The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forums
Daily Devotional for Thursday 24th June - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: Retired Forums (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums. Please Make Your Post Within The 3 Forums In General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Daily Devotions (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: Daily Devotional for Thursday 24th June (/showthread.php?tid=47454)

Daily Devotional for Thursday 24th June - Edoman - 06-24-2021

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

THURSDAY 24TH JUNE 2021.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: ✨ AVAIL YOURSELF OF HIS POWER IN YOU ✨

And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power (Ephesians 1:19). 

In the scripture above, the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, prayed for the Christians at Ephesus that they’d know the exceeding greatness of God’s power at work in them. Of course, everybody knows God is powerful; if there’s a God in heaven, He must be powerful. But is that power directed towards you? Is that power available for your use? 

That’s what Paul was talking about. He wants you to come to the point where you know that the power of God is available for your use, for your application in the “now” of your life. He wants you to have the knowledge and be conscious that it’s the power of God that’s working in our behalf. That’s the power He demonstrated when He raised Jesus from the dead. 

The second part of the opening scripture talks about the authority that we have in Him. Verses 22 and 23 says, “And hath put all things under his (Jesus’) feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all”*_ (Ephesians 1:22-23). That’s us! He’s letting you know the power of your authority in Christ Jesus. 

When you come to understand that you have His dominion, His all-encompassing and unlimited authority, you’ll never be afraid of Satan, man, or anything. You’d think and talk like David who said, “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil… (Psalm 23:4). “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?...Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear…” (Psalm 27:1, 3). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m seated with Christ in the place of power, in a position of authority. I have His dominion—all-encompassing and/unlimited authority. Fear/has no place in me, for/the Lord Jesus has given me complete authority over Satan and his cohorts. I’ve been designed to rule the earth for the glory of God. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 10:19 AMPC
 Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you. 

Ephesians 2:5-6
 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedWink 6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: 

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR  BIBLE READING PLAN
 Acts 11:1-18 & Ezra 9-10

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 3:23-38 & Deuteronomy 22

#RHEMAFORTODAY 

Say these with me, ‘God is at home in me! I am a solution provider, a dispenser of God’s goodness, and an extension of His arm of favour to others. Eternal life is at work in me, and every fibre of my being is fully yielded to the Lord to carry out His divine plans through me! 

I am His living tabernacle; He talks through me, moves through me, and expresses His love and righteousness through me! My spirit, soul, and body are sanctified for His sacred use, and His glory is revealed more and more in me today and always.

Christ lives in me; therefore, I am made for life! His divine power has given me everything I require to live joyfully and victoriously every day! Success, prosperity, divine health, promotions, and the glorious life are my blood-bought inheritance and vital experience in Christ Jesus!

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly heritage. Hallelujah.
All things are mine! I walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ today. My life is upward and forward only!

I am not moved by inflation, economic downturns, and meltdowns, because I play by a different set of rules! I am an heir of God, with complete access to an incorruptible inheritance. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

RE: Daily Devotional for Thursday 24th June - Edoman - 06-24-2021

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 24TH JUNE 2021

THEME: MY PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU

MEMORISE:
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:7

READ:  John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Nothing tangible can be achieved in a chaotic atmosphere, organization, family or mind. This is why peace is very important. There are factors that can guarantee peace in the life of an individual, particularly a child of God. The first is genuine salvation. Sin brought about the trouble that man encountered right from the Garden of Eden. Proverbs 28:1 says:
“The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.”

Thus, whoever desires peace must seek the Author of salvation, Jesus Christ. We see this in our memory verse for today, as well as in Matthew 11:28, in which Jesus says:
“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”

Apart from being born again (John 3:3,5), we must learn the ways of the Lord. He said that we should take His yoke of meekness XXupon ourselves and learn it through Him. Another thing we must learn is contentment, 1Timothy 6:6 says godliness with contentment is great gain. Many people lack peace because they are not content with what they have. It is unfortunate that many so-called children of God are guilty of this; they dabble in some ungodly acts just to gain the material things of this world. Believers must beware! As good as wealth is, it does not satisfy. 
Ecclesiastes 5:10 says:
“He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity.”

We can obtain contentment by simply enjoying the blessings of God as they come and giving glory to Him for them (Ecclesiastes 5:18-20; Psalm 103:1-5). Philippians 4:5-6 cautions believers thus:
“Let your moderation be known unto all men…. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.”

In this Scripture, we see other factors necessary to obtain peace. You have to be moderate in your lifestyle, without being anxious for anything. You must also learn to cast your cares upon God because He is more than able to take them up for you.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, let Your peace that passes all understanding rule my heart from today, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 23-30.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 27:   WE ARE NEVER NEVER WEARY OF THE GRAND OLD SONG.

1. We are never, never weary of the grand old song;
Glory to God, Hallelujah;
We can sing it loud as ever, with our faith more strong;
Glory to God, Hallelujah!

Refrain: 
O, the children of the Lord have a right to shout and sing,
For the way is growing bright, and our souls are on the wing;
We are going by and by to the palace of the King!

2. We are lost amid the rapture of redeeming love
We are rising on its pinions to the hills above;

3. We are going to a palace that is built of gold;
Where the King in all His splendour we shall soon behold;

4. There we'll shout redeeming mercy in a glad, new song,
There we'll sing the praise of Jesus with the blood-washed throng,
Glory to God, Hallelujah.

RE: Daily Devotional for Thursday 24th June - Edoman - 06-24-2021

*SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY*

24th June, 2021. 
Daily Devotional by Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche.
*TOPIC: “GOD CANNOT LIE”*

*A deep knowledge of God’s Character of faithfulness is the birthplace of strong faith.*

SCRIPTURE?: "God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?" Numbers 23:19

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: A deep knowledge of God’s Character of faithfulness is the birthplace of strong faith.

MESSAGE ?️:
We have embarked on the journey of unravelling the mystery of faith from our previous studies.

Today, we shall be taking this journey further. It is important to note that faith is confidence in the faithfulness of God borne out of a deep Knowledge of the Character of God. What is the meaning of that? A deep Knowledge of God’s Character of faithfulness is the birthplace of strong faith (Numbers 23:19, Psalms 89:34-35). Simply put, knowing that God is faithful is a trigger for faith.

1 Samuel 15:29 says:
"And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for he is not a man, that he should repent."

He is the Strength of Israel because He cannot lie. His strength lies in His inability and incapacity to lie. If He can lie, He would be weak.

Titus 1:2 confirms this: In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began.

*God cannot lie!*

We don’t say, “A lion does not fly”. Rather, we say, “A lion cannot fly”. We don’t say that a fish does not run. No! It cannot run. We don’t say that a man does not give birth to a child. No! Man cannot give birth to a child. Even if he desires to give birth by himself, it is impossible.

In the same manner, God cannot lie. The capacity to lie does not exist in Him.

I prophesy to you, in this season, the God who cannot lie will manifest His faithfulness in your life. Before this month is over, God will prove to you that He is real, reliable, and dependable.

Remember this?: A deep knowledge of God’s character of faithfulness is the birthplace of strong faith.

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

*1. Ask God to reveal Himself to you.*

*2. Study the Word of God consistently and trust God for light and insight in the faithfulness of God.*

*3. Take stock of God’s faithfulness in your life.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: "UNVEILING THE MYSTERY OF FAITH (PART 1)."

PRAYER??: Lord, reveal Yourself to me. Give me an encounter that will solidify my faith in Your faithfulness, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
              *Good Morning*??