The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
I stole car to raise money for marriage —Suspect - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: News (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+--- Thread: I stole car to raise money for marriage —Suspect (/showthread.php?tid=9187)

I stole car to raise money for marriage —Suspect - Gimbiya - 08-13-2018

Yusuf Duguri, 26, who was arrested alongside Abubakar Adamu, 45, by the Niger State Police Command over a car theft, has disclosed that committed the crime to raise money for his marriage.
[Image: I-stole-car-to-raise-money-for-marriage-...asnews.jpg]
The suspects who are both from Gedi-Gedi area of Zaria Road,  Kano State, approached one Umar Abdulazeez of Bagdad Motors, Bauchi pretending that they wanted to buy his Honda Accord car with registration number YAB734 AR. Duguri and Adamu who were given the key to test the car by the car dealer, zoomed off with the vehicle after reportedly hypnotizing their victim with charms. They were however caught while negotiating to sell the stolen car in Suleja.
Speaking to Punch’s correspondent, Duguri disclosed that they acted on a tip-off by informants who benefited from the proceeds of theft.

“We operate in all the states in the north depending on the location of the vehicle. Once our informant calls us and tells us the location of a vehicle, we will rush there immediately to dispossess the owner,” he explained.
“I wanted to stop it (car theft) but when my wife and father died the same day, I had to look for money to remarry because I can’t stay alone. Honestly, my plan was that once I got enough money for marriage, I would quit the business,” he added.

“I am a qualified driver, but nobody wanted me to drive their vehicle, that was why I joined this gang that has ruined my life,” he lamented.
The State Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, who disclosed that a Honda car was recovered from the suspects, added that they confessed to have stolen three vehicles from Bauchi before they were arrested in Suleja. According to him, the matter would be charged to court after investigation.