer dupe another believer in the name of doing business; it is the bankruptcy of that fear for God that makes a person leave church at the end of service and proceed to an alcoholic centre or pub to drink himself to stupor. It is the lack of reverence for God that makes a person to proceed to the house of a man or a woman to commit immorality even after Sunday service.

Please, never take God’s mercy for granted so you don’t end up grounded in life and wasted for eternity.

But you shall make it, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS: Never take God for granted so you don’t end up grounded in life.

ASSIGNMENT:

1. Avoid people that derive pleasure in talking against God, church or genuine servants of God.
2. Be a true Christian; be real. Don’t be fake; be authentic.
3. Confess and turn from any life of sin or rebellion

PRAYER: Lord, I disconnect from any association aimed at destroying my life on the platform of the lack of fear of You. Deliver me from every rebellious lifestyle. Help me to be a Christian in words, appearance and deed O Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING Get the Message: WHAT ARE YOU OFFERING YOUR GENERATION?

QUOTE: When a man’s conscience is not alive, his character is lost, and the loss of character is the death of destiny. Culled from ‘Who Are You’ by Dr Paul Enenche

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service tomorrow with your friends and loved ones for the preservation of your lives and destinies by 5:30pm at the Glory Dome. God bless you as you come.

DAILY READING: Genesis 16: 1-18:15, Matthew 6:1-24, Psalm 7:1-17, Proverbs 2:1-5
AMAZING FACT: The only animals that have eyelashes are mammals.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: I decree the release of the baptism of the fear of God upon your life in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 7TH JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: I AM UNDER CONSTRUCTION; BORN TO BREAK RECORDS

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (1 SAMUEL 17:21-37)

Your struggle does not define you! Your reaction to that struggle will. Whether faced with a life-altering disease, decision, or situation, how you react exposes hidden personality traits of the CHAMPION within In this New Year 2020, ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A PROJECT IN GOD’S HANDS AND YOU ARE STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

No matter what happens, always declare to yourself daily: “GOD HAS NOT FINISHED WITH ME! I CANNOT FAIL” Note that there was a CHAMPION in DAVID that was not discovered till Goliath showed up! Face the challenges of life with strength and courage! Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve entry into their ELEVATION LAND.

They quit at the last mile of the race! Yes! They give up at the last minute of the game, one foot from a winning touchdown! That was what happened to DAVID’s brothers and all the war Generals of ISRAEL! They ran from Goliath! 
They gave up just a few minutes to their ELEVATION!

Refuse to join that group this year! Do you know that any of them would have been the NEW WORLD CHAMPION on that day? But the trophy went to DAVID! Always declare: “THERE IS A CHAMPION IN ME. IT SHALL BE DISCOVERED THIS YEAR. I SHALL NOT QUIT TRUSTING THIS GOD!” William Ward noted. Adversity causes some men to break, others to break records." Yea!

ALWAYS DECLARE: “I was born to be a RECORD BREAKER!” Oh, your new name is RECORD BREAKER! No wonder Satchel Paige cautioned: “Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way.”

Hear Pat Riley: “There are only two options regarding commitment. You’re either IN or you’re OUT! There is no such thing as life in-between.” Oh, I love that! Then Jack Dempsey quipped: “A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t.” Even when all the ODDS are against you, determine to GET UP and KEEP GOING!

“Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.” (Dan Gable). That is why even when the trophy carries dust at last, MEMORIES of how you ENDURED, last forever!

Congratulations in advance for this year! I see you DANCING at the top! (Wow! Why don’t you share this inspiration with others by giving them a copy of this great devotional? Give out at least 20 copies this week)!

This Saturday, 11th January is the beginning of the 21-day fasting programme. Begin to cut down on your food intake! 2020 is your ELEVATION PARTY!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, thank you for this New Year! I boldly declare: “THERE OS A WORLD CHAMPION IN ME. IT SHALL BE DISCOVERED THIS YEAR! I SHALL NOT QUIT TRUSTING THIS GOD!”
3. LORD, my new name is RECORD BREAKER as I go out daily! I refuse to quit! I refuse to give up on Jehovah God! I refuse to condemn myself! I am a PROJECT UNDER CONSTRUCTION in God’s hands! I cannot fail and shall not fail in Jesus name.
4. Oh, champion in me! Be revealed, ELEVATED and announced this year in Jesus name.
5. Pray the prayers JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING 
PROGRAMME on page 108 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” for the next 3 days.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (GENESIS 20-22)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, January 7, 2020.

- INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMERS’ DAY
NEGLIGENCE ISN’T A GIFT
READ: 1 Timothy 4:14-16

1 Timothy 4:14-16 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

MEMORISE:

Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the eldership (1 Timothy 4:14)

EXPOSITION

The Bible reading today is loaded with several charges by Paul to Timothy, geared towards equipping him to prove himself before all men; to save him and his listeners. 

These charges are timeless, because today, we also need them if we must become what God purposed for our lives. God’s plan for us is of good, to give us an expected end. A glorious one at that, but we have to do our bit, just as Timothy was charged to do by Paul.

Let us look at some of them briefly and see how to key them into our lives:

1. Do not neglect the gift that is in you (v. 14). Timothy, like we, had a gift that must not be neglected. We must not use our gifts for selfish gains, but for the Church to benefit from.
2. Meditate upon these things (v. 15a): He was charged to meditate on the Words, so that his profits would appear to all.
3. Take heed to yourself (v. 16a) Self-examinatio
n: Are you still in the faith? Are you stagnant or growing? How is your prayer and devotional life?
4. … to the doctrine. Continue in them (v. 16b) the instructions, the charges, directives that come from the scripture or reveal to us as we study and meditate upon them.

The result of the above is that our progress shall be seen by all. We would save both ourselves and those hearing us. We would not need to personally announce to the world, the grace of God upon us, because that would amount to pride-blowing one’s own trumpet. That grace would announce itself to all as it brings glory to God through us, being upon us. That should be desired above all.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me to fulfil Your purpose for my life.
2. O Lord, grant me the grace to meditate and feed on Your Word unto Your glory.
3. O Lord, may Your glory be released upon my life to fulfil my mission on earth.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 16 - 18; Matthew 7

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM