The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forums
Pregnant woman chops off husband's penis (graphic photos) - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: Retired Forums (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums. Please Make Your Post Within The 3 Forums In General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Other Stories (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+---- Thread: Pregnant woman chops off husband's penis (graphic photos) (/showthread.php?tid=35568)

Pregnant woman chops off husband's penis (graphic photos) - Edoman - 07-01-2020

Pregnant woman chops off husband's penis (graphic photos)

[Image: 5efc507437f90.png]

A Nigerian Doctor has narrated how an 8 months pregnant woman who had a "little quarrel" with her husband today July 1, chopped off his penis. 

@drpenking said the pregnant lady chopped off her husband's penis after they got physical. The doctor reiterated that domestic violence goes both ways. 

He tweeted; 

Quote:An 8 month pregnant wife had a little quarrel with her husband this morning which got physical. She grabbed a kitchen knife and amputated the man's penis. When next you want to advocate against domestic violence, remember that it can be both ways. (Viewers Discretion Advised)

[Image: 5efc4fac7bf88.png]

Here are the photos, viewers discretion is advised;

[Image: 5efc500fe27b5.png]

[Image: icon_share.png]

RE: Pregnant woman chops off husband's penis (graphic photos) - Edoman - 07-04-2020

Identity of pregnant woman who chopped off her husband's penis is revealed as her brother-in-law explains why she did it

[Image: 5efdc004dec13.jpg]

More information has been uncovered on the heavily pregnant woman who chopped off her husband's penis.

A medical doctor took to Twitter on July 1 to reveal that an 8-month pregnant woman used a kitchen knife to amputate her husband's penis after a little quarrel (read here).

[Image: 5efdc03859919.jpg]

Further details reveal that the incident happened early on Wednesday morning, July 1, in Tella, a village in Gassol local government area of Taraba state.

The woman is a 32- year- old housewife named Halima Umar and her husband is Aliyu Umar.

The younger brother of the victim, Usman Umar said his elder brother Aliyu Umar was sleeping in the same room with his first wife, Halima when she woke up about 2 am and cut off his penis.

Usman alleged that the wife drugged Aliyu Umar before they went to bed which made her able to amputate his penis without resistance.

Usman further stated that Halima is the first wife of his brother and there have been serious crises between Halima and her husband since he took a second wife about three years ago.

"Halima had continued to engage my brother and his new wife in fights since their marriage about three years ago," he said.

Usman said the victim was rushed from Tella, about 105 kilometers from the headquarters, to the Federal Medical Centre, Jalingo for medical attention. He was then referred from FMC Jalingo to the Federal Medical Centre, Gombe, a neighbouring state.

Halima was immediately arrested by the police in Tella village and transferred to the police divisional headquarters in Mutum-Biyu in Gassol local government.

Halima has a baby boy and she is currently expecting another child. 

RE: Pregnant woman chops off husband's penis (graphic photos) - Edoman - 07-06-2020

My wife has finished my life - Taraba man whose pregnant wife cut off his penis cries from his hospital bed

[Image: 5f030c3cbdcb6.jpg]

The man whose heavily pregnant wife cut off his penis in Taraba state has spoken out from his hospital bed.

On Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 32-year-old Halima Umaru, who is 8-months-pregnant, chopped off the penis of her husband,  42-year-old Aliyu Umaru.

Aliyu, who has two wives and two children - a boy from his first wife Halima and a girl from his second wife - groaned in agony as he lay on his bed at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe State, where he was referred to after the incident occurred in Taraba State.

There was urethra catheter fixed to Aliyu's body to pass urine as his dismembered penis was kept in nylon for safekeeping.

[Image: 5f030c72d2f6d.jpg]

According to a relative who spoke shortly after the incident, Halima began acting up after her husband took a new wife 3 years ago. On the day she chopped of his male member, the relative alleged that she had drugged him and this made him sleep, giving her an opportunity to attack.

Speaking from his hospital bed, Aliyu said, “I’m a veterinary medicine dealer. I trade in animal drugs. I’m 42 years old with two wives and two children. The first wife had a male child and a female from the second.

"The first wife Halima is pregnant. I stay in Tella under Gasso LGA of Taraba State.

"I was transferred from the Federal Medical Centre, Taraba to the Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe.”

Recalling the horrific incident, Aliyu Umaru said: “After I returned from work, I got water to take my bath and ate the food prepared by my wife before I slept. I was later awoken by a sharp pain and I screamed.

"My wife chopped off my ‘bura’ (penis).

"It was then neighbours were alerted. I can’t say if my food or water was laced with anything with the way I slept deeply. My wife has finished my life and it is unfortunate."

According to reports, Halima had been having issues with her husband and the younger wife before the incident.  The victim’s younger brother, 40-year-old Usman Umaru said the act may be connected with their mum’s plea that they should relocate, which Halima didn’t support.

He stated that the second wife visited their mother residing in Jalingo, the state capital, who urged them to relocate to Jalingo.

Usman stated, “We are originally from Lukari but driven to Tela due to the conflict. The family rented a house for him and they were to move from Tela to Jalingo on Wednesday morning.

“It was in the middle of the night that my phone rang and the caller was my brother who managed to tell me what happened to him. He was immediately taken to the Federal Medical Centre in Taraba, to stop the bleeding and undergo surgery. But they couldn’t perform the surgery because they said they don’t have equipment for his type of operation. It was there that they advised us to look for any available health facility.”

He added: "Our mum only insisted that my brother must leave Tela with his family to Jalingo. Already, his second wife is in Jalingo. My brother said his first wife was not comfortable with the arrangement. She didn’t want to stay in Jalingo.

“We told people not to touch her. The deed has been done and we can’t reverse it. We have left her to the Almighty God. Whatever is done to her will not bring back my brother’s manhood.’’

Appealing to well-meaning individuals to assist his brother, he said, “We are underprivileged and begging philanthropists to help us facilitate his pre-and post-surgery treatment. Right now we are expected to pay about N100, 000 for the procedure and medicine.”

Aliyu Umaru is reportedly stable and being properly administered with intravenous fluid as well as other emergency drugs.