The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
Kylie Jenner’s birthday party guest who fainted explains what really happened - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: Kylie Jenner’s birthday party guest who fainted explains what really happened (/showthread.php?tid=9236)

Kylie Jenner’s birthday party guest who fainted explains what really happened - Gimbiya - 08-14-2018

Kylie Jenner’s 21st birthday party last week ended with one of her guests, Tammy Hembrow, being rushed to the hospital on a stretcher.
The 24-year-old model has now made a YouTube video for her “concerned followers” where she explained what really happened and assured them that she’s okay.
[Image: Kylie-Jenners-birthday-party-guest-who-f...00x400.jpg]
Tammy Hembrow admitted she hadn’t been taking time to herself and the choice of drinking was not a good call:

“Basically what happened is I was in LA, I was running on pretty much 30 hours, no sleep. I was struggling to stay awake even when I was getting my hair and makeup done,” she explained. “I could barely keep my eyes open.”
“I probably definitely shouldn’t have been drinking because of how jet-lagged I was, how exhausted I was. I already wasn’t feeling well. But I was honestly fine at that point, and I was talking to a bunch of my friends, I was catching up with some people,” she added.

The mom of two added how she was embarrassed by the incident, but won’t let it get to her.
“I’m lucky that I have amazing friends and family, and they know who I am and who I stand for, and the person I want to be,” she said. “I’m not going to let something like this define me. I’m not going to let it bring me down.”
Tammy Hembrow models for Khloé Kardashian’s Good American label.
Last week, Kylie Jenner
 celebrated her 21st birthday with a huge party that included multiple wardrobe changes and went so late that it was reportedly shut down by police.