The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forums
Daily Devotional for Sunday 11th April - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: Retired Forums (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums. Please Make Your Post Within The 3 Forums In General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Daily Devotions (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: Daily Devotional for Sunday 11th April (/showthread.php?tid=46280)

Daily Devotional for Sunday 11th April - Edoman - 04-11-2021

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 11TH APRIL.

THE “OUTBREATHINGS” OF GOD

All scripture is given by inspiration of God… (2 Timothy 3:16).

The Bible, as we have it today, didn’t “drop” on us from heaven; it was chronicled and written by holy men of God as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. The reason some question the veracity of the Bible is that they’ve not been able to distinguish between the “author” of the Scriptures and inspired writers.

The sixty-six books that make up the Bible have several writers. From the Old Testament to the New Testament, writers vary; they all penned words as they were inspired by the Holy Spirit. For example, Paul wrote most of the Epistles, such as the Book of Romans, First and Second Thessalonians, Galatians, First and Second Corinthians, Philippians, Colossians, etc. 

The Holy Spirit also moved prophets like Moses, Jeremiah, Isaiah, and apostles like Peter, John, James to write the Scriptures, but they can’t be said to have authored the Scriptures. In our theme verse, we’re shown the authorship of the Scriptures: All scripture is given by inspiration of God…” (2 Timothy 3:16).

The Greek word translated “inspiration” is “theopneustos,” which means the outbreathing of God! “God” in this context is the Holy Spirit. He’s the author of the Scriptures. If you ever want to know and walk in God’s perfect will at all times, understand His judgements and His perspectives on all of life’s issues, study and meditate on the Scriptures.

The concluding part of 2 Timothy 3:16-17 further shows us the purpose of the Scriptures: It’s “… profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God’s will in thought, purpose, and action), So that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work” (AMPC). 

These and more are what the Scriptures can do in, and for you as you study and meditate on them! You’ll have all the advantage you need in life, and enjoy the full blessings of your heritage and life in Christ.

PRAYER

I’m completely yielded to the Holy Spirit who’s the author of the Scriptures, the unveiler of mysteries, secrets, deep truths and eternal revelations. Therefore, I have insight into the mysteries and secrets of life. I’m perpetually victorious, because the Spirit of truth leads and guides me by His Word, and His wisdom is evident in all I do. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 1:15-17; 2 Peter 1:3

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 12:49-59 & Judges 10-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 1:14-28 & Leviticus 11

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God is at home in me! The excellence, beauty, and perfections of divinity are manifested through me today, as I freely enjoy the benefits of my inheritance in Christ! 

I experience unlimited victories and success because I am being piloted by the Spirit, with the Word prevailing mightily in my life. I am fruitful and productive in all things because the Word is alive in me.

I am unstoppable; for the Lord is my source and my sufficiency, He has made all grace abound towards me and I do not lack or suffer want for any good thing. I am blessed with all things that pertain to life and godliness. Everywhere I go, I enjoy my inheritance of financial abundance and supernatural prosperity in Christ. 

I am blessed and highly favored in all things. The Lord has granted me supernatural insight, ability and spiritual understanding of all things. Thus, I am able to discern and walk in His perfect will at all times.

My life is the fulfilment of the destiny that He has ordained for me. Hallelujah! I am in Christ, not under satan’s jurisdiction; he has no authority over me, and cannot decide what happens to me. 

I dwell in the Kingdom of God’s dear Son; the realm of health, wealth, prosperity, and life eternal, soaring on the wings of the Spirit. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

RE: Daily Devotional for Sunday 11th April - Edoman - 04-11-2021

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 11TH APRIL 2021

THEME: THE NAME ABOVE ALL OTHERS

MEMORISE:         

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; Mark 16:17

READ: Philippians 2:5-11
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The name of Jesus is powerful and matchless. As believers, we can perform mighty signs through it as we see in the memory verse of today. It can also bring salvation, as we see in Matthew 1:21:
 "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins."

The name of Jesus is full of wonders. In Acts 3:6, Peter, used it to raise a crippled man at the Beautiful Gate. Immediately he mentioned this name, the feet and ankle bone of that lame man received strength and he began to make progress in life. He started walking, and a while later, he began to leap. In the name of Jesus, nothing will be impossible for you.

Those who do not believe in this name for salvation do not know what they are missing.
Proverbs 18:10 says:
"The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe."

Here, we see a fundamental principle that is behind the working of that name - righteousness. Only the righteousness obtained through Jesus can make His name work wonders for you. As a matter of fact, it is through this name that we receive forgiveness of sins (Acts 10:43).

In Acts 9:33-34, we see the supremacy of the name of Jesus when Peter healed a man who had for eight years, been bound by infirmity. The name of Jesus destroys yokes and delivers the oppressed. By the power in the wonder-working name of Jesus, I command your deliverance from any form of oppression.

I once heard the story of a young Christian who shouted the name of Jesus when the boat, he was in was about to capsize. Immediately, unseen hands steadied his boat. From today, that name will begin to work for you as you believe.

The devil may resist anything else but not the name of Christ. This is because the name of Jesus is above every other and at its mention, every knee should bow (Philippians 2:9-11). Begin to use it effectively from today.

ACTION POINT:
Call on the name of Jesus Christ with faith today and every mountain you are facing will give way, to the glory of the Father.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Corinthians 14-16.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 1:  ALL HAIL POWER OF JESUS NAME. 

1. All hail the pow’r of Jesus’ Name!
Let angels prostrate fall;
Bring forth the royal diadem,
And crown Him Lord of all!

2. Ye chosen seed of Israel’s race,
Ye ransomed from the fall,
Hail Him Who saves you by His grace,

3. Let every kindred, every tribe,
On this terrestrial ball,
To Him all majesty ascribe,

4. Oh, that with yonder sacred throng
We at His feet may fall!
We’ll join the everlasting song,

RE: Daily Devotional for Sunday 11th April - Edoman - 04-11-2021

*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  11 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE GLORY REALM OF SUPERNATURAL SUPPLY* 

?️The glory of God is a trigger for supernatural supply and provision.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him. John 2:11.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The glory of God is a trigger for supernatural supply and provision.

It has been confirmed that the glory of God is a trigger for supernatural supply and provision. There is no scarcity in the Glory. Your connection to the glory is therefore, the end of scarcity and shortage in your life.

In John 2:1-11, we see an example of supply in the glory – the miracle of the turning of water to wine. 

It is important to note that the first wine they had in the wedding finished but the wine that the glory produced never finished; there was no record that the glory wine finished. The glory realm is, therefore, the realm of finish-less supply; the glory realm is the realm of unfinishable or inexhaustible supply; it is the realm of provision that cannot be exhausted. No matter what you do, you cannot exhaust the resources in the glory of God. 

Our Master, Jesus lived in that glory realm and employed a treasurer who was a thief, yet the treasurer could not finish the money even though he was stealing from it. This is because the glory realm is the realm of finish-less supply.

Beloved, it is very important to know this because knowledge is key to manifestation. 

Remember this: The glory of God is a trigger for supernatural supply and provision.

ASSIGNMENTS: 

1. Go through today’s study thoughtfully and prayerfully again.

2. Determine to activate the supernatural supplies in the Glory of God. 

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to activate the supernatural supplies in Your Glory. Help me to access what You have made available to me, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:  ABUNDANCE IN THE GLORY.

QUOTE: In case you are looking for supernatural supplies, it is connected to the seed. Culled from, “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 28-30.

AMAZING FACT: Research shows that people who regularly attend church have healthier and even longer lives and less depression. Church attendance is literally good for your health.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The glory of God cause the release of supernatural abundance for you in this season in Jesus’ Name. 

Good Morning ??