The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
Donald Trump lashes out again at ‘Wacky and Deranged’ Omarosa (photo) - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: Donald Trump lashes out again at ‘Wacky and Deranged’ Omarosa (photo) (/showthread.php?tid=9223)

Donald Trump lashes out again at ‘Wacky and Deranged’ Omarosa (photo) - Gimbiya - 08-14-2018

Donald Trump lashes out again at ‘Wacky and Deranged’ Omarosa (photo)
US President Donald Trump has lashed out at Omarosa Manigault Newman again. This time, he called her ‘wacky and deranged’ after Omarosa accused the former Apprentice host of using the N-word.
[Image: Donald-Trump-lashes-out-again-at-Wacky-a...00x400.jpg]

In explosive tweets shared  minutes ago, Trump said:

‘[The Apprentice producer] Mark Burnett called to say that there are NO TAPES of the Apprentice where I used such a terrible and disgusting word as attributed by Wacky and Deranged Omarosa,’ the president tweeted on Monday.
‘I don’t have that word in my vocabulary, and never have. She made it up.
‘Look at her MANY recent quotes saying such wonderful and powerful things about me – a true Champion of Civil Rights – until she got fired.
‘Omarosa had Zero credibility with the Media (they didn’t want interviews) when she worked in the White House.
‘Now that she says bad about me, they will talk to her. Fake News!’

[Image: Donald-Trump-lashes-out-again-at-Wacky-a...00x327.jpg]
[Image: Donald-Trump-lashes-out-again-at-Wacky-a...00x327.jpg]

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman is set to release her new book, Unhinged, today Tuesday. The book describes her time in the White House before she was fired from her job as a White House aide by chief of staff John Kelly.
Manigault Newman unleashed a torrent of criticism of her former boss, claiming in her new book that Trump’s mental faculties are declining and that he is ill suited for the presidency.
Omarosa also claimed that Donald Trump repeatedly said the N-word during the filming of his reality-TV series “The Apprentice.”
In response, the White House scoffed at her claims as tawdry efforts by a disgruntled former employee to boost book sales.
Trump tweeted that he kept Omarosa on staff because she praised him even as she failed to do her job.
According to Trump, the former Apprentice contestant had begged for a job in the White House but was hated by others, missed work and was ‘nasty.’ Still, he said he directed his chief of staff, Kelly, to try to smooth things over with her
Trump wrote in a series of posts on Twitter:
‘When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me – until she got fired!’