The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forums
Daily Devotional for Saturday 30th May - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: Retired Forums (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums. Please Make Your Post Within The 3 Forums In General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Daily Devotions (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: Daily Devotional for Saturday 30th May (/showthread.php?tid=34035)

Daily Devotional for Saturday 30th May - Edoman - 05-30-2020

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 30TH MAY.

A CHRISTIAN CAN’T BE DEMON POSSESSED

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:6).

Many have asked, “Can a Christian be demon possessed?” A Christian may be influenced by a demon, but he really can’t be possessed by a demon. For a Christian to be demon-possessed means he or she has consciously and deliberately given up his faith in Jesus Christ, which is apostasy.

According to the Bible, there’s no recovery from such a state, because the person has wilfully given himself to Satan. But a true Christian can’t be in such a situation, because he’s superior to Satan. 

No matter how a Christian has yielded to the oppression of Satan, the day he realizes himself and says “No,” that’ll be the end of Satan’s manipulations in his life. James 4:7 says, “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”

For the Christian, the problem is never about demon possession; rather, it’s about yielding to evil spirits that cause them to do terrible things, and in the process, destroy their own lives. Oftentimes, such Christians aren’t knowledgeable enough in God’s Word to live otherwise (Hosea 4:6).

The Christian is seated with Christ, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named (Ephesians 2:6;1:19-21). Hallelujah! If the foregoing is true, (and thank God it is), why would he require “deliverance” from Satan, let alone being possessed of him? Even if a Christian is being influenced or oppressed by the devil, the solution is God’s Word. 

Psalm 119:130 declares, “The entrance of thy words giveth light….” If you’d receive God’s Word—His light into you and accept it—it’ll eject every satanic presence; darkness will be dispelled.

This is why studying and meditating on the Word should be top priority for you as a child of God. Know and stay in the Word, and exercise your dominion in Christ.

CONFESSION

Christ is exalted in me—spirit, soul and body. I have the light of life; there’s nothing of darkness in me. I’m full of joy, peace, love, kindness, and continually filled with the Spirit, as I walk in the light of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 1:19-23 AMPC; 1 John 4:4; Mark 16:17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

John 15:1-17; 1 Chronicles 3-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 14:20-30; Proverbs 26

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Lord is my light and my salvation! He is the strength of my life! He’s my all; the very air that I breathe: my lover and best friend.

His wisdom guides me, and His grace is superabundant in my life. His Word transforms me, causing me to ride upon the high places of the earth. 

Christ is alive in me! He has taken His abode in the quarters of my heart and I am filled with the fullness of the Father! I am loaded with limitless potentials and possibilities.

Christ is my ability, my competence, and my all; I can do all things in His Name. Nothing is impossible to me, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah! 

I am an extension of the Father to my world. Daily, I manifest His perfect glory, His power, beauty, and excellence which has been deposited in my spirit. 

I’m in sync with the Word; as I consistently affirm the Word, the glory of Father emanates from my spirit, such that the wonderful deeds and perfections of Him
are displayed for the world to see. 

I am full of love because the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah. My life is renewed and refreshed as I stay on the Word through meditation. 

My path is flooded with light, and I walk in righteousness, prosperity, health, success, and victory at all times. The lines are indeed fallen unto me in pleasant places and I have a goodly heritage. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

RE: Daily Devotional for Saturday 30th May - Edoman - 05-30-2020

*OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*SATURDAY 30TH MAY 2020*

By Pastor E.A Adeboye 

*TOPIC: MAKE SOUL WINNING YOUR LIFESTYLE*

*MEMORIZE:*

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
Proverbs 11:30 

*BIBLE READING: Luke 10:1-3*

1.  After these things the LORD appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
2.  Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
3.  Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

Despite all your endeavours, if you are not actively winning souls, you are courting fruitlessness, and believe me, you dont want to face the consequences of being fruitless, as stated in John 15:1-2:

*“I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, He purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.”*

If you are wise, you will make soul winning a priority in everything you do. When churches organise programmes with great crowds gathered and at the end of the day, there is no call for salvation, I just think What a waste of time, effort and money. What is the essence of doing anything at all in the Church if it will not ultimately lead more people to heaven? What is the essence of organising concerts, doing all the jamboree and shouting to praise the Most High God if we do not prioritise His very heart beat  bringing lost souls back to His kingdom? If you are a leader in any capacity in the body of Christ, I am speaking to you now. Whatever you are planning to organise in the Church that will not ultimately win souls to Gods kingdom or help already won souls to stand more firmly for God is a complete waste of time. If you are not bearing fruits, God Himself will take you away from the Vine. What a fearful thing it is if God Himself separates you from Jesus Christ!

In your secular activities too, you must use every opportunity to win souls. Imagine how many terrorists would have been won to Christ, imagine how many parents of wayward children would have trained their children on the right path, if we had been using every available opportunity to win souls.

Anytime I am invited for honorary awards anywhere around the world, as long as I have that microphone in my hand and a few seconds to talk, I will appreciate the givers of the award and remind them that Jesus is coming soon with His own reward. No matter where you are, no matter who you are, no matter what you do, make soulwinning your lifestyle.

*REFLECTION* 
How well do you use all the platforms at your disposal to win souls into the Kingdom of God?

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:*
1 Kings 3:1-28, 
1 Kings 4:1-34, 
2 Chronicles 1:1-17, Psalms 72:1-20 

*HYMN: 12*
1. I am Thine 0 Lord I have heard Thy voice And it told Thy love to me But I long to rise in the arms of faith And be closer drawn to Thee 
Draw me nearer, nearer, 
blessed Lord To the cross where Thou hast 
died Draw me nearer, nearer, 
nearer, blessed Lord 
To Thy precious, bleeding side 

2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord By the pow'r of grace divine Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope And my will be lost in Thine 

3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour That before Thy throne I spend When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God I commune as friend with friend 

4. There are depths of love that I cannot know Till I cross the narrow sea There are heights of joy that I may not reach Till I rest in peace with Thee.

RESTORATION TODAY

SATURDAY, MAY 30, 2020.

TOPIC: *WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE*

"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus" Philippians  2:5.

*MESSAGE*
 Have you ever had to work on a project with someone who didn't have a good attitude towards the task, or towards the tutor or manager who set the project? Even if they do their fair share of the work, it somehow makes the task seem harder. A bad attitude can negatively affect all kinds of things, like relationships, chances of getting a job, even chances of being promoted or being trusted with more responsibility.

Indeed, we all have moments when our attitude isn't as good as it could be. But if we find we're having more and more of those moments, we need to stop and have a self-check of our attitude. A person's attitude is not set; it's actually a choice and it is important we keep a good attitude.

Your attitude is more important than education, money, circumstances, failures, successes, when other people think or say or do.   It's more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It can make or break a company, a church or even a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we embrace for that day. We cannot change our past; we cannot change the fact that people act in a certain way; we cannot change the inevitable; but we can change our attitude.

When Paul writes, "let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus", what he means is that 'You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.' Jesus always approached people with love, grace, acceptance, and a heart to serve rather than be served. Let us follow His example.

*ACTION POINT*
?️  If your attitude hasn't been as good as it could be, start by praying that God should give you a Christlike attitude towards everyone you will meet today and always.

*SCRIPTURES*
Matthew 11:29; Matthew 20:26-28; Luke 22:27. 

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Jesus, thank you for modelling the best attitude for me;

2.  I banish every wrong attitude from my heart in the name of Jesus;

3.  I declare that I have the mind and attitude of Christ in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Deut. 9:1-10.11, Eccl. 11-12, Luke 9:1-17.

BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : SATURDAY MAY 30, 2020

TOPIC: YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE

TEXT  : 2Cor 4:16-18 “For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.”

Your life can be a lot more better than what it is now because no condition of life is designed to be forever, everything is subject to change if you are willing to give it a serious approach – 2Cor 3:17-18 

“Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”

Whether you are high or low, rich or poor, blessed or cursed, sickly or healthy, oppressed or delivered, there is a better place for you in Christ. Refuse to accept your present state as the best than can ever happen to you.

Never use your background or your environment to betray your God-ordained destiny. It is the ignorance of the mind of God concerning us that makes us settle for less. An ignorant believer will always suffer worst things more than the worst sinner – Jeremiah 29:11, Psalms 49:20 “Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.”

The investment of God on our lives at redemption is so enormous that we cannot afford to waste or squander it. The death, burial and resurrection of Christ is to connect us to divine power that was designed to launch into the realms of all things that pertain unto life and godliness – 2Peter 1:3
The power to change the course of our lives for the best resides in us as long as we are joined to the living – Ecclesiastes 9:4

HOW TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BEST?

I.      MIND WHAT YOU WATCH – The word watch is different from see, it actually means to look at or observe attentively over a period. Your eyes is the gateway to your life. You must be selective in what you are watching per time. Pictures are being formed in your mind and it will always playback whether positive or negative. The essence of watching is to receive instructions that will change your life – Proverbs 24:30-34 Sensor what you are to watch and avoid watching anything that has no positive impact on your spiritual life because carnality is the  expressway to becoming a casualty – Romans 8:6-8

II.     MIND WHAT YOU HEAR – What we dedicate our ear to hearing matters a lot to the outcome of our lives. What you hear is either feeding your fear or feeding your faith – Mark 4:24

III.    MIND YOUR ASSOCIATION – Every body cannot be your close friends else to change level will be difficult. Psalms 1:1-3, Proverbs 13:20, 1Cor 15:33. Your association is either influencing you positively or negatively. Friendship is not by force but a wise choice you need to make early. Proverbs 27:17

IV.     MIND WHAT YOU READ – What you read per time has a way of either building your faith or promoting your fear. Charles Darwin the major promoter of ‘Evolution Theory’ read books that turned him against God – Daniel 9:2, Proverbs 1:5, 24:5
Readers are leaders. Nothing increases your transformation like the quality of information you supply to your mind. Romans 12:2

V.      MIND WHAT YOU THINK – Good thinking is good product. Your mind is the factory of your destiny. Your life cannot be better than what you are thinking – Proverbs 23:7, 4:23, Philipians 4:8-9

VI.     MIND WHAT YOU SAY – Words are very powerful. To win and overcome in any situation, you need the choice of right words. Until your words changes, you cannot change your life. Most oftentimes it is our words that betrays our expectations. It is a lot easier to speak the right words when it is load in your heart. 

No matter how big the mountains are, your words can either remove them or bring them down – Job 6:25, Numbers 14:28. Always speak what you want to see irrespective of the happenings around. Don’t stop speaking the right words until you see your desired change of story. Hebrews 11:3, Psalms 81:10-11, Ecclesiastes 5:6, Matthew 12:34-37, Luke 6:45

VII.    MIND WHAT YOU DO – Nothing empowers your words to produce your desired change like your action. When you say ‘I am strong or I am rich, I cannot be sick or I cannot be poor’ you must be able to back it up with faith motivated actions or reactions. Psalms 81:12-16, Isaiah 1:19, Job 36:11
REMEMBER THAT THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF LIFE ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE, THE CHANGE YOU DESIRE BEGINS FROM YOU THROUGH WHAT YOU THINK, WHAT YOU SAY AND WHAT YOU DO PER TIME.

PRAYER POINT: FATHER, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AND BY THE HOLY GHOST, DELIVER ME FROM ALL AGENTS OF DISTRACTION THAT IS SEEKING TO MANIPULATE MY DESTINY OUT OF YOUR PREDETERMINATE COUNSEL FOR MY LIFE AND CONNECT ME EARLY TO MY DESTINY HELPERS. Romans 8:29-30, 1Chronicles 5:20, 2Chronicles 12:21-22

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.

REMAIN EVER BLESSED.

JESUS IS LORD.

PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com

SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY, 30TH MAY 2020

TOPIC: THE NECESSITY AND POWER OF WORSHIP

SCRIPTURE: But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel. Psalm 22:3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The easiest way to fill your life with God’s Presence and deprive the devil of access to your life is through worship and praise.

Worshipping and praising God is a very powerful force for the believer. Worship is an impregnable force against the enemy

That is why one of the greatest agenda of the devil is to make your problems or challenges your focus so as to divert your attention from worshipping and praising God. Whatever becomes your focus becomes your object of worship, and who you worship determines who responds to you in times of need. 

When your problems begin to drive you, then your progress begins to fade away.
So, understand that there is a battle around your worship and you must win that battle if your welfare and victory in life must be intact.
Now, why is worship so crucial and powerful?

Worship frustrates satanic presence and activity
Worship frustrates satanic presence and activity by attracting the Presence of God. The easiest way to fill your life with God’s Presence and deprive the devil of access to your life is through worship and praise (Psalm 32:7). The opposite is true. Any life that is filled with ingratitude, un-thankfulness, complaining, murmuring and grumbling is a life where the devil resides.

Now, one channel of worship is total surrender to God.
Total surrender to the Almighty God is your proof of worship. Surrender, to a real worshipper means that his will is not in competition with the Will of God. God Almighty is the only one who determines where you go and what you do with your life. That is worship.

REMEMBER THIS: The easiest way to fill your life with God’s Presence and deprive the devil of access to your life is worship and praise.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Endeavour to surround yourself with praise and worship, either singing by yourself or by playing CDs or DVDs of songs by anointed worshippers.
2. Worship God in the beauty of holiness; let sin and guilt be far from you.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You receive my praise and worship today. Separate me from anything that will hinder me from accessing Your Presence, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: YOUR WORSHIP AND YOUR WELFARE 4
QUOTE: Every time we deprive God of our praise and of our worship, it is like we are choking Him. Culled from ALABASTER BOX by Dr. (Mrs) Becky Paul-Enenche

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 64-66
AMAZING FACT: Parrots can learn to say hundreds of words.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Every presence of evil is discharged from your life right now in Jesus’ Name.

OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 30TH MAY, 2020*

*TOPIC: THEY FOUND A BODY!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: NAHUM 2:1-10*

Many months ago, the Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) of the UK, confirmed that a body was recovered from the wreckage of the crashed plane that was carrying the international footballer - Emiliano Sala and his pilot David Ibbotson. 

The agency, however, did not disclose the identity of the body. AAIB said in a statement that the body was "successfully recovered", but attempts to recover the aircraft wreckage were unsuccessful. 

The overall operation was brought to an end, due to "poor weather conditions". Remember that Sala was flying from Nantes in France to make his first appearance for the Premier League team, Cardiff City in Wales, UK, when the plane disappeared over the English Channel.

The 28 year-old stricker signed for Cardiff City football Club for a club-record fee of £15 million ($19.69 million). He and the pilot were believed to have died as the single-engined Piper Malibu aircraft crashed into the sea. So, he was supposed to be enjoying his $19.63 million, but alas, it was not to be!

The Holy Ghost wants you to decree that you will eat the fruit of your labour this year and beyond. Use today's devotional to decree that all HARVEST EATERS must die! There are powers called HARVEST EATERS! 

Their aim is to make sure that you labour without an ELEVATION to your next level. They want you to labour till death or labour for others to eat due to premature death!

They show up as Emptiers (Nahum 2:2) or Spoilers (Judges 2:14-16). They can come as Devourers (Joel 1:4) or as Destroyers (Psalm 17:4; Isaiah 54:16). They can also show up as Wasters (Isaiah 54:16) or Harvest attackers (Judges 6:1-6). May nobody represent you on the day of your promotion or on the day of your celebration! Yes! *May the powers that EMPTY destinies that are FULL, SCATTER today in Jesus name.* Nahum 2:10 says: "She is empty, and void, and waste."

*These are the aims of HARVEST EATERS!* Ah! Don't miss the Lagos power ANOINTING SERVICE for today with the theme: *"HARVEST ATTACKERS MUST BE STOPPED."* Time is 7:30am and please come fasting with your prayer points! Be ready to pray with any of the 52 mantles also! Don't be the next star to be wasted. Be there! This is your year!
Pain will end
Tears will be dry
Situation will change
He is a living God
Just believe.

ACCOUNT FOR SEED SOWING, TITHES, CHARITY, OFFERING.

GUARANTEED TRUST BANK (GTB) 0536832754.
NAME: MANNA OUR
REMAIN BLESSED.

*Tomorrow, Saturday May 30th 2020, is (Lagos) Ogudu anointing service. Venue: 8-10, Omotayo Banwo Street, Transformer Bus-stop, Ogudu Orioke, Ogudu, Lagos. Time: 7:30am. Theme: "HARVEST ATTACKERS MUST BE STOPPED."*
*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder...*

1. Pray on today's word as led now.
2. I decree: You HARVEST ATTACKERS and HARVEST EATERS; I command your ROOT to catch fire! I refuse to be EMPTIED or wasted in Jesus name.
3. Every power sitting on my harvest, be unseated by fire in Jesus name.
4. Any power on assignment to withhold my harvest and celebration this year, BURN NOW in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today as led now.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 13-15*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_
*SONG 1: WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER*

1. When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound, and time shall be no more,
And the morning breaks, eternal, bright and fair
When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore,
And the roll is called up yonder, I'll be there.

*REFRAIN:*

_When the roll, is called up yon-der,_
_When the roll is called up yonder I'll be there_

2. On that bright and cloudless morning when the dead in Christ shall rise,
And the glory of His resurrection share
When His chosen ones shall gather to their home beyond the skies,

3. Let us labour for the Master from the dawn till setting sun,
Let us talk of all His wondrous love and care
Then when all of life is over, and our work on earth is done,

*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, May 30, 2020*

*TOPIC:*BEAUTIFUL, BUT STINKING*
*Read: Matthew. 23:25-28*

Matthew 23:25-28 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

*MEMORISE: Even so, you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside, you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness. (Matthew. 23:28)*

*EXPOSITION*

As human beings, we easily fall into the temptation of judging by outward appearances. On many occasions, we quickly jump into conclusion about who a person is by merely looking at how he or she appears to us, with no consideration of what lies inside of the person (cf. 1 Sam. 16:7). 

Many Christians today care more about their outward looks than their inward living. However, God experts the Christian life to be lived from inside out, and not otherwise (Matthew. 15:11-18).

Placing more value on outward living than the inward beauty is an act of hypocrisy (Matthew. 23:26), i.e claiming to be before people, what is not in alignment with the condition of your heart. This is what Jesus condemned the Pharisees of His days for. They looked like saints on the outside, but beneath their skins, they were the devil's children. 

They were like whitewashed tombs that appear beautiful outwardly, but are full of stinking things inside (v. 27).

The truth of the matter is that our local churches are full of modern day Pharisees. Are you not one of them? Pharisees are people who say and teach people what they themselves cannot do (Matthew. 23:3). 

They appear like Saints before others, but their hearts are full of defilement. They are Saints in the Church, Angels on the street, but Devils at home (S.A.D.). Pharisees dress like 'US', but have corrupted their temples with the sin of fornication.
Jesus is still the same today (Heb. 13:8). He is still angry with Pharisaic elements. If you are one among them, make a U - turn today before it is too late.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. I stand against the spirit of self deception in me, in Jesus' name.
2. I determine to live my life to please You, O Lord, and not to impress people; please, help any resolve.
3. Lord, save Your Church, including both the leadership and membership, from hypocrisy and lawlessness rampant among us, today.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings. 1-3 & 2 Corinthians. 6*
*God we speak of your peace, let it reign in Jesus name. Amen..........Shalom*