The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A post for women who only pray for their husbands forgetting themselves
[Image: prayer-for-husband-and-self.jpg?resize=426%2C377&ssl=1]
The moment she remembered herself and started to pray for her self too, things turned around for her. Prayer is good when you pray for others and pray for yourself too. When you fly, the airhostess teaches you to first of all give yourself the oxygen mask before trying to help others, in the case of any eventuality.
Most times wives spend all our years on earth praying for our husbands while forgetting that as individuals we need prayers too.

“My husband used to cheat on me with every kind of woman. He openly told me that if i wanted to leave his house, i should leave. Many times he told me he was tired of me, but i persisted in the relationship because i loved him so much and i had no job. I prayed and fasted for years for my husband to change but he instead got worse. I cried to God night and day but nothing changed. One time, i was doing a 3 days fast for my husband to change, then i heard a little voice inside me say you have been praying for your husband for many years to change, you have not been praying for yourself. Stop praying for your husband and instead pray for yourself. Ask God to open doors of opportunities for you, as God to heal you, ask God to guide you, ask God to restore you. After hearing that voice, I immediately changed my 3 days fast to start praying for my self. From that time on, I stopped praying for my husband and concentrated on praying for my self. God gave me divine wisdom and direction. One day, i saw an advert on Facebook for jobs in Canada. I applied for the job and after about one and half years, i was contacted and interviewed.
In about two months time from the time of my interview, i was called to go work in Canada and all my travel documents arranged. My husband continued going around with his women. After i hard everything in my hands, i sat him down and told him i I was tired of what he was doing. like usual he told me, if you want to go, you can go. He could not believe it when i immediately packed my bags and left. News reached him that i was in Canada and now he is begging me to come back to him but no i am gone for good. I thank God i that we only had a traditional marriage and not a church marriage, i do not even have to seek for divorce. i have just moved on. Some times we need to stop praying for other people and pray for ourselves for guidance”
Now, you reading this, even as you now embark on praying for yourself for God’s intervention towards your problems, I join you today and pray for you that the Lord of Moses/Elijah, will today remember you and fulfill His promise to you in Jesus name.
Amen
As shared…
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I derive pleasure in raping old women in the farms" - Serial rapist confesses Edoman 0 742 08-22-2021, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Update: 34-year-old Delta man marries two women same day, says (photos) Edoman 0 917 08-16-2021, 06:15 AM
  Bobrisky finally shows off post-surgery body; fans go crazy over his curves (photos/v Edoman 0 634 07-08-2021, 01:33 PM
  Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack Edoman 0 643 06-21-2021, 03:02 PM
  R. Kelly's home in Atlanta where women were allegedly held against their will sold Edoman 0 639 06-17-2021, 03:35 PM
  Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post Edoman 0 602 06-02-2021, 09:19 PM
  Serial rapist attacked five women in 11 days after stalking them off train stations a Edoman 0 634 05-08-2021, 12:25 AM
  Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) Edoman 0 646 05-02-2021, 07:54 AM