The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Insight Into Buhari’s WAEC Certificate
[Image: CE5C25AE-D1DC-4E8E-B880-57F7D3E04F75-683x1024.jpeg]

In 1961, the West African School Certificate (WASC) exam was administered by the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES) in northern Nigeria. But the records of the exams are available to the West African Examination Council, which is headquartered in Ghana. Nevertheless, in 2015, WAEC in Ghana said it had no record of a “Mohamed Buhari who attended school in Provincial Secondary School, Katsina in Nigeria.” But, mysteriously, WAEC in Nigeria today found a result for the same “Mohamed Buhari.” Note that WASC results are searchable in every branch of WAEC.

UCLES still has the records of the WASC it conducted in 1961. In response to inquiries about Buhari’s WASC in 2015, UCLES said, “We can only confirm or verify results at the direct request of or with the permission of a candidate. This is in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and section 40 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.”

Why is Buhari afraid to write directly to UCLES that administered the exam so that he can settle this matter once and for all? Is it because UCLES isn’t susceptible to manipulation like WAEC in Nigeria is?

Farooq Kperogi 
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
[Image: A2ADB8F9-B07A-43DB-A7CB-BDDFF6FF5CE7.jpeg]

Buhari’s Certificate: HOW THEY LIE AND CONTRADICT THEMSELVES

Shehu Garba, Buhari’s mouthpiece “Buhari did not apply to WAEC for result.

WAEC spokesman: Buhari applied. If Buhari does not apply, we cannot give it, Only Buhari and the courts can apply for the result.

It gets more interesting. When Nigerians screamed about the discrepancies in the Oluwole result released by Premium Times before June 12 that had Buhari having F9 in two subjects and those did not show up on the new improved remixes result from WAEC, WAEC on twitter said that subjects wherein a candidate gets an F9 will not be captured in the replacement attestation of result. WOW!!! First there is no circular or communique to this effect in WAEC or said anywhere in any of their own policies or bylaws etc. WAEC is unable to tell anyone when this Ogbonge pattern began that an exam body will choose which of your performances or scores you should have on your result even when you paid for all subjects. So if I get 9F 9 in my subjects but F9 is good enough just to show I attempted the subject, WAEC will not put that F9 in what is not my new certificate?

No! Really! An exam body paid to grade me in all subjects will not show me my grade because I had an F9? So if I have 7 F9, they will put just two subjects for me that that is what I sat for? If I have 9 F9 then WAEC WILL GIVE ME EMPTY PAPER???

Listen, people like Ezekwesili trying to make this WAEC issue a small deal are either just trying to save Buhari’s butt and have the country move on from clear evidence that 1. Buhari has zero integrity 2. That he is committing forgery in plain sight and real time 3. That forgery and such is not important 4. That possible ruin of WAEC’s credibility in the eyes of children and the world is nothing to focus on 5. That also a simple matter that could have been solved like this 4 years ago, Buhari allowed it to fester and spent money on 13 SANs and wasted the court’s time and resources and how this shows Buhari’s POOR JUDGEMENT and a lack of his leadership skills in solving issues timeously and clearly.

Note, Buhari did not apply for this certificate while GEJ was in power. He waited till he was CnC and funding WAEC. Under GEJ and in early Buhari rule, 13 lawyers and none could simply ask him to get this from WAEC then and so the courts can throw away the case and have Buhari concentrate on governance. Showing the WAEC result was no big deal then but suddenly a cause for celebration amd fanfare and even festival wherein his father in law came to pay solidarity visit with him.

So why did Buhari not ask WAEC for this ever since

And why would they not make this an official document by submitting it to INEC so it is on judicial records and open to disclosure and investigation? Why not make the result an official public document by submitting it to INEC?

Old men are LYING to us, clear evidence of how Buhari and his generation ruined Nigeria with bad choices. indolence, fraud, forgery and lies.

I am ant to go and write WAEC, get F9 all through, burn my original certificate, as for a new one and have WAEC send me empty result as my WAEC certificate or attestation. Let me not see the scores I made first.

There is pride in failure. If Buhari had F9 in math and such, he deserves it in his new certificate. No need removing a grade just to not embarrass a president.

But we all know Buhari did not seat for that WAEC. The army he is cammander in chief of brought out his testimonial from his school principal that Buhari WILL… not thatvhe has taken the exam… will pass the WAEC. Thatbis what Buhari used to enter the army or else why would a principal or candidate submit testimonial and not result?

And why has the which under Jonathan did a video saying Buhari did not submit WAEC forma to them, why has Buhari not fired them and why have they not made a fresh statement apologizing for misplacing Buhari’s certificate?

Old men are lying to young ones

Shehu Garba: Buhari did not apply to WAEC for his certificate.

(WAEC just burst out in Ask Rock and let in to present what Buhari did not ask for. )

WAEC: Only Buhari and the courts can ask for Buhari’s result and get it

Me: Let Buhari officially send this paper to INEC. Let us put this certificate on record.

Old Liars.

Ena Ofugara
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Take out bandits, kidnappers and their sponsors - President Buhari orders service chi Edoman 1 1,165 05-11-2022, 08:22 AM
Last Post: jakibadr
  Ganduje reinstates suspended aide who called out President Buhari over #EndSARS Edoman 1 1,520 01-07-2022, 08:50 AM
Last Post: kaleanna
  $9.6b judgment: President Buhari orders EFCC, NIA, IGP to probe criminal conspiracy l Edoman 11 5,425 10-03-2021, 01:49 PM
Last Post: followersitaly
  There is gross failure in Buhari’s administration. I’m terribly shocked- Tunde Bakare Edoman 0 1,125 08-24-2021, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Admit failure, fix Nigeria – CAN tells President Buhari Edoman 0 1,014 08-23-2021, 06:01 PM
  Atiku attended Buhari son’s wedding, ignored PDP crisis – Adeyanju Edoman 0 930 08-23-2021, 08:08 AM
  Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets Edoman 0 925 08-22-2021, 11:15 AM
  Sunday Igboho to seek asylum, return to Nigeria after Buhari’s tenure – Lawyer Edoman 0 924 08-21-2021, 04:32 PM