The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
Ganduje reinstates suspended aide who called out President Buhari over #EndSARS - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: Ganduje reinstates suspended aide who called out President Buhari over #EndSARS (/showthread.php?tid=40247)

Ganduje reinstates suspended aide who called out President Buhari over #EndSARS - Edoman - 10-29-2020

Ganduje reinstates suspended aide who called out President Buhari over #EndSARS protest

[Image: 5f9ab532c2808.jpg]

Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano state has reinstated his media aide, Salihu Tanko Yakasai a.k.a Dawisu who he suspended for calling out President Buhari during the #EndSARS protest. 

Dawisu had accused the Buhari-led government of being insensitive to the plight of Nigerians even though he went round the country soliciting for votes in 2019. 

He tweeted at that time; 

Quote:“I have never seen a government with zero empathy like that of President Muhammadu Buhari.

“So many times when his people are going through a difficult time and expect some sort of tap on shoulder to reassure them that he is in charge, but he failed to do so.

“The ‘I don’t care attitude’ is on another level.

“To speak to your own people over issues that are bedevilling them has become something like a favour you are doing to them.

“Over and over again, you cannot spare five minutes to address the nation to calm them down, the same people you went to the 36 states to beg for their votes, it is heartbreaking.”

The Kano Governor's media aide has now confirmed his reinstatement, two weeks after he was suspended. 

Dawisu tweeted; 

Quote:I wish to thank each and every one that reached out to me, or sent messages of goodwill over my reinstatement as Special Adviser Media to H.E @GovUmarGanduje, after my 2wks suspension. I am grateful to you all for your support and prayers. Thank you so much. #ZeroTension

[Image: 5f9ab4922fb71.png]

RE: Ganduje reinstates suspended aide who called out President Buhari over #EndSARS - kaleanna - 01-07-2022

that's good information, i have read many related articles for better understanding
retro games