The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 28th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 28TH DECEMBER.

PRAY WITH FOCUS AND CLEAR DIRECTION

Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God (Philippians 4:6 AMPC)

One of the challenges that many have with prayer is the lack of focus. When you pray, you must have focus. David, in one of his prayers, said to the Lord, “Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name” (Psalm 86:11).

Notice the underlined expression! The New International Version puts it this way: “…give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.” So, in prayer, focus your attention on the Lord, and be conscious of what you’re praying about. Some people pray about so many things, and a moment later, they don’t remember what they prayed about. If you don’t remember what you prayed about, how would you know when God answers?

You have to learn to keep record of what you say to the Lord in prayer; be specific. If there’re things you’re concerned about that you’d like to pray about, write them or make a mental note of them when you pray. Then as you pray, receive.

What God wants is that you express your faith in specific terms. Faith makes you a possessor. When you have made your definite request of the Lord, rejoice and give Him glory, knowing that it’s done.

“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them” (Mark 11:24).

CONFESSION

Dear Father, thank you for the privilege and blessing of prayer; my faith is strengthened, knowing that you hear me always when I pray. Thank you for your love and grace, and my oneness with you. I’m delighted at the opportunity to change lives and hopeless situations through prayers. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 5:14-15; Philippians 4:6 AMPC; John 16:26-27 AMPC
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 19:11-21 ; Zechariah 9-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 4:23-37 ; Ezra 7

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

28TH DECEMBER.

I affirm that the Word of God has granted me direction, speed, inspiration, counsel, and wisdom. My spirit is constantly equipped, refreshed and educated by the Word to produce excellence and manifest righteousness.

I’ve been ushered into a life that is beyond the ordinary plane of natural perception. I am full of might and ability of the Spirit.

I am like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river. I do not know when heat comes. I am prosperous and triumphant always in Christ Jesus! Hallelujah!

I am well positioned; seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, perils and corrupting influences in the world.

I dominate and triumph over circumstances today and always.

I flourish in the blessings of salvation— deliverance, divine health, preservation, prosperity, and wholeness—consummated for me by the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ. My life is one of glory and excellence because I am one with the Father!

I am a success, a victor, and a champion forever because Christ is my source, my ability, and my sufficiency. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 28TH DECEMBER 2019

THEME: THE KING IS COMING.

MEMORISE:

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 1 Thessalonians 4:16

READ: Acts 1:9-11

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

One of the anchors of our faith in Christ ia the hope that He is coming back. Again (1 John 3:2-3). Unfortunately, not a lot of people are still excited about this great event, which will surely take place. As a matter of fact, teachings on the last days and second coming of Christ have not been heard in some churches in the last five to ten years! This is not surprising because this attitude is in line with what the Lord foretold would happen in the last days, saying in Luke 17:26-27:

“And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.”

As revealed by the Holy Spirit in today’s memory verse, the Lord’s coming is not going to be a secret event. He is coming with great grandeur, in His true personality as the King of kings and the Lord of lords. It is laughable that some so-called scholars claim that Jesus has already come secretly, while some others claim He has changed His mind and is not coming back again! On the day of His ascension, the angels who spoke with the disciples made it clear that He will return the same way He left.

There are some salient truths about the King we are expecting that we need to establish today. First is that He interacted with His disciples for forty days after His resurrection from the Dead, and He even ate with them (Acts 1:3, John 21:7-15). So, He is not a ghost, an apparition or the result of the disciples’ hallucinations. He was seen by over five hundred men, not counting the women who were also His disciples (1 Corinthians 15:4-8). So, his resurrection from the grave is not based on the wishful-thinking of just a few fanatics. Secondly, He ascended into heaven through the sky in the presence of His disciples. There was no gimmick or hidden magic trick about it. After His ascension, angels testified that He would return in like manner. Therefore, nobody should be deceived that Jesus Christ has secretly returned. As a matter of fact, He has no reason to return in secret. In light of these truths, believers must be ready for the imminent return of the King of kings. The amazing thing is that despite the stories Jesus told about kings who traveled and returned requesting accountability from their servants, many do not seem to understand that these parables are intended to prepare us for the events of the last days. I pray that you will be wise enough as the children of Issachar to accurately observe and understand the times and seasons we live in (1 Chronicles 12:32). God will keep you to the very end in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please let me not be put to shame at the return of the King of Kings, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ecclesiastes 4-7
Malachi 1

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 17: HOLD THE FORTH.
1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.
o Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
*SEEDS OF DESTINY* -

2019-12-28

TOPIC: *THE MATTER OF SERVICE*

SCRIPTURE : “So Joseph found favor in his sight, and served him. Then he made him overseer of his house, and all that he had he put under his authority." Genesis 39:4

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : To be too big to serve is to be too small to lead; until you have served successfully you cannot lead effectively.
Service implies the act of being useful to somebody in satisfying the desired need of that person.

There are two major types of service: service to God and service rendered to humanity. *Service is the surest key to both spiritual authority and earthy authority.*

Service is a crucial requirement for leadership. That is why to be too big to serve is to be too small to lead. *Until you have served successfully, you cannot lead effectively*. How you serve today determines whether you will be served tomorrow. 

Your service today is a seed that causes you to reap a harvest tomorrow. It was Dr. Mike Murdock who once said ‘What you make happen for others, God will make happen for you.’ *Assisting others to see the fulfillment of their visions makes God assist you in the fulfillment of your vision*. Joseph interpreted the dreams of Pharaoh’s Butler and the Baker, the outcome was that God caused his own dream to come to pass (Genesis 40:5-14, 41:1-45).
Beloved, your destination is a possibility for as long as you can assist someone to arrive at his own destination.

You shall make it, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS : "To be too big to serve is to be too small to lead; until you have served successfully you cannot lead effectively".

*ASSIGNMENT (S):*

*1. Make yourself available to serve in any capacity in the House of God.*
*2. Endeavour that you are not known for dodging responsibilities by embracing responsibilities.*
*3. Look out and see how you can assist the people around you fulfill their visions or dreams.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS 

MESSAGE ; "Fulfilling and Birthing Vision Part 3."
PRAYER : Lord, I receive the baptism of the spirit of service. Break every sign of pride in me and help me with the heart to serve both divinity and humanity. In this December, I connect to all the benefits of serving You Lord, in Jesus Name.

DAILY READING : Zechariah 12:1 to 13:9, 
Revelation 19:1 to 21, Psalm 147:1 to 20, Proverbs 31:1to7

QUOTE: "Those that are too big to serve are too small to lead". Culled from ‘365 Wisdom Capsules’ by Dr Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT : Horses have 16 muscles in each ear, allowing them to rotate their ears 180 degrees.
DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Special *combined Sunday Service tomorrow by 8:00am at the Glory Dome the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja*. Invite your friends and loved ones. God bless you as you come.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : The grace for effective service is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION_

*DATE: SATURDAY 28TH DECEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: CATCH THESE 3 PRAYERS!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: EPHESIANS 1.15.21*

It was Janet Jackson who wrote: *“In complete darkness, it is only knowledge and wisdom that separates us.”* Then Francis Bacon said the popular lines: “Knowledge is power.” But you must understand that, POWER that you cannot tap into is useless.

This means that if you have knowledge, and you don’t apply it, you are as weak and helpless as the most ignorant person in the world.

*It is knowledge that is applied that brings results.* If you want to see more results in your life, then you need to apply what you know more effectively. 

*You need to learn more, know more and apply more!* No wonder Robert Anthony noted: “Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.” Did you get that? Don’t just GARGLE knowledge! DRINK till you reach an overflow!

Oh! The great Apostle Paul was always praying the prayer in today’s scripture. He prayed that the eyes of their understanding will be enlightened so that they can know *three important things

.* Please pray these Holy Ghost- inspired prayers for yourself, _everyday._ *First,* he prayed that they would *know* the hope of God’s calling upon their lives. *Secondly,* he prayed that they would *know* the riches of the glory of God’s inheritance in the saints. And, *thirdly,* he prayed that they would *know* the exceeding greatness of the power of God that was working on their behalf as believers!

Wow! I call it the, *“3 KNOWINGS.”* Remember the words of Daniel 11:32: Those who *know their God* will be strong. Knowledge is the key to strength! Knowledge is the key to results! Ah! I remember Louis L’Amour: “Knowledge is like money: to be of value it must circulate, and in circulating it can increase in quantity and, hopefully, in value.” Yes! 

The higher the level of knowledge you have, the stronger you will be!
For example, the knowledge available to the president of a country is nothing compared to the knowledge that an ordinary citizen has. That is why the president is stronger and can do more!

As 2019 comes to an end and no matter how this year has been, pray this 3-in-1 prayer for yourself, your family, your pastor and your local church members daily. It will open your eyes to begin to see new things about your God and the life of victory and glory He has destined for you! Pray these 3 prayers DAILY and BE STRONG!

*Follow me daily on my instagram handle: ourdailymanna_bishopchris, my facebook page: bishopchris kwakpovwe odm and my personal twitter: ODM_DrChris*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: Higher ground…
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Pray those prayers for yourself, family, pastor, church members, etc, now. *Pray those prayers seriously for me and the ODM ministry team.*
3. As 2019 ends, every demonic excuse that is being used to drain my strength, be closed up by the Blood of Jesus, NOW! *Pray about today seriously now.*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: REVELATION 10-13*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 1: I’m Pressing On The Upward Way.*

1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”
*Refrain:*

Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, December 28, 2019
TOPIC: WALKING THE WORD (II)

Read Joshua 1:1-8
1. Now after the death of Moses the servant of the Lord it came to pass, that the Lord spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,
2. Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.
3. Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.
4. From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.
5. There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
6. Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.
7. Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest.
8. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

MEMORISE: This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success (Joshua 1:8)

EXPOSITION

Sequel to yesterday's dose of the Living Water, we are considering the life of Joshua, how he lived his life based on God's Word. God told Joshua to conform himself in everything to the Law of God and make this his rule. 

He was asked to meditate therein day and night. If ever any man's business might have excused him from meditation and other acts of devotion, one would think Joshua's might at this time, because it was a great trust lodged in his hands. 

He had over 600,000 great soldiers (army) to lead, of which the care of that alone was enough to fill him, even if he had gotten ten souls within him, and yet he must find time and thought for meditation. Are you as busy as Joshua that you find it difficult to meditate daily in the Word of God?

Joshua must observe to do according to all these laws. He was a man of great power and authority, yet he must be under the command of God and do as He is bidding. He was commanded to do exactly as what the written Law says, and keep the Law as his copy.

He must do according to all that was written without exception or reserve. He must be strong and courageous in observing the heavenly decrees, so that his attention will not be diverted.

Joshua responded positively to God's command. God is not expecting anything less than this from any of His children, as we have no excuse, if Joshua could not have excuse not to keep and live by the laws of God. Seek the laws (Word) of God concerning every area of your life, be it marriage, career, ministry, home, family, business, etc. As you fill your mind with God's Word, the Holy Spirit will use it to transform you. The most frequent hearing of the words of God will not avail us, unless we are doers of it. Do it, do not deceive yourself (James 1:22).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, do not let the Word I am hearing, reading, and teaching go against me on the day of judgement.
2. Pray that God will give power to His Word and make it penetrate the hearts of the receivers so that it will transform us.
3. Lord, by the power in your Word, deliver our Nation from every evil Word spoken or written against her.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Zechariah 1:15 - 6:8; Revelation 18:24 - 19:20
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!
RESTORATION TODAY

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2019.

TOPIC: *KEEP SOWING*

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man  soweth, that shall he also reap." Galatians 6:7.

*MESSAGE*
The law of sowing and reaping is one of the fundamental principles of life. God is the guarantor of this principle. He has placed the wonderful seeds in our hands and expects us to show them that we may yield an increase. The seeds could be ideas, potentials, skills, gifts and other God-given resources which could be transformed into a desired harvest.

Sowing periods could be strenuous, demanding and painful but produces great gain so never give up. "Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shall find it after many days." (Ecclesiastes 11:1). Galatians 6:9 says "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." God gives seed to the sower and when sown on fertile grounds, they produce much harvest. As you keep sowing, may Heaven bring forth your harvest in Jesus Name. Amen.

*ACTION POINT*
? Invest whatever God has given you.

*SCRIPTURE READING*
Galatians 6:7; Ecclesiastes 11:1.

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Father, thank You for the privilege to sow;

2. O God, release unto me quality seeds that will produce my desired harvest this year in the name of Jesus;

3. Harvest eaters, I declare you powerless over my seed and my harvest in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Esther 3-4; Zechariah 13:7-14.21; Revelations 19:11-20.6

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM