The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
Ben Murray-Bruce loses his wife, Evelyn to cancer - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: News (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+--- Thread: Ben Murray-Bruce loses his wife, Evelyn to cancer (/showthread.php?tid=30285)

Ben Murray-Bruce loses his wife, Evelyn to cancer - Edoman - 03-20-2020

Ben Murray-Bruce loses his wife, Evelyn to cancer

[Image: 5e747a27071e1.jpg]

Ben Murray-Bruce, Chairman of Silverbird Group has lost his wife Evelyn Murray-Bruce to cancer. 

The heartbroken former Senator representing Bayelsa East Senatorial District, described Evelyn as his best friend for 43 years and wife for 41 years. 

Ben Murray-Bruce who shared photos which captured beautiful memories he created with his wife, stated that she will remain alive in his heart forever. 

He wrote; 

Quote:I’m broken. Just lost my beautiful wife to cancer. She was my best friend for 43 years and my wife for 41 years. Cancer is real, but it shouldn’t be a death sentence - awareness, and early detection and treatment are key to survival. I miss her so so much. I’m broken.

Our children are devastated, I am too. But I have to be strong for them. Please put our family in your prayers. Like the sun, my wife was a blessing and touched the lives of everyone she met. Though she’s gone, she’d remain alive in our hearts forever.

I miss you, my sweetheart, and my most beautiful girl, Evelyn Murray-Bruce. Forever yours. 

[Image: 5e7479e5a5cf4.png][Image: 5e7479f98143c.png][Image: 5e747a154cb19.png]
[Image: icon_share.png]
by

RE: Ben Murray-Bruce loses his wife, Evelyn to cancer - Edoman - 03-29-2020

Ben Murray-Bruce’s wife, Evelyn, laid to rest (photos)

[Image: 5e7fb4fc18475.jpg]

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce and his children buried his wife of 41 years, Evelyn, today March 28th.

He shared photos from the funeral on Twitter and wrote;

Quote:“’We are made from earth, and we return to earth. Today, we buried my beautiful wife, and mum to our beautiful children and grandchildren, Evelyn Murray-Bruce.”

Late Mrs Murray-Bruce died on March 20th after battling Cancer. May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

See more photos from her funeral below.

[Image: 5e7fb559b7b74.PNG][Image: 5e7fb58de944d.PNG]
[Image: icon_share.png]
by Linda