The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 6th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 6TH JANUARY.

RECOGNIZE AND CELEBRATE GRACE

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble (James 4:6).

When God promotes you, He increases His grace on your life. With that increased grace, you’re able to accomplish much more. Grace gives you greater ability and opens doors for you. But something very important about grace that you must be conscious of is that it craves recognition.

You might have noticed that the name, “Grace” is most commonly answered by ladies. It sort of explains something about grace: it’s ladylike; something alluring. A beautiful lady likes to be recognized; she dresses adorably because she likes to be acknowledged. That’s really how grace is. If you fail to recognize grace, it’ll cringe; it’ll withdraw and cease to function.

It’s part of the reason some Christians aren’t seeing the manifestation of grace in their lives as they should. Learn to celebrate grace. Consciously acknowledge that you’re full of grace, surrounded with divine favour everywhere, and every day. You’ll be amazed at the increased blessings and manifestations of the Spirit you’ll experience in your life.

Remember, the Holy Spirit is called the Spirit of grace; so, in celebrating grace, you’re celebrating Him. Therefore, He’ll keep manifesting Himself—His beauty and glory—in your life. Suddenly, you find that you’re being called and chosen for jobs, blessings, promotions and positions you didn’t even qualify for.

Even people who profess not to like you will be doing good things for you. That’s the power of grace.
Even now, God’s grace is increased in your life, causing His glory to be revealed in all that you do, ushering you into your next level of greatness and promotion. Receive it. Celebrate it. Affirm it. Glory to God!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the outworking of your grace in my life, which causes me to grow and manifest the beauty, character and blessings of your Spirit. I recognize your superabundant grace on my life, resulting in favours, promotions, increase, advantage and innumerable blessings, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Peter 1:2 AMPC; John 1:16; 2 Corinthians 9:8
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 5: 21-48 & Genesis 15-17

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 7:22-32 & Nehemiah 10

#TALKINGSESSION

6TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the opportunity to hear Your Word and be taught by You. Thank You for the authority You've given me to exercise dominion in the earth and tame my world to conform to Your eternal purposes, will, and counsel.

Thank You for placing so much value on me and demonstrating Your great love for me in Christ. I know I am valuable because of the great price You paid for my salvation.

I am an offspring of love; thus, the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit who dwells in me. It's natural for me to walk in love, for love is a product of my recreated human spirit. I

refuse to walk in bitterness, hatred or malice but choose to walk in love today. My heart is full of love, therefore, I make a choice today to love everyone that I meet, and speak and believe the best of everyone, irrespective of how they may treat me.

l will cover those I meet with grace, and shield them with my umbrella of love, in the Name of Jesus. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 6TH JANUARY 2020.

THEME: POWER VS AUTHORITY I.

MEMORISE:

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:28

READ: Luke 10:19-21

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

In science, we learnt that power is the ability to do work. It is the ability to get things done. Authority on the other hand is the right to get something done. To illustrate this, let’s say you lost your car key and then got someone to force it open. That person has ‘power’. However, you need to stay with the fellow while he is opening your car because if the police finds him there, he could get arrested, but with you present, you can prove that the car is yours and that you authorized him to open it.

Now, going by out illustration, who would you rather be- the fellow who has the power or the one with the authority?

It is quite unfortunate that many Christians are satisfied with just having power. They boast about how the devil no longer torments them. This is good, but why should you stop there when Jesus said that you are capable of so much more? Mark 16:17-18 says:

“ And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”

As a believer, you are not only meant to be healthy, you are meant to have so much authority over sicknesses and diseases that once they feel your touch, they would vanish immediately.

You may have the power of divine health, but perhaps you don’t yet have the authority to make someone else healthy. Receive that authority now in the mighty name of Jesus. You may have the power to make wealth, but not yet the authority to cause someone else to get his/her financial breakthrough. Receive that authority now in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Pray for spiritual authority over the mountains and challenges of your life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 10-13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 1: ALL HAIL THE POW’R

1. All hail the pow’r of Jesus’ Name!
Let angels prostrate fall;
Bring forth the royal diadem,
And crown Him Lord of all!

2. Ye chosen seed of Israel’s race,
Ye ransomed from the fall,
Hail Him Who saves you by His grace,

3. Let every kindred, every tribe,
On this terrestrial ball,
To Him all majesty ascribe,

4. Oh, that with yonder sacred throng
We at His feet may fall!
We’ll join the everlasting song,
SEEDS OF DESTINY -

MONDAY 6TH JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: YOUR GIFT – YOUR VEHICLE TO THE TOP

SCRIPTURE: A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
Proverbs 18:16

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your gift is key to your lift; your talent is your ticket to the top; and your potential is your passport to your possibilities.

Gift refers to talent or natural ability. It is synonymous with aptitude, knack, strength, endowment, potential, flair etc.

From our anchor scripture, it is clear that a man’s gift makes room for him, especially at the top. A man’s gift has the capacity to catapult him from the bottom to the top.

Your gift is key to your lift; your talent is your ticket to the top; and your potential is your passport to your possibilities.

Now, our talents or gifts are not at equal level. So, do not let anyone’s feeling of intimidation or insecurity limit your capacity to manifest or express your gifts and potentials.

The truth is, by the time we arrive in eternity, God will ask us, “The potentials that I bypassed several people to deck you with, how did you use them? Did you allow them to be redundant? Did you use them to gain popularity for yourself? Or you used the gifts to expand the Kingdom of God and impact humanity?”

Beloved, you cannot hoard potentials and reach your destiny; you cannot hoard what you can do and become what you are meant to become in life. Impossible!

Today, I prophesy to you, as you determine to deploy your gift, the topmost top in life shall be your portion, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Your gift is key to your lift; your talent is your ticket to the top; and your potential is your passport to your possibilities

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. If you have not yet discovered your gift or potentials, go to God at the place of prayer to discover; nobody knows a product like the manufacturer.
2. Deliberately determine not to close your eyes to societal problems or people’s issues you have the capacity or burden to handle or do something about; it’s a clue as to your gift in life.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Secrets of Generational Impact

PRAYER: LORD, show me what I am meant to do on earth. Deck me with the solution to the equation of this generation. I connect the mantle for the top O LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: Gen. 13:5-15:21, Mt. 5:27-48, Ps. 6:1-10, Prov. 1:29-33

QUOTE: You are the method God wants to use to solve the challenges of your country. Culled from ‘Go in this thy Might’ by Dr Paul Enenche

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory Dome. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.

AMAZING FACT: Belly buttons grow special hairs to catch lint.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: 

The grace to discover, uncover, develop and deploy your potentials for the benefit of your generation is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONALBOOKLET FOR
CHAMPIONS

DATE: MONDAY 6TH JANUARY, 2020

TOPIC: MOVE FROM THE JUNIPER TREE TO YOUR
SYCAMORE TREE – Part 2!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (1 KINGS 19:1-5; LUKE
19:1-10)

Vs. 3 of today’s 2nd Scripture says: “And he
sought to see who Jesus was; and could not for
the press, because he was little of stature.” He
had money but he had a deficiency/a weakness
– HE WAS A SHORT MAN! He had money and
influence, but he was a laughing stock in
society!

People laughed at his LITTLE STATURE! He had
money and fame but he was an object of
MOCKERY! Even the poor MOCKED his stature!
God was using his stature to tell ZACCHAEUS
“YOU ARE NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT ME!”

Indeed, that’s how God uses our trials to
speak to us! NOBODY is perfect, but the LORD
wants you to TURN that WEAKNESS to HIM!
Instead of him to pity himself and die,
Zacchaeus determined to change his destiny! He
ran and CLIMBED A SYCAMORE TREE!

Remember that in 1 Kings 19, Elijah also ran
from danger (threat from Jezebel) and sat under
a JUNIPER TREE! Oh! The tale of two "Chapters
19" and a tale of two trees (The JUNIPER THE
AND SYCAMORE tree!

The Holy Ghost wants you to be determined to
move from the JUNIPER TREE of fear,
discouragement, self-pity, self-comparison
(comparing yourself with others), depression,
secret anger against God, to the SYCAMORE tree
of DETERMINATION, EFFORT and EXPECTATION!

The LORD met Zacchaeus on top of that
SYCAMORE TREE and he that was short in
stature suddenly became TALL in stature. The
whole world suddenly came to a stand-still for
him and he became instantly famous! Wow!
JESUS STOOD FOR HIM to come down from the
tree and in this year 2020, the LORD will
SURPRISE YOU! Zacchaeus was EXPECTING JUST
TO SEE JESUS, but the LORD changed his
EXPECTATION to his ELEVATION!

He told him – “COME DOWN; today I shall visit
your HOUSE!” Suddenly the JEERING led to
JUBILATION! That shall be your story this year!
Just refuse to QUIT or give up! Your best days
are ahead of you!

You will be so ELEVATED that men will ask you:
“IS IT ONLY YOU SERVING GOD”? Don’t
forget that ZACCHAEUS was not the only SHORT
MAN in town! The LORD will pass a billion souls
and get to your address this year!

The LORD will single you out of the crowd for an
uncommon ELEVATION! He will wipe SHAME
away from you and crown you with FAME! I can
imagine people discussing ZACCHAEUS all over
the city! You are next!

Men will ask you: “HOW DID IT HAPPEN”? The
testimony of “CAN THIS BE TRUE?” is locating
you this year! Determine to move from the
JUNIPER TREE to the SYCAMORE tree and start
the 21-day WORLD-WIDE FAST from January 11th
to 31st! Then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING
NIGHT of January 31, 7pm at the TBS Lagos.
It will be a night when the LORD will single you
out from the crowd like ZACCHAEUS! Yea! It will
be your “ZACCHAEUS NIGHT!” Get the “WAR
AGAINST HAMAN- 15” booklet for the 21-day
PROPHETIC prayer points! Something great and
new is about to happen! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The
Morning Comes…

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched
you.
2. Lord, turn the follow following deficiencies/
weakness of my life to my dancing pad (mention
them)!
3. Pray the prayers JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING
PROGRAMME on Page 108 of WAR AGAINST
HAMAN-15″ for the next 4 days.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (GENESIS 16-19)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, January 6, 2020.

GATES OF THANKSGIVING
READ: Psalms 100:1-5

Psalms 100:1-5 Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.

Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
MEMORISE: I will extol You, O Lord, for You have lifted me up, And have not let my foes rejoice over me (Psalms 30:1).

EXPOSITION

The Psalmist exclaimed, O Lord my God, I cried out to You, and You healed me (Psa. 30:2). Healing is one of the blessings we receive from our God. Any time He does wonders in our lives, we give Him thanks and adoration. 

Thanksgiving is worshipping Him for what He has done for us. We remember His good deeds and open our mouths to confess these good action of God in our lives. Thanksgiving is directed to God for all His benefits in our situations. 

The provisions of God and His protections in the midst of evils around us are reasons for thanking Him. Are you ready to praise God for your situation, now?
For us go to His gates with thanksgiving, because of many things that He has done for us. One way to receive more blessings from God is to magnify Him for what He has done. 

As His children, who know Him as our heavenly Father, and who have receive blessings of sound health, healing, job security, promotions, protections, escape from death-worthy accidents, provision of daily food, wisdom in our education, success, victory over our foes, rest of mind, happy homes and all other great things, let us thank Him wholeheartedly. Someone has said, “when we are thankful our tanks would be full of His blessings”
Remember to thank God for good night sleep. 

Many cannot sleep without additional aids, such as drugs. Many are in pains and agonies, because Jesus Christ is not in their families and hearts, but you are in peace and not in pieces. Let us thank God for all that He has done for us.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Mention as many as possible that you can remember of the things God has done for you, through our Lord Jesus Christ, and consequently thank Him for all of them.
2. Lord, give me a grateful heart, let me never be an ingrate.
3. Appreciate the Lord, for He owns this nation and will not allow His enemies, and ours, to prevail.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 13-15 & Matthew 6

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM