The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
Governor Hope Uzodinma orders probe of Ohakim, Okorocha, Ihedioha's tenure - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: Governor Hope Uzodinma orders probe of Ohakim, Okorocha, Ihedioha's tenure (/showthread.php?tid=27928)

Governor Hope Uzodinma orders probe of Ohakim, Okorocha, Ihedioha's tenure - Edoman - 01-15-2020

Governor Hope Uzodinma orders probe of Ohakim, Okorocha, Ihedioha's tenure

[Image: 5e1f6bb562228.PNG]

Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo state has ordered the probe of the tenures of his predecessors, Ikedi Ohakim, Rochas Okorocha and Emeka Ihedioha.

Governor Uzodinma gave the order shortly after he was sworn into office this evening.

He also ordered that within the next four days, the Accountant General of the state should send him the comprehensive financial status of the state from May 29, 2010, till date. He ordered that payments for all ongoing contracts within the state, be suspended.
[Image: icon_share.png]

RE: Governor Hope Uzodinma orders probe of Ohakim, Okorocha, Ihedioha's tenure - Edoman - 01-16-2020

I’m not against being probed — Okorocha reacts as Governor Uzodinma launches investigation against him

[Image: 5e20a5b888d2a.jpg]

Former Governor of Imo State, Senator Rochas Okorocha has reacted to Governor Hope Uzodinma's announcement of the launch of a probe against him and other past Governors of the state. 

Recall LIB reported that the new Governor of the State who made the annoucement during his inaugural speech yesterday January 15, gave the accountant-general of the state four days to submit a report of the financial status of the state from May 2010 to him. 

In a tweet shared on Thursday January 16, Okorocha stated that he is okay with being probed. The Imo West lawmaker however stated that what he is against is the misuse of power to harass and intimidate him and his supporters.

Okorocha tweeted; 

Quote:“Let me reiterate that I have nothing against being probed. 
“What I did not agree with was the attempt to misuse power to harass and intimidate me or any of my supporters.”

[Image: 5e20a55f69574.png]
[Image: icon_share.png]
by