The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 7th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 7TH NOVEMBER.

HE’S YOUR EVERLASTING FATHER

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6).

The expression, “The everlasting Father” is often interpreted by many to mean “Father of eternity”; but that’s not what it means. Let’s review it in a way that’s easy to understand: imagine a young man whose father was a strong, powerful man. The young man depended much on him. Then his father died.

Now, following the vacuum and subsequent difficulties his father’s demise created, he laments, “If my dad were here, I know things would have been different; perhaps I won’t be going through all these. I know he’d have helped me, and counselled me; he’d have been there for me!”

Now, here’s what that young man needs to know: His father may be dead, but there’s One who’s always there; He’s your everlasting Father! You’re not going to miss Him, ever, because He’s alive and always with, and in, you by the Holy Spirit. His Name is Jesus!

You may say, “Life has been so difficult for me since I lost both parents and became an orphan”; don’t despair. Read the words of Jesus; He said, “I will not leave you as orphans [comfortless, desolate, bereaved, forlorn, helpless]…” (John 14:18 AMPC). You’re not fatherless; the Holy Spirit is the Father in you, and He’s your helper. He’s everything, and all the help you need in life.

Jesus said, “…the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works” (John 14:10). Like Jesus, you go everywhere with your Heavenly Father; He lives in you. This should be your consciousness always. You’re not alone; you’re in the Father, and the Father—your everlasting Father—is in you. Praise God!

PRAYER

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for the assurance I have that you’re forever with me, and in me. I walk in the light and blessings of your indwelling and abiding presence, knowing that I’m mightily helped of you in all things, and energised for success, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Genesis 28:15; Hebrews 13:5; Matthew 28:20
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 7 & Jeremiah 50-51

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 10:22-32 & 1 Chronicles 7

FAITH PROCLAMATIONS

7TH NOVEMBER.

The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 5:17, “Therefore, if any man is in Christ, he is a new creation: old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live, yet not I but Christ lives in me because the life that I now live in the body, I live by the faith of the son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me.

He is my Lord, my King and my all. Christ is my life, in Him I live and move and have my being. Hallelujah! My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; every fibre of my being from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet is vitalized by the spirit of God.

The life of God in me destroys sickness, disease, and infirmity; therefore I am “uninfectable.” I am not ordinary; I refuse to accommodate any form of weakness in my body; in the Name of Jesus, I refuse arthritis, diabetes, cancer, tumor, paralysis, kidney failure, heart failure, lung failure in any place in my body.

I declare that I live, rule and reign above them all in the mighty Name of Jesus. I live in absolute victory over sickness, disease, and poverty today and always! No weapon of darkness fashioned against me shall prosper, because I live in the Name of Jesus!

I've been delivered from sin, sickness, and death, and catapulted into God's realm of abundant life where I reign victoriously with Christ, everyday, in Jesus Name. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 7TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: SHAKEN BUT UNMOVED.

MEMORISE:

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. John 1:29

READ: Matthew 11:1-11
And it came to pass, when Jesus had made an end of commanding his twelve disciples, he departed thence to teach and to preach in their cities.

2 Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples,

3 And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another?

4 Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see:

5 The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

6 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

7 And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?

8 But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses.

9 But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet.

10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

In our walk with God, we must never lose sight of the fact that we are mere mortals saved and empowered by grace. Those who arrogate the power and capabilities of God to themselves end up being disappointed when faced with the reality of their own limitations and inadequacies. Such people find it hard to forgive themselves when they make mistakes, and this is s dangerous place to be in. those who remain down after falling from grace are, more often than not, those who can’t forgive themselves for the errors they made. We must always remember that we need Jesus as our all in all. He Himself said that we can do nothing without Him (John 15:5). As we go through life, things will happen that might shake our faith, but what is important is that our faith remains unmoved, some of those who have gone ahead of us also had their faith shaken, but it is because they remained unmoved that we celebrate them as heroes of faith today. One of such persons was John the Baptist.

In today’s memory verse, John the Baptist confidently announced the arrival of the Lamb of God, the Messiah, who would take away the sins of humanity; this bringing and end to four hundred years of silence in the prophetic realm in Israel. He clearly knew who he was and what he was talking about. Many of those who heard his declarations about Jesus Christ believed him and followed Jesus, including some of his own disciples (John 1:35-42). However, in today’s Bible reading, we see a sobering turn of events in his life. This same John the Baptist was asking if Jesus was the Messiah! Prior to this, he had been cast into prison and faced the risk of being executed. While in prison, he heard of the mighty works Jesus was doing, which pointed to the fact that He was the long-awaited deliverer of Israel. He therefore expected that Jesus would use His Messianic authority to free him, more so as he was His forerunner. However, for reasons best known to Him, Jesus did not do this, His kingdom not being of this world (John 18:36). Discouraged and perplexed, John sent two of his disciples to ask Jesus whether He really was the Messiah, for Israel’s Savior would surely not have allowed him remain incarcerated for speaking the truth! John’s faith in Jesus was indeed badly shaken. Nevertheless, knowing what it is to be human, Jesus did not rebuke John; rather, He answered his question in a way John would understand as a prophet. This steadied his faith to the very end, even as he was beheaded. Is your faith in Christ being shaken? I pray that God will uphold you as you go through that trial of faith today, in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please uphold me with your right hand of righteousness, and let the trial of my faith produce praise, honor and glory in me at the appearing of my Lord.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Esther 1-3
Hosea 11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
Today's *SEEDS OF DESTINY* -

2019-11-07

TOPIC: *GRATITUDE AND GREATNESS*

SCRIPTURE : "O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth forever". 1 Chronicles 16:34

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : To complain is to call pain; those who murmur never see more; and it is only great fools that are never grateful

*Gratitude is the quality of being thankful*. It is the readiness to show appreciation in return for kindness received. Greatness on the other hand is the quality of being great, eminent or prominent in size, quality or achievement. Greatness implies importance and fame, power or success.

There is an undeniable connection between gratitude and greatness. Gratitude is a provoker of greatness. *Anywhere you see gratitude, greatness will manifest automatically.* On the other hand, ingratitude is a diminishing factor and an eternal enemy of greatness. That is why it is only great fools that are never grateful.

The truth is, *those who murmur never see more and to complain is to call pain*. Gratitude is the character of the great. It is not possible for someone to be genuinely grateful to God and end small in life.
Gratitude focuses on who God is and what He means to us. If we wait for what God will do before we can be grateful to Him, we wait too long.

Gratitude and grumbling are diametrically opposed; the choice for gratitude is the choice against grumbling. *Gratitude is the high way to great altitude in life. It is not possible to be grateful and be grounded in life. The garment of praise is a cure for littleness in life*.

I prophesy on you the baptism of the spirit of gratitude in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS : "To complain is to call pain; those who murmur never see more; and it is only great-fools that are never grateful."

*ASSIGNMENT (S):*

*1. Ask God for forgiveness in any area you have exhibited a life style of ingratitude in time past.*
*2. Never neglect or take the help of God for granted.*
*3. Determine to be grateful to God and appreciative of men when they show kindness to you.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "Gratitude and Greatness"
PRAYER : O Lord, I am grateful for Your Word to me today, I repent of my past attitude of ingratitude. I make demands for the baptism of the spirit of gratitude and appreciation Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING : Ezekiel 16:42 to 17:24, Hebrews 8:1 to 3, Psalm 106:13 to 31, Proverbs 27:7 to 9
QUOTE: "To be thankful is to have your tank full of God’s Blessings". Culled from "365 wisdom Capsules" by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT : The human saliva produces one of the most powerful painkillers called opiorphin.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : Receive a baptism of the spirit/grace for joy and celebration in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION_

*DATE: THURSDAY 7TH NOVEMBER, 2019

*TOPIC: THAT HOT DAY IN EUROPE!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: LUKE 16:19-31; MARK 9:43-44*

On July 25th this year, the UK experienced its first and second hottest July days on record in history as the mercury (temperature gauge) hit nearly 40 degrees centigrade. I was in the UK on that day and the heat sparked travel chaos across the entire nation, with many train operators urging passengers not to travel as services were delayed or cancelled.

Similar temperatures were recorded all across Europe. It was a HEAT WAVE chaos! I saw people of all sexes walking nearly naked with open bodies. People ran to air-conditioned offices and shops pretending to be buying or pricing something. Police also warned of the risks of cooling off in open water, after three bodies – believed to be swimmers – were recovered in London and Gloucestershire.

All this happened because Britain was not used to such extreme temperatures! But as the nation grappled with that TERRIBLE HEAT DAY, the Holy Ghost reminded me of the LAKE OF FIRE called HELL!

The Bible described it as a place BURNING with brimstones. See Revelation 19:20-21 – “And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.”

They were CAST ALIVE into hell! People will be conscious and ALIVE in HELL! If a whole nation or continent was complaining of just about 40 degrees centigrade in temperature, what will men do when the temperature exceeds 1000 degrees centigrade in hell?

The Holy Ghost wants a user of today’s devotional to do all you can to ESCAPE FROM HELL! It is an UNQUENCHABLE FIRE that burns for all ETERNITY! It is a place of tears without end! A place of ‘HAD-I-KNOW!’ A place of ‘LORD, GIVE-ME-ONE-MORE-CHANCE!’ Luke 16:24 contains the cries of the rich man in hell: “…he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.” He was asking for JUST A FEW DROPS OF WATER to cool his tongue! Wow! What a place! What an agony! What a regret! Use today’s devotional to check your life and ministry! *What are you doing secretly or publicly that can take you to HELL?* Repent and help others too escape daily! Pray now!

*Stay with God! Walk with God! Move at His pace! Even when the storms seem to rage, don’t panic! Get a word from God before any action! Never move until He moves! Never rest until He rest! Let your hands be in His hands! You will excel! Give this ODM as a gift!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of rapture as led.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray on it as led.
2. Repent from whatever you know can send you to HELL!
3. Repent from not warning others concerning hell.
4. Ask for the grace to use ODM to preach the gospel in these end times. Give it out daily!
5. I scatter whatever it is that will wipe my name from the BOOK OF LIFE!
6. See Mark 9:43-44 again! Holy Ghost, help me to CUT OFF the following sinful habits from my life *(mention them).*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOHN 14-17*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (C
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, November 7, 2019.

WE WILL OBEY THE LORD

READ: Exodus 24:1-8; John 8:28; 29

MEMORISE:

So the people answered and said: “Far be it from us that we should forsake the Lord to serve other gods” (Joshua 24:16).

EXPOSITION

Obedience to God is our responsibility to Him. Let us examine obedience in the following ways:

1. Total obedience: the Lord God expects our obedience to be total. 99% obedience is still disobedience. For instance, do you pay your tithe(s) totally, completely and regularly? If it is not complete, it is not correct and if it is not correct it is corrupt.

2. Willingness to obey: If some children are not compelled, they will not obey their parents. When you are being forced to obey God, it is not out of volition. So many juniors obey, cooperate and maintain order because their superior officers are around.

3. Instant obedience: This kind of obedience is a way of doing the right thing at the right time. Will any parent or leader take it likely with his child or follower who likes carrying out instructions at his/her own time, contrary to the master instruction?

4. Continuous obedience: This is the last kind of obedience that God demands from us. It is a process of obeying God without stopping. It is life-long.

5. Partial obedience: This is conditional, modified, or obedience when it is convenient. This is the type that put Lot into trouble despite God’s grace.
Dear reader, make up your mind to obey God in everything He instructs you. Be ready to follow Him totally, willingly, instantly, and continually. May God help you. Amen.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I receive the grace to obey God in season and out of season, in Jesus’ name.
2. Pray for our children to obey their parents in the Lord.
3. Lord Jesus, help every local assembly to obey You and the authority of this great Mission, totally, willingly, instantly, and continually, in Jesus’ name
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 30:13 – 32:11; Philippians 1:8- 1:25; Hebrew 1:1 – 13

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM