The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
UCH Ibadan Medical Director Prof Jesse A. Otegbayo tests positive for coronavirus - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: News (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+--- Thread: UCH Ibadan Medical Director Prof Jesse A. Otegbayo tests positive for coronavirus (/showthread.php?tid=30620)

UCH Ibadan Medical Director Prof Jesse A. Otegbayo tests positive for coronavirus - Edoman - 03-29-2020

UCH Ibadan Medical Director Prof Jesse A. Otegbayo tests positive for coronavirus

[Image: 5e8074dc1120b.jpeg]

The Medical Director of the University College Hospital Ibadan, Prof Jesse A. Otegbayo has tested positive to the novel coronavirus.

According to Professor Otegbayo, he possibly got the disease after participating in a hospital board meeting with someone who tested positive to the virus, after showing Covid-19 symptoms.

The highly respected medical practitioner revealed the news in a statement signed by him on Sunday.

The statement reads: “On Monday 23rd March, we commenced a 12man quarterly board meeting which was meant to last 5 days in the hospital, we observed social distancing and other precautionary measures for covid-19 as much as possible.

[Image: 5e80745dc2c9a.jpg]

“However, on Wednesday morning, one of us presented with what appeared to be symptoms of covid-19, his samples were immediately taken for test and the meeting called off.

“His results returned positive on Friday morning and every participant (including me) immediately went into self-isolation while our samples were also taken for test.
“Unfortunately, my result returned positive on Saturday afternoon and I remain in isolation as I am not symptomatic. All staff who have been in contact with me and other participants during this period have been advised to immediately proceed on self-isolation pending the time they get tested.

“Covid-19 is spreading faster than we think and I enjoin everyone to take precautions. If one person has it, then a gathering of two becomes dangerous. Stay at home, avoid unnecessary outing and stay safe.”

As at Saturday, there are 97 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Nigeria according to the National Center for Disease Control...

[Image: icon_share.png]
by Linda

RE: UCH Ibadan Medical Director Prof Jesse A. Otegbayo tests positive for coronavirus - Edoman - 04-02-2020

Update: UCH Chief Medical Director Prof Otegbayo tests negative for COVID-19, days after testing positive

[Image: 5e8618ca1205f.jpeg]

The Chief Medical Director of the University College Hospital, Ibadan,  Prof. Jesse Otegbayo, has tested negative for COVID-19, after few days of isolation and treatment.

Prof Otegbayo on Sunday released a statement saying he had tested positive to the virus.
In the statement he said;  “On Monday 23rd March, we commenced a 12man quarterly board meeting which was meant to last 5 days in the hospital, we observed social distancing and other precautionary measures for covid-19 as much as possible.

“However, on Wednesday morning, one of us presented with what appeared to be symptoms of covid-19, his samples were immediately taken for test and the meeting called off.

“His results returned positive on Friday morning and every participant (including me) immediately went into self-isolation while our samples were also taken for test.

“Unfortunately, my result returned positive on Saturday afternoon and I remain in isolation as I am not symptomatic. All staff who have been in contact with me and other participants during this period have been advised to immediately proceed on self-isolation pending the time they get tested.

However, a new test result carried out after days of isolation and treatment, has come out negative, even though as at Wednesday he was among the eight confirmed cases in Oyo State.

The Head of Public Relations Unit of UCH Ibadan, Mr Toye Akinrinlola, said Prof Otegbola's last blood sample test has come back negative.

Akinrinlola said the test result arrived at about 3:45 pm to gladden the heart of family, friends and workers of the institution.

[Image: icon_share.png]
by