The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
I was treated like an animal - they wouldn't do it to a white woman': Black woman was - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: Retired Forums (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums. Please Make Your Post Within The 3 Forums In General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Other Stories (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+---- Thread: I was treated like an animal - they wouldn't do it to a white woman': Black woman was (/showthread.php?tid=6895)

I was treated like an animal - they wouldn't do it to a white woman': Black woman was - Gimbiya - 05-05-2018

'I was treated like an animal - they wouldn't do it to a white woman': Black woman was kicked off Air Canada flight because she had a RASH on her face
dailymail.co.uk
[Image: 4BD53AA900000578-0-image-a-38_1525397431855.jpg]
A black woman suffering a non-contagious shingles infection was booted from a flight because the crew was under the impression her face was infectious.
Air Canada passenger Jeanne Lehman claims she was racially discriminated against on April 22 after a flight attendant took one look at her and instantly told her she would not be allowed on the plane.
Lehman, who previously was given the OK to fly from her doctor, spoke about the matter to Insider this week.
'I was treated like an animal... when I asked the flight attendant why she was pulling me out of the plane, she didn't answer me. She didn't even look at me,' Lehman said in the statement to Insider.

Jeanne Lehman claims she was racially discriminated against after a flight attendant took one look at her and kicked her off the plane
[Image: 4BD5272800000578-0-image-a-37_1525396731878.jpg]
Lehman suffers a non-contagious shingles infection, and was given permission to fly by her doctor
'She said to me, "You're contagious"  and was practically screaming it in front of everyone.'
Lehman added: 'I told her, "But I am not contagious!" And even if I was, this is not the way to say it. Please don't say this in front of everyone.' 
She expressed her frustration about how and why she believes the matter was handled the way it was. 
'The flight attendant wouldn't have done this to a white woman,' she said.
'She wouldn't have said it so loudly in front of everyone. There is something about a woman like me that makes them think they can say that without consequence.' 
Lehman's flight was cancelled and she was ordered to provide a doctor's note before flying again
Air Canada has since released a statement about the incident after it was made public. 
'For privacy reasons we cannot provide details about individual customers, but we can confirm that once the passenger received medical clearance she was able to travel,' the statement said.
'Our priority is always the health and safety of our customers and employees, so we acted out of an abundance of caution. 
'Regrettably, the situation resulted in inconvenience for some customers and we will be dealing with them directly.'
Before Lehman was allowed back on one of their flights, Lehman was forced to provide a doctors note at the time of entry on the plane, despite reiterating the first time she had already been given approval from her doctor.
The doctor's note from Lehman's second visit stated clearly that she is 'fit to fly'. 
[Image: 4BD526CC00000578-0-image-a-35_1525396484774.jpg]
An Air Canada Express passenger jet lands at LaGuardia Airport in New York, New York on October 4, 2017. The airline released a statement after the incident