The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forums
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th November - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: Retired Forums (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums. Please Make Your Post Within The 3 Forums In General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Daily Devotions (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th November (/showthread.php?tid=41159)

Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th November - Edoman - 11-24-2020

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 24TH NOVEMBER.

FELLOWSHIP OF THE SPIRIT

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen (2 Corinthians 13:14).

Your highest calling as a Christian is fellowship with the Lord. Without fellowship, nothing you do on earth is esteemed in Heaven. To fellowship with Jesus is to fellowship with the fullest revelation of the essence of deity. But you see, you can’t fellowship with Him except through the Holy Spirit.

That’s why I often wonder why some people think they don’t need the Holy Spirit. There’s nothing more void than a life without the Holy Spirit, because He’s the author of life. Without Him, all you have will be darkness. He’s the One who gives you light and quickens the Word of God in your heart. God’s Word won’t mean anything to you without the insight and revelation the Holy Spirit gives.

The Bible says His words are life to those that find them (Proverbs 4:22); and the way to find them is through the Holy Spirit. Your desire should be to fellowship more with the Holy Spirit every day; I mean fellowship with participation, where you’re actively engaged with Him in a romance of righteousness.

The glorious thing about this is that, for all the successes that you achieve through the guidance and wisdom you receive as you fellowship with Him, He gives you the credit. Another beautiful impact of your fellowship with Him is that you become so mingled with Him that your body becomes His body; your tongue becomes His tongue, your hands, His hands, and your feet, His feet. Hallelujah!

In this kind of relationship, every limit and barrier is taken off your way; you experience nothing but progress in life. You’re so full of His glory and wisdom that they overflow from you to others. He takes over your life and you experience unprecedented manifestations of His power that causes many to wonder at you. These and more are what fellowship with the Holy Spirit will bring to you. Praise God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the Holy Spirit whom you’ve sent to live in me and guide me in all things. Even now, He lifts my vision and enables me to see and live as a master over everything in this life. I control and dominate the forces of nature and the world, and live above circumstances by the power of the Holy Spirit. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 1:3; John 16:13; 1 Corinthians 1:9

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Peter 3 & Ezekiel 31-32

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Jude 1:12-25 & Hosea 1-2

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Word of God dwells in me richly, causing me to know and walk in God’s divine plan. I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.

The Word of God is alive in my spirit, soul, and body; therefore, my life is full of beauty and excellence! The Rhema of God is in my heart and in my mouth today; and as I speak it forth, mountains are moved, hills are leveled, and the crooked paths are made straight. 

Nothing is impossible for me because the greater One lives in me. By His power, that is at work in, and through me; I create my victorious and prosperous life, from glory to glory. Hallelujah! 

My words are not empty, they are filled with divine energies. The anointing of God’s Spirit is in my words; for the words that I speak, they are spirit and they are life. 

My words never fall to the ground without results. When I speak, angels are dispatched into action. My words are quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword.

With my words, I cut down every challenge and situation that are contrary to the provisions of the kingdom.

I refuse TO BE SMALL because I am the child of the monarch of the universe! With my mouth, I make my way prosperous. Glory to God. Hallelujah! Hallelujah!!

God bless you

RE: Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th November - Edoman - 11-24-2020

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: TUESDAY 24TH NOVEMBER, 2020.

THEME: LEARN FROM THE FALL OF SAMSON (II).

MEMORISE: 
“But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.”
Matthew 5:28

READ: James 1:12-16 (KJV)

12. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation; for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

13. Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man;

14. But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

15. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin; and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

16. Do not err, my beloved brethren.

Every temptation that a fellow yields to will lead to a bigger one. This is why many people are deep in sins they once vowed never to commit. The fall happens slowly until the fellow is completely submerged in sin.

The devil lures believers into sin so as to destroy them. This is his goal. To achieve this, he comes in subtle ways first, with thoughts and seemingly harmless sins, focusing on the heart. He knows that if the heart can fall, it is only a matter of time before the body falls too. Proverbs 14:14 says: “The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways…”

Your spiritual destiny would be determined by your decision to either accommodate or expel the subtle suggestions of the devil. 

When you start thinking of being in bed with a woman who is not your wife or you start spending money that is not your own, that is the devil trying to get you to fall, using your heart first.

The devil could also try to cut you away from the people who helped you grow in the faith. 

When you consider the story of Samson, you will discover that he spent most of his time outside Israel. If the devil can successfully separate you from people who helped you grow spiritually, and your prayer life begins to wax cold; before long, you would stop studying your Bible and start permitting sin in your life.

This is why you must never forsake the  fellowship of the brethren (Hebrews 10:25, Proverbs 27:17). You may have yielded to temptation in the past, the good news is that restoration is possible.

Though Samson fell, he was restored to the Lord before his death; so much so that he was listed among the fathers of faith in Hebrews 11.

Proverbs 28:13 says: 
“He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.” 

If you would confess your sins, forsake them and rededicate your life (for backsliders), God is willing to accept you.

ACTION POINT:
Check your life. Are you yielding to the lure of the devil already? God is able to restore you if only you would ask Him for help.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Galatians 4-6

AUTHOR: Pastor E.A Adeboye. The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God.

HYMN 13: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS.

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. Tho’ none go with me, I still will follow,
Tho’ none go with me, I still will follow,
Tho’ none go with me, I still will follow;

3. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus,
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

4. The world behind me, the cross before me,
The world behind me, the cross before me,
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

RE: Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th November - Edoman - 11-24-2020

*Seeds ????Of Destiny*

_24 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: IMMORALITY AND VULNERABILITY OF LIFE* 

?️Sicknesses are easily transferable through immorality, and iniquity generally.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 1 Corinthians 6:16-18.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Sicknesses are easily transferable through immorality, and iniquity generally.

Immorality, like every other form of sin, is a major channel of afflictions. It increases a person’s vulnerability to diseases, afflictions and destruction. Immorality increases vulnerability to satanic confrontations, curses and attacks. (1 Corinthians 6:16-18).

Sicknesses are easily transferable through immorality, and iniquity generally. People easily contract the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Gonococcus Bascilus, Syphilis Bacteria, Tricomonas Vaginalis, Candidas Albicans, and Herpes Virus, etc. through immoral activities. Also, bad luck, curses, evil covenants and demonic spirits are transferred when people engage in immorality.

Sometime ago, my wife met two prostitutes who were engaged in a conversation with each other at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Abuja. Then she decided to preach to them. Now, one of them was telling the other person, something like: “I don’t know what happened to me the other night. There was this man I came in contact with and since then, my body has been very hot”. She may have come in contact with a man loaded with evil spirits. 

You see, the transactions of immorality are beyond the flesh. Immorality joins minds to minds, spirits with spirits, and affects the entire life of a person. The point of contact which is the flesh is just a gateway for a dual carriage access to many negative things. 

Beloved, when you live immorally, you become vulnerable to any attack that can come through the other person. You also become vulnerable in a greater dimension because of the direct attack on your spirituality and faith.

That shall not be your portion in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this?:* Sicknesses are easily transferable through immorality.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to walk in the spirit always in order not to fulfil the lust of the flesh* .

*2. Flee immorality – physically safeguard your life against immorality by avoiding associations, sights and sounds that can lead to immorality* .

*3. Take a periodic “consecrational” fast to put your flesh under your control.* 

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to live in purity Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 3).* 

*QUOTE* : You have to endure the pressure to compromise your faith. If your lecturer wants to commit immorality with you in order for you to pass his course, refuse that pressure. Culled from “Making Full Proof of Ministry” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 1 Corinthians 14-16* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: The flea can jump up to 200 times its own height.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Receive mercy from God where you have erred currently or in the past in Jesus Name.

Good Morning ??