The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 2nd December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 2ND DECEMBER.

RENEWING THE CHARACTER OF YOUR MIND

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

Your mind is very important. It’s the door to your spirit, and it’s also the door from your spirit out, to bring something into the natural world. The underlined portion of our opening verse tells us, “ be ye transformed (metamorphosed) by the renewing of your mind....” This means you exchange your thoughts for God’s thoughts; you cast away your carnal thinking, your fleshly ideas, and receive His glorious thoughts and ideas. The latter part of it says, “…that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”

The word, “prove” is from the Greek - dokimazo— meaning to scrutinise or examine. Simply, it’s like the Customs official who’s assigned the responsibility of disallowing illegal exports and imports- interdiction of contrabands. Once he sees such, he disallows it from entering the country.

That’s what that scripture is making us understand as the result of renewing the mind. You’re able to “prove,” that is, scrutinise the thoughts you allow to go through your mind, to be sure they’re consistent with God’s Word and His perfect will for your life.
Now that you’re born again, you’re required to think excellence and only see pictures of excellence.

Focus your mind on things that are pure, just, honest, lovely, virtuous and of good report (Philippians 4:8). You can’t afford to continue with the old way of life; you’re different now.

Ephesians 4:22-23 says, “That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind.” It’s expressing the same thought: think and live differently now that you’re a child of God. As you do this, you’d be giving vent to the glory in your recreated human spirit; the beauty of the Spirit in you will be revealed on the outside in an ever increasing measure. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’ve been clothed with the new spiritual self, which is renewed and moulded after the image and likeness of God. I think excellent thoughts and only see pictures of excellence, success, victory and abundance! My mind is focused on things that are pure, just, honest, lovely, virtuous and of good report. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 4:22-24; Colossians 3:10 AMPC
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 John 3:11-24 ; Ezekiel 47-48;

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 17:1-10 ; 2 Chronicles 5-6

#TALKINGSESSION

2ND DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your nature of love which has been poured into my heart through the Holy Spirit.

I manifest that love lavishly today to everyone around me, showing them the higher and more excellent way of the Kingdom life -- the love-way!

Thank You for loving me eternally, and teaching me to love You in return.

I thank You for I've called me to the triumphant and victorious life in Christ Jesus. It doesn’t matter where or the situation I find myself; I win always!

I record great and notable achievements, enjoying my days in success, progress, peace, joy, health, and unending prosperity.

My body is Your temple; thus, I refuse to give my body to sin, wickedness, lust, sickness, or the devil. My body belongs to You; Your righteousness is manifested therein, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2019

THEME: THE ALL-SUFFICIENT GOD

MEMORISE:
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Psalms 23:5

READ: 2 Kings 3:7-18

3:7 And he went and sent to Jehoshaphat the king of Judah, saying, The king of Moab hath rebelled against me: wilt thou go with me against Moab to battle? And he said, I will go up: I am as thou art, my people as thy people, and my horses as thy horses. 3:8 And he said, Which way shall we go up? And he answered, The way through the wilderness of Edom. 3:9 So the king of Israel went, and the king of Judah, and the king of Edom: and they fetched a compass of seven days' journey: and there was no water for the host, and for the cattle that followed them. 3:10 And the king of Israel said, Alas! that the LORD hath called these three kings together, to deliver them into the hand of Moab! 3:11 But Jehoshaphat said, Is there not here a prophet of the LORD, that we may enquire of the LORD by him? And one of the king of Israel's servants answered and said, Here is Elisha the son of Shaphat, which poured water on the hands of Elijah. 3:12 And Jehoshaphat said, The word of the LORD is with him. So the king of Israel and Jehoshaphat and the king of Edom went down to him. 3:13 And Elisha said unto the king of Israel, What have I to do with thee? get thee to the prophets of thy father, and to the prophets of thy mother. And the king of Israel said unto him, Nay: for the LORD hath called these three kings together, to deliver them into the hand of Moab. 3:14 And Elisha said, As the LORD of hosts liveth, before whom I stand, surely, were it not that I regard the presence of Jehoshaphat the king of Judah, I would not look toward thee, nor see thee. 3:15 But now bring me a minstrel. And it came to pass, when the minstrel played, that the hand of the LORD came upon him. 3:16 And he said, Thus saith the LORD, Make this valley full of ditches. 3:17 For thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, that ye may drink, both ye, and your cattle, and your beasts. 3:18 And this is but a light thing in the sight of the LORD: he will deliver the Moabites also into your hand.

"The All-Sufficient One" is one of God's names that aptly describes His incomparable greatness and self-sufficiency in all things. God is sufficient in power, knowledge, wisdom, wealth and authority, being able to accomplish anything He desires and bring to pass anything He has ordained. It is for this reason that we are commanded to look up to Him and depend on Him to provide all our needs and desires. We are to look unto God for salvation and deliverance from all forms of sin, sickness and poverty. Our gaze should be focused on Him whenever we are in need of boldness, encouragement or strength to forge ahead in the difficult journey of life. Our ears and hearts should also be open to His guidance and direction as we live the Christian life daily. As you look unto the All-Sufficient One for the fulfilment of your destiny, you will not be disappointed in Jesus' Name.

From time to time in the rigorous journey of life, we sometimes find ourselves in a state of tiredness and confusion. At such times, the Holy Spirit admonishes us to run with patience the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith, for encouragement (Hebrews 12:1-2). Not only are we meant to look unto Him for encouragement, we are also to look unto Him as our perfect example. Speaking on this, the Holy Spirit says in 1 Peter 2:21-23:

"For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:"

Looking unto other gods and human systems for forgiveness, deliverance, healing and salvation has brought untold hardship and losses to many. Even looking unto great men and women who are successful in life and ministry has resulted in great disappointment, sorrow and pain in people's lives. As a matter of fact, this has been a major cause of failure in the life of several people. While human beings are prone to failure, there is no failure or disappointment in Jesus. Looking unto Jesus can only increase your faith and uplift you spiritually and physically.

Looking unto Jesus in our daily Christian walk provides us with direction through the revelations He gives us in His word. By looking unto Him, an ordinary person becomes equipped to do exploits of supernatural dimensions. The Lord Jesus is the All-Sufficient God who provides forgiveness of sin, salvation and a life of joy and peace to all who look up to Him as the Messiah. As you call upon Him today, He will meet all your needs and guide your steps towards fulfilling your destiny in Jesus' Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please prove Yourself as the All-Sufficient God in my life, in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Psalm 64-68, Micah 6:9-7:7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 2 DECEMBER 2019?*

*GOOD GROUND THAT PRODUCES⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
"Still other seeds fell on fertile soil, and they produced a crop that was thirty, sixty, and even a hundred times as much as had been planted!"
_*(Matthew 13:8, NLT)*_

_*Matthew 13:8 KJV*_
But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
There are many kinds of seeds we can sow, but do you know what produces the best crop? The seed of GOD’s Word planted on the soil of our hearts. The more of the Word you take into your heart, the more abundant harvest it will produce.

Our job is to make sure we are good ground. The Scripture tells us there are things that can choke the seed of the Word out of our hearts. The cares of this world, greed and selfishness act as thorns that stop the seed from growing. It also tells us that in order for the seed to take root, we need to stand strong when difficult times come.

If you have hard or dry places in your heart today, GOD wants to soften those areas. He promises in Ezekiel that He will take out the stony, hard heart, and He will replace it with a new heart, a heart that is open to Him. And when you have an open and receptive heart, you are good ground! The seed of the Word will take root and grow, and it will produce an abundant harvest of blessing in every area of your life!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
Father, thank You for the seed of the Word which is alive and growing in my heart. Search my heart and mind today. Have Your way in me. Use me for Your glory and produce a harvest in me in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.
SEEDS OF DESTINY*

2 December 2019.

Topic: *Preserved By The Blessing*

SCRIPTURE : "The LORD bless thee, and keep thee". Numbers 6:24

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : The Blesser is the Preserver; God cannot bless you and allow your destiny to be eaten up by a witch doctor.

Preservation in this context is the act of protecting or safeguarding something or someone from harm and danger.

One of the most potent forces on earth is the force called the Blessing, the Blessing of God. The Blessing of God has so much to offer the children of God but there is a poverty of understanding, so, there is a scarcity of the full dividend thereof (Hosea 4:6).

Divine Blessing goes beyond material or financial increase. The Blessing is not a church greeting vocabulary (bless you); it is a Divine force for the guarantee of the change of life and the shield of God on the life of the blessed. One of the components of the Blessing of God is PRESERVATION (Numbers 6:24). The Blessing releases the power for Divine preservation.

Please know this: *To be blessed by God is to be preserved by God. The Blesser is the Preserver and the Blesser is also the Keeper.*

God cannot bless you and leave you to be wasted; He cannot bless you and allow your destiny to be eaten up by a witch doctor. His commitment to blessing you is also His commitment to keeping you.
So, to hurt a blessed person, is to invite the wrath and hurt of God on your life.

TODAY, I prophesy to you, in this month of December, you will not be wasted; your destiny will not be eaten up by any devil or his agent in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS : "The Blesser is the Preserver; God cannot bless you and allow your destiny eaten up by a witch doctor."

*ASSIGNMENT (S):*

*1. Desire the blessing of God above anything else.*
*2. Look for Scriptural revelations of God’s promises for your preservation and eat them.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS

PRAYER : Lord, bless me indeed. I make demands on the mystery of Divine preservation on my life, family and destiny in this season, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING : Daniel 9:1 to 11:1, 1 John 2:18 to 3:6, Psalm 121:1 to 8, Proverbs 28:27 to 28
QUOTE: "The Presence of God delivers from adversity." Culled from '15 Kingdom Strategies for Survival’ by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT : The sun is 4.6 Billion years.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The *Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory

Dome*. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : By the Blessing of the Lord, your preservation is decreed in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 2ND DECEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: CLOSE YOUR EYES! LET IT GO!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (MARK 11:15 – 25).

Unforgiveness is another ROBBER OF PRAYER
ANSWERS! Just as a nail can deflate the tyres of a car and prevent the car from getting to its destination, unforgiveness can deflate your confidence and stop you from getting to your destined place of testimony and celebration.
Unforgiveness opens the door for the devil to come in to steal, to kill and to destroy.

I like how Robert Brault kept it – “If you cannot forgive and forget, pick one.” Did you get that? Out of the two, (FORGIVE and FORGET), pick one. If you cannot choose both, you should just choose one – FORGIVE or FORGET!

Wow! I remember Maya Angelou: “Hate. It has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet.” Yes! Trouble, stress, and bitterness everywhere does no good!

People will hurt you so much, in this wicked world, but remember you are here for a short while – even 100 years is short compared to eternity! Try to enjoy the ride through life! Pick your battles! Forgive a lot! Peace with God, with yourself and with everyone is more important than having any other thing. This is exactly what forgiveness gives you. “There is nobility in compassion, a beauty in empathy, a grace in forgiveness” (John Connolly).

As 2019 ends and 2020 begins. DON’T LET UNFORGIVENESS STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR TESTIMONY! Let go of all forms hurt and offences, and receive the victory that cannot be stopped by the ACCUSER of the BRETHREN! Close your eyes! Clear your heart! LET IT GO!

ODM in every hamper! Give out the 2020 ODM to souls! I see you moving from Story to Glory every for copy given out this month! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship now as led.

1. Pray seriously on today’s word as led now.
2. I repent from unforgiveness and bitterness now. I let go of all hidden hurt and grudges today. I release all those who have hurt me (Mention names now).
3. Be brave! Pray now for those who have hurt you and despitefully used you.
4. I choose FORGIVENESS! I uproot every seed of bitterness in me; CATCH FIRE NOW, in Jesus name.
5. Father, let Your love grow more and more in me and help me to be a channel of blessing everywhere I go.
6. Pray about the remaining days of this year! Cancel every end-of-year BAD NEWS! Loose END-OF-YEAR good news!
7. Pray about today now. See the 402 prayers today and pray them!

It takes a year to prepare for the January World Anointing Night. Let God use you! People’s
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY

DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, December 2, 2019 - International Day for the Abolition of Slavery

DOMINION STRATEGY
READ:Genesis 1:26-30

MEMORISE:

Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth" (Genesis 1:26)

EXPOSITION

On the occasion of this year's International Day for the Abolition of Slavery, it is refreshing to be reminded that God has created none of us to be slaves. He created us to be in charge of our situations in Him. Dr. Alexander Martins opined, "If you don't take charge, then you remain in chains." Man was created last among other creatures on earth, yet was made to rule, subdue, and oversee the earth and all other creatures in it.

It is a pity that man fell in the Garden of Eden, and lost that dominion to Satan, but the good news is that, Jesus Christ came and died to redeem us from slavery to Satan, back into our original position of authority in Him.

Redemption simply means to restore one to his original position by paying the ransom demanded. When a person is in police custody, someone else would have to stand as surety for the release of the accused person. Christ bailed us from the hands of Satan, back to God's glory and our original position in Him.

Psalms 8:4-6 makes it clear enough how well cherished and highly placed man was made to be. It is therefore important for us to know that as Christians, we are above principalities and powers, not in ourselves, but in God. We must therefore exercise our authority, carry and behave ourselves in like manner, and stop living in fear. Psalm 82:6 declares that we are gods and sons of the Most High.

Therefore, witches and wizards and other principalities and powers should be under our feet (cf. Rom. 16:20). We must stop thinking like slaves, but start manifesting as sons and daughters of the Most High God, manifesting our sonship and authority without fear and cowardice. Remember: you are either in charge or in chains.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, by Your power and grace, I launch myself into the fullness of my position of authority in Christ Jesus.
2. Lord, I declare that from today, Satan, sin, darkness and the world are under my feet, in Jesus' name.
3. I silence every force of darkness harassing my family, the church, our nation, and me, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 32:7 - 34:4; 1 Peter 5:6 - 5:14; 2 Peter 1:1 - 1:12

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM