The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
Katsina Police parade 17-year-old housewife who stabbed her husband to death - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: Retired Forums (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums. Please Make Your Post Within The 3 Forums In General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Other Stories (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+---- Thread: Katsina Police parade 17-year-old housewife who stabbed her husband to death (/showthread.php?tid=28544)

Katsina Police parade 17-year-old housewife who stabbed her husband to death - Edoman - 02-05-2020

Update: Katsina Police parade 17-year-old housewife who stabbed her husband to death in his sleep (photos)

[Image: 5e39c11650c60.jpg]

The Katsina Police Command on Tuesday, paraded the 17-year-old housewife Rabi Rabi’u, who stabbed her husband to death in Almakiyayi village, Malumfashi Local Government Area of the state. See previous report  here

Parading the suspect before newsmen, spokesman of the command, SP Gambo Isah, said that Rabi Rabi’u stabbed her husband while he was asleep after an earlier altercation betwen the two.

[Image: 5e39c1b6043a3.jpg]
Quote:"On 29/01/2020 at about 05:30hrs, DPO Malumfashi Division responded to a distress call based on a report that one Shamsu Salisu, m, aged 25yrs of Almakiyayi village, Malumfashi LGA of Katsina state had an altercation with his wife one Rabi Rabi’u, f, aged 17yrs of the same address, but later while he was asleep the wife stabbed him with knife in several places in his body including his abdomen.

As a result, he sustained serious injuries. The Police team rushed the victim to Malumfashi General Hospital where he was confirmed dead by the attending physician. In the course of investigation the police have recovered a sharp knife and a bed sheet all stained with blood. Investigation is ongoing." sai SP Gambo.

RE: Katsina Police parade 17-year-old housewife who stabbed her husband to death - Edoman - 02-05-2020

He threatened to stab me because I plugged my phone to charge - 17-year-old Katsina husband killer

[Image: 5e3ab0415a544.png]

The 17-year-old housewife who killed her husband in Almakiyayi village, Malumfashi LGA of Katsina State claimed that she killed her husband in self defence. Read previous report here

Speaking to newsmen on Tuesday, Rabi said that when she went to plug her phone to charge after power was restored, Shamsu Salisu threatened to beat her.
“On that day, NEPA brought light in the night, I went to plug my phone to charge but he said I must not and even threatened to beat me. I allowed him to plugged his phone but later he went and picked a knife threatening to stab me. We dragged over that and I succeeded in collecting the knife from his hand and stabbed him on his stomach before resident came to his rescue.” she stated.
[Image: icon_share.png]