The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
See how this Nigerian lady wants to make money from her big breast - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: See how this Nigerian lady wants to make money from her big breast (/showthread.php?tid=9715)

See how this Nigerian lady wants to make money from her big breast - Gimbiya - 08-31-2018

A Nigerian ady has mentioned a surprising way she wants to make money from her big breast.
The big breasted Nigerian woman says people always stare at her chest everytime, so she’s come up with a plan to monetize it.
[Image: See-how-this-Nigerian-lady-wants-to-make...00x400.jpg]She’s offering to advertise on her chest and has encouraged brands looking for traffic to try her out. She also plans to write a business proposal to that effect and is looking for other busty women to join her in the breast advertising.
See her tweets below;

See I have big breast and a lot of people like to look at it, come and rent advert space on my chest. I will just wear your shirt and be walking upandan Lagos.
What do you think?
Seriously, I want to draft a proposal, register an ad agency if I can and do something with this. It might sound like a joke but I feel this can be something.
Serious people only please.
If you’re a big breasted girl and you think you could wear a shirt and talk to people about products then please like this post and I will reach out to you. This is not a joke nor is it prostitution. Just using our God given assets to put food on the table.

RE: See how this Nigerian lady wants to make money from her big breast - Gimbiya - 08-31-2018

U talk sense so? All ya mate dey husband you dey here dey disturb us with yeye proposal. How this news wan take help company's performance or growth?

How e wan take solve the compounded problems facing Nigeria at present?