The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
Kylie Jenner celebrates 21st birthday with family & friends (photos) - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: Kylie Jenner celebrates 21st birthday with family & friends (photos) (/showthread.php?tid=9152)

Kylie Jenner celebrates 21st birthday with family & friends (photos) - Gimbiya - 08-10-2018

Billionaire in the making, Kylie Jenner turned 21 today, and celebrated her special day with family and friends.
[Image: Kylie-Jenner-celebrates-21st-birthday-wi...00x400.jpg]
The mother of one celebrated with a birthday dinner attended by all her sisters, mother Kris Jenner, baby daddy Travis Scott and other friends.
She also rocked two looks for her celebration.
See photos from the birthday dinner below;
[Image: Kylie-Jenner-celebrates-21st-birthday-wi...news-2.png]
[Image: Kylie-Jenner-celebrates-21st-birthday-wi...18x410.png]
[Image: Kylie-Jenner-celebrates-21st-birthday-wi...76x410.png]
[Image: Kylie-Jenner-celebrates-21st-birthday-wi...news-3.png]
[Image: Kylie-Jenner-celebrates-21st-birthday-wi...31x410.jpg]
Kylie Jenner also shared several snapshots from a recent photo shoot with her daughter, Stormi Webster, to celebrate her special day.

In the photos, which were posted to Instagram on Thursday, Kylie wears a simple LBD (Little Black Dress) as she holds her and Travis Scott’s 6-month-old baby girl close.

She captioned the stunning photograph:
“Bringing in my birthday tonight with my most special gift. What was life before you, Stormi. I love you my little angel.”

See the photos she shared below;
In early February, Kylie gave birth to her first child. After keeping her pregnancy a complete secret, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians starlet thanked fans for respecting her privacy by sharing an 11-minute video of her pregnancy journey, titled “To Our Daughter.”

Now half a year later, the proud mama confessed she still gets emotional reliving the experience.

lailasnews