The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
Funke Akindele-Bello and hubby JJC Skillz celebrate 5th wedding anniversary (Pics) - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: Retired Forums (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums. Please Make Your Post Within The 3 Forums In General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Other Stories (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+---- Thread: Funke Akindele-Bello and hubby JJC Skillz celebrate 5th wedding anniversary (Pics) (/showthread.php?tid=48288)

Funke Akindele-Bello and hubby JJC Skillz celebrate 5th wedding anniversary (Pics) - Edoman - 08-23-2021

Funke Akindele-Bello and hubby JJC Skillz celebrate 5th wedding anniversary with lovely photos

[Image: 612325d6b5ffa.PNG]

Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele-Bello and her husband, JJC Skillz are celebrating their fifth wedding anniversary today, August 23.

The movie star took to her Instagram page to share some lovely photos of herself and her husband posing in matching outfits to celebrate the special day.

[Image: 6123266588f4d.jpg]

She wrote: "Thank you, Lord!! Happy 5th wedding Anniversary to us my darling husband @jjcskillz. I love you Bolarinde."

"Thanks for all you do for us. May we live longer together in good health and wealth. Oluwa a wa pelu wa ati awon Omo wa! Oju o ni Tiwa lagbara Olorun. Amin."

[Image: 612327030ad86.jpg]

JJC also shared similar photos on his page and wrote: "Happy anniversary my love @funkejenifaakindele 5 years down a lifetime to go. May the almighty God watch over our family, home and business. Forward forever backwards never #thebellos #familyfirst."

[Image: 6123274f1db4e.jpg]
[Image: icon_share.png]

RE: Funke Akindele-Bello and hubby JJC Skillz celebrate 5th wedding anniversary (Pics) - Edoman - 08-23-2021

Why I rushed into my first marriage – Funke Akindele

on
 August 23, 2021

[Image: Funke-Akindele-1.jpg]

Popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele has finally opened up on why she married her first husband, Adeola Kehinde Oloyede.

Speaking during an Interview with popular media personality, Chude Jideonwo, Funke openly said the only reason why she wanted to share that part of her life is to encourage ladies out there that are in a rush to get married.

She also urged the ones that feel bad and are pressured to get married to calm down, take their time adding that if they rush in, they will be forced to rush out.

“I don’t want to drag anybody. I’ll talk about myself. I just wanted to get married. Children, pressure and all that.

”The marriage ended in a bad way. I was filming when someone called and told me. I wanted to die. I cried and lost a lot of deals.

“I survived that period by channelling my pain into work. I was collecting every script from the East and acting.
“I rushed into the marriage out of pressure and it didn’t end well,” she said.

Funke further advised women never to be pressured into getting married or having children as it will not end well.
Recall that Funke and Kehinde walked down the aisle on May 26, 2012, but divorced in July 2013, citing irreconcilable differences.

However, in May 2016 she walked down the aisle again with Nigerian rapper JJC Skillz in London.