The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
Former Edo Commissioner for Justice attacked by gunmen (graphic photo) - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: News (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+--- Thread: Former Edo Commissioner for Justice attacked by gunmen (graphic photo) (/showthread.php?tid=28392)

Former Edo Commissioner for Justice attacked by gunmen (graphic photo) - Edoman - 01-31-2020

Former Edo Commissioner for Justice attacked by gunmen (graphic photo)

[Image: 5e33b2a6f0089.jpg]

Former Edo State Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Henry Idajagbon was attacked by gunmen on Thursday January 30. 

The gunmen stormed his law chamber located at Siluko Road, near the popular Oliha Market in Benin-city in three vehicles and shattered all items on sight and reportedly fired several shots at the former Commissioner's office. Idajagbon was injured in the attack as a bullet grazed his head.

Eyewitnesses alleged that the attack might be connected to the crisis ravaging the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state which has been factionalised with different chairmen championing the cause of Governor Godwin Obaseki and his estranged political godfather who is the National Chairman of the party, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

[Image: 5e33b21a3d32b.png]

Idajagbon who confirmed the attack said he reported the incident to the nearby Oba Market Police station, where a team of policemen were drafted to assess the extent of the damage done to the building.

He said; 

Quote: “I was in my office attending to some clients when I heard the echoes of gunshots directed at my office. I immediately ran out. Thank God nobody was injured. The windows were shattered while the building is pockmarked with bullets. However, I have reported the matter to the police.
"In panic, some neighbours who heard the volley of the shots, apparently from pump action rifles ran out of their shops, unlocked and fled for fear of being hit by stray bullets."

Commenting on the gunmen attack, the Special Adviser to Governor Obaseki on Media and Communication Strategy, Mr. Crusoe Osage, said; 

Quote:“Oshiomhole’s disruption of peace in the state is taking a dangerous dimension”.