The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos)
Gunmen have reportedly attacked Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie on her way back from a show Thursday, December 12. This report is reached us few hours after reports that singer Duncan Mughty was kidnapped by unknown gunmen in Owerr, Imo state.

Angela’s Mercedes Benz G Wagon SUV was seriously vandalized with bullets and the interior of the car was filled with broken glasses following gunshots in the undisclosed location where she was attacked.

Blogger, SDK, made the exclusive report about the armed attack on award winning actress, Angela Okorie. In the report, she claimed the attack left Angela’s car riddled with bullets, and the actress is still in the hospital .

Source - https://www.instagram.com/p/B6DtNJRonuu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

[Image: 10730473_screenshot20191214171457_jpege4...b3b0b92525]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Update: Actress Angela Okorie describes recent attack on her as an assassination, claims 10 bullets were removed from her head

[Image: 5df60ce65711c.jpg]

Actress Angela Okorie has described the recent violent attack on her as an assassination attempt.

Angela was attacked by gunmen in the early hours of Saturday December 14th. It was widely believed that the attack was carried out by suspected armed robbers. However, in a post she shared on Sunday morning, Angela described the attack as an assassination attempt.

According to her, 10 bullets were removed from her head. She wrote
Quote:Undiluted grace will never stop to exist in my home,
10 bullets was removed from my head and 2 bullets close to my eyes,
God alone deserves all the glory and honor
You are God all by your self,
I am a child of Grace
Thank you lord
Nothing in this world will ever make me ungrateful for all you’ve done in my life
And family,
The assasins kept on shooting for 30 minutes, No help from anywhere,
No human came for our rescue
Only God came for our Rescue
#epaindem
#protectmelord

Come on live now and worship with us, immediately after the live I will be receiving calls to speak to few people, because I might not be able to speak with everybody, God is in control
Hotlines: +2349074742282
Watch a video she posted showing an xray of her head below

[Image: icon_share.png]
by
UK-based Nigerian doctor pokes holes in Angela Okorie's alleged assassination story

[Image: 5df75d9c6939c.PNG]

A medical doctor has poked holes in Nollyood actress, Angela Okorie's claim that she was shot at by assassins for about 30 minutes and that 10 bullets were removed from her head.

The UK-resident Nigerian doctor said Angela's injuries are not "consistent with bullet wounds". He added that there's no way assassins would spend about 30 minutes shooting at one person.

@tweetMOPOL made this analysis while speaking from the point of view of a doctor and also as someone whose "close relatives have escaped assassination".

He went on to share a photo of what pellets look like in an x-ray to show how ''different'' it is from Angela's x-ray.

His tweets come after actress Angela Okorie revealed she was shot by assassins and 10 bullets were removed from her head (read here and here).

Read his tweets below.

[Image: 5df75a8b9e83b.PNG]
[Image: 5df75a998fa17.PNG]
[Image: 5df75aaa5ce83.PNG]
[Image: 5df75aca2489a.PNG]
[Image: 5df75ad7e5323.PNG]
[Image: 5df75afac648a.PNG]
Keep praying for me'' Angela Okorie appeals to her fans as she shares photos of her battered face after attack by alleged hired assassins

[Image: 5df7cab609bce.jpeg]

Angela Okorie has shared new photos showing her battered face following a vicious attack over the weekend. While sharing the photos, Angela appealed to her fans to please pray for her as she expressed gratitude to God for sparing her life. Accoridng to her, over 30 bullets were fired at her car by the alleged assassins who wanted her dead.

Read what she wrote on her page this evening below
Quote:My God is Alive
The world Needs to Know
The God I am serving is a living God
This can only be God
My Thanksgiving can't be small
We all need to come together
And give God all the Glory
Keep praying For Me
He has done what No man Can Do
The world will celebrate Jesus
All over the World
My mouth is full with praise

[Image: 5df7ca3b54730.jpeg][Image: 5df7ca532ff8f.jpeg][Image: 5df7ca9683f54.jpeg]
b
Anybody that says this is make up, we wish them this kind of make up- Angela Okorie reacts to claims she made up the attack and injury

[Image: 5df7f1fa98197.png]

Angela Okorie has reacted to claims by some trolls that she made up her recent attack and injury. Posting a video of her injured face shortly after the attack, the single mum of one wrote
Quote:Joke apart
Let’s face Reality
If anybody who sees this and still feel
It’s make up
You need Jesus In Your life
Pls my brothers and sisters
We serve a living God
I am planning a very big
Thanksgiving to show how
Greatful I am
No man can take this glory
Anybody that says is make up
We wish them all this kind of make up
In Jesus Name
Any blog Carrying fake news about
What God has Done in my life
Instead of praising God for my sake
Shall receive same pain in Jesus Name
My God is bigger than any blog or human trying to bring me down Amen

[Image: 5df7f09b51a45.PNG]
Watch the video below

by 
Anti-kidnapping squad is on this case and are picking anyone posting fake news about my attack- Angela Okorie warns

[Image: 5dfb14b31403e.PNG]

Angela Okorie has warned those peddling fake account of the attack she suffered from yet to be identified persons last weekend, to desist from it.

In a post shared on her Instagram page, Angela said men of the anti-kidnapping squad are watching and would pick up anyone who posts fake news about the incident.
Read her post below

Quote:So the story would have been
"ANGELA OKORIE died after putting a smile on the face of her fans after performing at the
infinixnigeria show on 12/12/2019
(Godforbid I Reject it in Jesus name )
They are angry I survived it hmmmmm
Ok ooooo some people made a video
Saying I was lying, that it was framed up
Even as video was shown how the pellets
Was removed , they still insist I was lying
Listen y'all
I am not here to banter words with any1
But to warn those of you carrying fake news
About Angela Okorie
Anti kidnapping squad is on this case
And they are picking up.anybody that is involved or take up fake news about this incident 
fake bloggers
Fake accounts continue , open more fake accounts, just know you can't hide for too long,
Who ever that comes out to say contrary to what happened to me should provide us with their evidence , else you will go in for it.
It simply shows you know the way about of the criminals, and you must provide them or you go in for it.

All I need now is your support and prayers
Not mockery
Be warned!!!!!!!!!
Be warned!!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Police uncover 3 human heads in fridge of footballer and sports commentator (graphic Edoman 0 1,052 08-23-2021, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Police arrest three suspected armed robbers, recover stolen phones, dummy gun in Delt Edoman 1 1,154 08-23-2021, 02:54 PM
  Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) Edoman 0 1,123 08-23-2021, 09:39 AM
  UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) Edoman 0 905 08-22-2021, 11:18 AM
  5 Killed, Others Injured In Bayelsa Airport Road Accident (Graphic Photos) Edoman 0 1,077 08-21-2021, 10:05 AM
  Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) Edoman 0 909 08-20-2021, 04:01 PM
  BBNaija star, Neo, shares loved-up photos with girlfriend, Vee, as she turns 25 Edoman 0 942 08-19-2021, 01:06 PM
  EFCC arrests 10 suspected Internet fraudsters in Kaduna (photos) Edoman 0 809 08-18-2021, 10:43 AM