The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
My son knows his father is irresponsible – Wizkid’s first baby mama - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: My son knows his father is irresponsible – Wizkid’s first baby mama (/showthread.php?tid=9713)

My son knows his father is irresponsible – Wizkid’s first baby mama - Gimbiya - 08-31-2018

Wizkid's first baby mama, Ogudu Ouwanishola, has slammed him again for allegedly not playing his daddy duties, saying his son knows he is irresponsible.
It appears all is not well between popular Nigerian star Wizkid and his first baby mama Shola Ogudu as she took to Instagram to share a message directed at him.
[Image: My-son-knows-his-father-is-irresponsible...00x400.jpg]On Instastory, the mother of one said their son, Boluwatife, already knew Wizkid was an irresponsible and a negligence dad.
Shola wrote on how it is worse when a child grows up to understand his parent’s irresponsibility and negligence towards them. She added that karma is real.
See her post below;
You wanna know what’s worse than a child being told his/her parents irresponsibility and Negligence towards them!? Seeing a child growing to understand it by him/herself.

Seeing is believing my people. KARMA is as real as it gets. Be careful how you lay your bed in this present day, cos the seed you sow now, determines if you ever get a bed to lay on in the future. Be wise and YOLO with sense.
[Image: My-son-knows-his-father-is-irresponsible...47x410.jpg]Shola’s post could not be unrelated to several rumours about how Wizkid treats his son with her. It is said that he is rarely involved in his life.
Instead he shares images of himself hanging out with his third son with his manager Jada Pollock via his Instagram page.

RE: My son knows his father is irresponsible – Wizkid’s first baby mama - Gimbiya - 08-31-2018

Both of you are irresponsible parent.
Imagine the kind of damage u both are doing to this poor boy brain.