The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forums
Daily Devotional for Saturday 10th April - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: Retired Forums (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums. Please Make Your Post Within The 3 Forums In General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Daily Devotions (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: Daily Devotional for Saturday 10th April (/showthread.php?tid=46254)

Daily Devotional for Saturday 10th April - Edoman - 04-10-2021

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SATURDAY 10TH APRIL 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: ATTAINING SPIRITUAL MATURITY

I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name’s sake. I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one… (1 John 2:12-13).

The Apostle John, in the opening text, addresses three classes of God’s people: first, the little children, then the young men, and finally, the fathers. “Fathers” in this context isn’t referring to a male parent, but to those who have attained spiritual maturity in Christ; those who have raised others and have been in the Lord long enough to have the experience of God through the Word. It refers to those who have come to spiritual manhood. In them, the Word of the Lord is fulfilled. 

Through the Holy Spirit, these ones are able to understand and interpret the mind of God on wide variety of issues and establish His righteousness.
Attaining to this level of spiritual maturity is simply by giving yourself to the Scriptures in study and meditation, knowing God’s Word and living by it every day. In 2 Timothy 2:15 AMPC, Paul admonished: “Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (tested by trial), a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing [rightly handling and skillfully teaching] the Word of Truth.” Also, Jesus said in John 5:39, “Search the scriptures....”

The Scriptures have the capacity to build you unto maturity: “And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified”*_ (Acts 20:32). 

The Word is your life; therefore, yield yourself to the Word to build and nourish you. The Bible says, “As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the Word that ye may grow thereby” (1 Peter 2:2). The Word is the only ingredient that can transform and build our lives on all three levels: spirit, soul and body.

PRAYER

Dear Father, my heart is opened to receive your Word and live by it today. I’m transformed from glory to glory, and positioned to fulfill your destiny and plan for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Mark 12:24
And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Acts 17:11
These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 12:22-48 & Judges 9

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 1:1-13 & Leviticus 10

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am a peculiar treasure unto God; He has made me His pearl of inestimable value. I have a purpose and destiny in life, a destiny of greatness! I am a new creature; an offspring of the Word, I accept my new reality and identity in Christ. 

I am a saint, I am holy, unblameable, and unreproveable in God’s sight because I am born again, with the nature of righteousness in my spirit. Life is not a mystery unto me; I live in absolute mastery over the circumstances of life.

Daily, my spirit is open to the Word. I have wisdom for ministry, for my job, my business, finances, health, and family! Divinity is at work in my spirit, soul, and body. This divine life surges through my being, destroying and repelling sickness, disease, infirmity, death, poverty, and everything inconsistent with the provisions of the Gospel of Christ. 

I am invincible, indestructible, and impregnable. I function today, and always, in divine wisdom, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity deposited in my spirit.

I am up and alive; I am aglow with the spirit. Everything I am, everything I do, and everything I have are pledged for the expansion of God’s Kingdom and His righteousness. 

Therefore, the blessings of God are manifest in my life, and His glory is revealed in an increasing measure as I lead men and women to righteousness. I am strengthened, energised, and emboldened to preach the Gospel, and I am doing it fervently. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you[Image: 0001-19392256732_20210406_195230_0000.png]

RE: Daily Devotional for Saturday 10th April - Edoman - 04-10-2021

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 10TH APRIL 2021

THEME: THE WORD, PROPHECY AND POWER.

MEMORISE:
Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.                                                                                                                                 2 Kings 7:1-9

READ: Ezekiel 37:1-10
 1The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

Many Scriptures establish the wonder-working power of prophetic word of God. The word of God can transform darkness to light (Genesis 1:1-3). We see this as Jesus restored the sight of Bartimaeus in Mark 10:46-52 by simply "speaking". The spoken word of God can also turn every emptiness to fulness. In Genesis 1:20-22, all God had to do was speak, and the earth that was formerly void became full of creatures. In the name of Jesus every emptiness in your life shall be filled with the blessings of the Lord. 

In addition to that, the spoken word of God can bring orderliness. Mark 4:35-41 records that there had been a storm rocking a boat that Jesus and His disciples were in. All Jesus did was to speak peace to the confusion and immediately, there was calm.        

The spoken word of God can also raise the dead (John 11:39-44). The centurion in Matthew 8:5-13 knew this and that was why He asked Jesus to just send out His word. I want to encourage you today never to trivialize the words of genuine prophets of God. In 2 Kings 4:1-7, a prophet of God 'spoke the word' to a poor widow whose children were about to be sold into slavery. The moment he did, the power of God visited her and she experienced a great miracle. I decree that you will receive an earth-shaking miracle today, in the mighty name of Jesus.

Years ago, a man who had become bankrupt came to the church for prayers. When we were done, he said he would have loved to give me a gift, however he could not even afford to pay his transport fare back home. Thus, I gave him a little money and prophesied saying "This money will never finish." He said "Amen" and left.  Today, at least I know of two houses he built after that encounter.

I decree: Whatever resource that is in your possession today shall not finish in Jesus' name. Only believe in the spoken word from God's prophet, depart from iniquity and you too will share testimonies of the power in the word, in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:
Read aloud all the written prophecies in today's devotional, receive them in faith and you will experience the power in the word.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Corinthians 10-13.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 23:  STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF CHRIST MY KING. 
1. Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

o   Refrain:
Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
List’ning every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,

RE: Daily Devotional for Saturday 10th April - Edoman - 04-10-2021

SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BYDR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY 10 APRIL 2021.

TOPIC: FAITH FAILURE – WHEN SALVATION IS AT STAKE

SCRIPTURE: For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Ephesians 2:8.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When a man’s faith fails, even the salvation of his soul is at stake. 

Previously, we saw the tragedy of faith failure. We saw that life is in danger with the failure of faith, and victory is never in view when faith fails.

Today, we want to look at another resultant effect of the failure of faith. 

Salvation is at stake when faith fails. When faith fails, salvation is at stake. When a man’s faith fails, even the salvation of his soul is jeopardized. 

Ephesians 2:8 says, For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

We are saved by grace through faith. 

And Hebrews 11:6 says, But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

When faith fails, people cease to believe in the reality of God. When a man’s faith fails, his belief in God is automatically attacked. When faith fails, people become indifferent towards God. They begin to ask questions like: “Is God real? And if He is, why am I facing these difficult and longstanding challenges in my life?” 

Faith failure leads to spiritual lethargy. People who suffer faith failure may either stop going to church completely or continue to go to church only for formality. 

So, your faith must not fail. The reason why your faith must be alive is not just for the purpose of getting things from God, but for the maintenance of quality relationship with God. 

My counsel is, do everything possible to keep your faith alive. 

Remember this: When a man’s faith fails, even the salvation of his soul is at stake.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message again.

2. Ensure you avoid anything that can lead to faith failure. 

PRAYER: O Lord, deliver me from everything that can make my faith to fail. Help me to grow in faith consistently, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:  KEEPING FAITH ALIVE (PART 1).

QUOTE: The quality of your insight (in the Word) assists your faith. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 25-27.

AMAZING FACT: An elephant herd is considered one of the most closely knit societies of any animal, and a female will only leave it when she dies or if she is captured by humans.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Every attack on your faith in this season is reversed by the power of God in Jesus’ Name.