The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 9th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 9TH NOVEMBER.

A MINDSET OF THE WORD

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

There’s a difference between your thinking process and your mindset. What’s a mindset? It’s a habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you interpret and respond to situations.

Each one of us has a mindset, but the important thing is the origin of your mindset. The Word of God must frame and shape your mental attitude and disposition to life; otherwise, you’re sunk. Studying and meditating on the Word of God will give you a peculiar mindset; the mindset of the righteous.

Having the mindset of the righteous isn’t a gift; you have to develop it. You can’t pray and say, “I receive a mindset”; no, it doesn’t work that way. You have to suffuse and inundate yourself with the Word, studying and meditating on it daily.

Then, you’d find that your thinking processes have been altered; your mental attitude and mental appreciation of things have improved. Whereas you used to think defeat, poverty, sickness, etc., you’d discover you’ve given up those thoughts of negativity, and received divine thoughts of love, victory, faith, dominion, health, and strength. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m grateful that through your Word, I’ve developed the mindset of the righteous. I interpret circumstances and situations from the standpoint of your Word. Through meditation on the Word, my mind is programmed and influenced to reason, respond and interpret situations excellently, with acute precision, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 4:23-24; Philippians 4:8; Luke 1:17 GNB
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 9:1-10 & Lamentations 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 11:1-13 & 1 Chronicles 9

TALKINGSESSION

9TH NOVEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the awesome privilege of being able to decide the quality of life that I want to live!

I thank You for opening my eyes to know what I can do to impact my world for You. I am a love-child of a love-God, born of my Father's love and with the capacity to love just like Him.

I am tender-hearted, merciful and forgiving just like my heavenly Father. The love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost; therefore, I refuse to allow malice and bitterness to take root in my heart.

I have the capacity to overlook the faults and shortcomings of others. I have absolute faith in God and His unfailing and eternal Word!

No contrary wind, circumstances or situation that I may face can dissipate my confidence in the Word of God to me! Through the power of God's Word, my faith prevails today in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 9TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: THE STUBBORN FLY.

MEMORISE:

He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy. Proverbs 29:1

READ: Exodus 14:5-13
5 And it was told the king of Egypt that the people fled: and the heart of Pharaoh and of his servants was turned against the people, and they said, Why have we done this, that we have let Israel go from serving us?

6 And he made ready his chariot, and took his people with him:

7 And he took six hundred chosen chariots, and all the chariots of Egypt, and captains over every one of them.

8 And the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and he pursued after the children of Israel: and the children of Israel went out with an high hand.

9 But the Egyptians pursued after them, all the horses and chariots of Pharaoh, and his horsemen, and his army, and overtook them encamping by the sea, beside Pihahiroth, before Baalzephon.

10 And when Pharaoh drew nigh, the children of Israel lifted up their eyes, and, behold, the Egyptians marched after them; and they were sore afraid: and the children of Israel cried out unto the LORD.

11 And they said unto Moses, Because there were no graves in Egypt, hast thou taken us away to die in the wilderness? wherefore hast thou dealt thus with us, to carry us forth out of Egypt?

12 Is not this the word that we did tell thee in Egypt, saying, Let us alone, that we may serve the Egyptians? For it had been better for us to serve the Egyptians, than that we should die in the wilderness.

13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.

An adage from the Igbos in Eastern Nigeria says, “A stubborn fly follows the corpse into the grave.” This mirrors what the Holy Spirit is saying in today’s memory verse. Unfortunately, there are many people who behave like the proverbial stubborn fly; one example is Pharaoh in today’s Bible reading. After experiencing the power of God through the ten plagues, he still stubbornly decided to chase after the Israelites. Amazingly, he did not learn from the consequences of his stubborn attitude, which had cost him and all other Egyptians their firstborns (Exodus 12:29-30), he also witnessed an event that had never happened before- the parting of the Red Sea. This should have cautioned him against continuing on the path of destruction he was on. However, like the stubborn fly that followed the corpse into the grave, Pharaoh and his hosts went after the children of Israel and they got buried in the belly of the sea. Another sad example of the stubborn fly is Haman, who was after Mordecai’s life (Esther 3-4). Even after his wife and closest friends warned him against going after a man who carried the Abrahamic covenant, he did not listen to them, until he died on the same gallows he had prepared for Mordecai (Esther 6:10-13, Esther 7:8-10).

Beloved, you need to examine your relationship with God today to see if you are like the stubborn fly. Self-examination is a vital tool recommended by the Holy Spirit to prevent us from being buried with the dead corpse of sin and the world. He said in 2 Corinthians 13:5:

“ Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?”

Have you left your first love, like Demas, and still adamantly refusing to change in spite of the warnings of the Holy Spirit through His ministers and teachers of His word (2 Timothy 4:10)? The Lord is saying to you today in Revelation 2:5:

“Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.”

May the Lord give us hearing ears in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:
Examine yourself to see where you are becoming lukewarm; repent and ask for the fire of the Holy Spirit to rekindle the love of God in your heart in such areas.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Esther 8-10
Hosea 13-14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS.

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.

o Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2. Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

3. Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4. Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

5. Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*YOUR PASSION FOR EXCELLENCE AND YOUR PORTION IN DESTINY*

09 November, 2019

Whatever will not be done excellently must be left totally; average input can never produce an excellent outcome.

SCRIPTURE: Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm. Daniel 6:3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Whatever will not be done excellently must be left totally; average input can never produce an excellent outcome.

According to Oxford English Dictionary, excellence is the quality of being outstanding or extremely good.
It has been confirmed that excellence is key to eminence and prominence. To escape mediocrity or average existence, you must embrace excellence.

Your passion for excellence determines your portion in destiny. It is your passion for excellence that determines your impact in life. You cannot do things shabbily and expect to make any meaningful mark in your generation.

Excellence magnetizes prominence and attracts eminence. That facilitates the making of impact.
Daniel was not a Babylonian by citizenship, yet he rose to greatness on the platform of excellence.
Beloved, whatever you do, ensure you give it your best. A particular thing may be good enough but I have realized that being good enough is never enough. It is being better than the best that is good enough. Make up your mind to do things with excellence.

One of my principles in life is, whatever will not be done excellently must be left totally. Average input can never produce an excellent outcome. It is input that determines outcome; what you inject into life determines what you eject out of life.
I prophesy to you the grace for excellence in Jesus� Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Whatever will not be done excellently must be left totally; average input can never produce an excellent outcome.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Look for books or materials relevant to your field that can enhance your mentality for excellent delivery.
2. Determine to release excellence in all that you do.
PRAYER: Lord, I repent of any area I might have displayed mediocrity in time past. Give me the impartation of the spirit of excellence in Jesus� Name.

DAILY READING: Ezekiel 20:1 to 49, Hebrews 9:11 to 28, Psalm 107:1 to 43, Proverbs 27:11

For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Secret of Generational impact.

QUOTE: Nothing is easy around the lazy. Culled from 365 Wisdom Capsules by Dr. Paul Enenche
DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Dunamis

Anniversary Sunday Service tomorrow by 6:00am, 8:00am and 10:00am at the Glory Dome. Invite your friends and loved ones. God bless you as you come.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 9/11/1961 - Major Robert White flew an X-15 rocket plane at a world record speed of 4,093 mph.

AMAZING FACT: 70,000 plant species are utilized for medicine.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The same spirit of excellence upon Daniel is being released upon you right now in Jesus� Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION_

*DATE: SATRURDAY 9TH NOVEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: RAW FIRE FROM THEIR ALTARS!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 6:1-14*

The Holy Ghost is leading me to draw FIRE from the divine ALTARS of men of old. These were men who shook their generations with a passion for Christ that was uncommon.

These were men who knew that nothing else mattered than heaven at last! Hear from the ALTAR and pulpit of Charles Spurgeon as he screamed: “Lost! Lost! Lost! Better a whole world on fire than a soul lost! Better every star quenched and the skies a wreck than a single soul to be lost!”

John Westley was so blunt when he asked: “Do you not know that God entrusted you with that money (all above what buys necessities for your families) to feed the hungry, to clothe the naked, to help the stranger, the widow, the fatherless; and, indeed, as far as it will go, to relieve the wants of all mankind?

How can you, how dare you, defraud the Lord, by applying it to any other purpose?” I remember David McGee: “We should be more concerned with reaching the lost than pampering the saved.” A.W. Tozer preached: “I believe that entertainment and amusements are the work of the enemy to keep dying men from knowing they’re dying; and to keep enemies of God from remembering that they’re enemies.”

On point! Charles Spurgeon said: “If sinners will be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our bodies. And if they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees, imploring them to stay. If Hell must be filled, at least let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go there unwarned and unprayed for.” And this shocker from him again:

“If there existed only one man or woman who did not love the Saviour, and if that person lived among the wild Siberia, and if it were necessary that all the millions of believers on the face of the earth should journey there, and every one of them plead with him to come to Jesus before he could be converted, it would be well worth all the zeal, labour, and expense. If we had to preach to thousands year after year, and never rescued but one soul, that one soul would be full reward for all our labour, for a soul is of countless price.”

Oh! See today’s scripture again – Amos 6:1 – “Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came!” When you go to church and refuse to win souls, you are at ease in ZION! Your end will be WOE (a curse)! When you go to church to enjoy the music and refuse to win souls, you are at ease in ZION! Also, when you earn money but spend all on yourself, instead of spending on the LORD and His word for soul winning, then you are at ease in ZION! Your end will be WOE (a curse)! Oh! God save us from living in comfort while sinners are sinking into hell! *Pray now and always use ODM as a divine evangelism tool.* Give out copies this week!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of salvation as led.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Like Paul, I declare aloud today – ‘WOE is me if I preach not the gospel.’
3. I refuse to dwell at EASE IN ZION. Holy Ghost, revive me again.
4. Holy Ghost, touch my cold heart with Your HOT coal of FIRE for souls and use me to DEPOPULATE HELL in Jesus name *(Pray it for 5 days).*
5. *Pray about today! Use the pages 7-9 prayers! Scatter every divination against you!*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ACTS 1-2*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Saturday, November 9, 2019

TOPIC: PROPHETS, OR PROPHETS OF GOD?
Read Jeremiah 28:1-17

MEMORISE: For they prophesy falsely to you in My name; I have not sent them, says the Lord (Jeremiah 29:9)

EXPOSITION

The struggle between prophets (false prophets) and the prophets of God had been right from the Bible days, and is still in vogue till today. Hananiah faced prophet Jeremiah, contradicting him as a liar. 

He predicted that the Babylonian king's power over Judah and Jerusalem would be speedily broken, that within two full years, the vessels of the temple would be brought back, and that Jeremiah and all the captives carried away with him would return. They put the whole of Israel in dilemma. A true prophet will be proved only by the accomplishment of his predictions. Hananiah was sentenced to die for contradicting the message of the Almighty God through His prophets.

Similarly in 2 Chronicles 18, God spoke through His prophet to Ahab, King of Israel and Jehoshaphat, king of Judah when they wanted to go to the battle front, but Ahab despised the true message and went for the message of his self-made prophets (400 prophets of Baal). The end was the death of the wicked King Ahab, according to the Word of God from Prophet Michaiah.

Who are you? A prophet of God, or self-acclaimed prophet who gives prophecies that are not from God? Be very sure of this: that whatever you prophecy and the Lord has not sent you, will surely fetch you serious disaster (Ezek. 13:3). Similarly, children of God should beware of visiting and listening to false prophets. 

This has caused great pains, sorrows and afflictions to homes, families and churches. Don't be deceived by them. Suffer not yourself to be deluded by them. Seek the face of God for the clarification on every message, in form of prophecy, sent to you. It is well with you. Amen.

PRAYER POINTS

1. God, punitively expose all the prophets of doom in this nation and in our churches, so that peradventure, they can repent.
2. All what You have said about me, O Lord, speedily bring them to pass, in Jesus' name.
3. I reject every evil prophecy concerning my life, marriage, home, business, and every other area, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 34:5 - 36:26; Hebrews 2:11 - 3:13
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM